Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
ds.gif
TrackMania DS $9.99

Found on today's price tracker update

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked it up yesterday (price officially dropped on their website sometime Wednesday overnight).

I've been playing it for about 1/2 hour, and I'm simply wowed by the framerate/graphics. 60fps smoothness reminds of the first time I saw 3D acceleration on the PC.

Single-cart multiplayer and a nice variety of track/vehicle styles are making me 100% glad I grabbed this one.

Ordered one along with Valkyrie Profile DS for free shipping. Then went to watch a movie.

Now it's sold out already. I'm glad I pulled the trigger first.

Great game. Not nearly as frustrating to get gold medals as the PC versions. I bought this one a while ago at $25, and it was worth it. $10 is a steal.

[quote name='eau']It's back in stock at gamestop.com. There are currently 16 left.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks for the heads-up OP and eau for the alert; not the biggest racer fan in the world, but I will try this one out based on some of the glowing reviews here. I'd like to see just what the DS hardware is capable of, since I haven't owned the system very long and I only have a few games in my library.

I think I got a gutted copy that was resealed today. Anyones cases say game card under where the game goes. And the game is loose. Its the case that is slightly too big as the game is identical to others in size.

bread's done
Back