FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

backseatdog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
WELCOME TO MY TRADE LIST! :bouncy:

For trades, lower feedback generally ships first, but don't mind shipping same time depending on your feedback. For sales, buyer pays first no matter what.
You may PM me or post below and I will try to respond back in a timely manner.
All games are complete unless otherwise noted.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR PRICE, just give me your offer, thanks.
-------------------------------
Legend:
:bomb:: still playing
:cold:: please take it from me..

HAVES:
Need to Sell/Trade:

• $100 Sony Style Gift Card - (would like offers for this)
DLC:

Playstation:

• Final Fantasy Anthology
  • Final Fantasy Chronicles
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII
PS2:

• Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition
PSP:

• LocoRoco 2
PS3:

• Playstation Move Controller x2
  • Playstation Navigation Controller (brand new & sealed)
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma Collector's Edition (missing bonus disc)
NDS & GBA & 3DS:

• Advance Wars 2 (cartridge only, bootleg) :cold: (free with trade)
  • Pokemon Emerald (will not load, bootleg, cartridge only) :cold: (gba) (free with trade)
Gamecube:

Super Nintendo & Nintendo 64:

Wii:

Xbox 360:

• 48 Hour Xbox Live Code
DVD's:

Blu-Ray:

• Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
  • Kung Fu Hustle
  • Milk
  • The Karate Kid
Miscellaneous:

Freebies:

• Grand Theft Auto IV Map :cold:
  • New Super Mario Bros Wii cd sleeve and inserts (the packaging in the wii bundle) :cold:
  • Sims 2 Pets DS Cover Art :cold:
  • Tekken 4 (GH) Cover Art :cold:
Wants:

Key Legend:
:hot: High Want
:cold: Low Want

Paypal :hot::hot:
and
CYL's!! :hot:

PS3:
..cheap Eye of Judgment CARDS
..CYL
360:
..CYL
NDS:
..cyl
Blu-Ray:
..CYL
SNES: (needs to be complete)
Breath of Fire II :hot:
....CYL
Playstation:
Xenogears :hot: (HAS TO BE MINT)
...CYL
DVDs:
Honey and Clover Box 1,2,3 :hot::hot:
The Boondocks Season 1,2,3 :hot:
..certain anime dvds

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowball #2 Results:

Winners by username:

• dmes65
    • Resistance 2 - $1
    • Shipping: $3
    • Total: $4
    • COMPLETE (feedback left/received0

• mossman43
    • Killzone 2 - $15
    • Total: $18
    • COMPLETE (feedback left/received)

---------------------
Awards/achievements/trophies/etc..

Special rewards I'll be giving out for those who participate in my first lowball. Here are the official winners. Please correct me if you think you should win instead.

• Screw the Rules, I Have Money Award: This will go to the CAG who has the highest total before shipping and will be receiving FREE SHIPPING for all their items.

• El Hoardo Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of items overall (excluding nintendo registration codes) and will be receiving a $20 amazon gift code from me. In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• The Trophy Whore Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of ps3 games and will be receiving a Bioshock 2 Big Daddy Avatar Code for PSN Home and a Section 8 PSN code for their ps3. In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• The Trophy Skank & Bimbo Award: This will go to the CAGs who wins the second and third highest amount of ps3 games and will be receiving a DLC code for the full game of either Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. The skank chooses first and the bimbo will receive whatever is left over. In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• Sniper no Sniping Award: This will go to the CAG who has the very last bid in the auction and will be receiving the anime dvd Gunslinger Girl. The dvd has all 13 episodes for your viewing pleasure ;).

• Weeaboos Award: This will go to the 3 CAGS who win the highest, second highest, and third highest number of anime dvd's and regular dvd's. They will be getting Elfen Lied, Texhnolyze, or Hellsing anime dvd's. All DVD's contain the entire series. Highest picks first, second highest picks second, and third gets the left other. In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• Sony Fanboy Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of ps2 games and will be receiving a $5.25 Gamestop Gift Card and a Dragon Quest Key Chain. I think its a key chain base on the pictures on the box. There is a tear in the box, but the contents of the box have never been removed. I'm assuming it is going to be one of THESE. In case of a tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• Jak, Can I Really be the Hero, My Lord?!? Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of psp games and will be receiving Daxter (gh), Family Guy and GoL demo and a DLC code for the full game of What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? for their psp. In case of a tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• OMG THAT'S KAWAII DESU! NYA!! Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of Nintendo DS games and will be receiving a Nintendogs Mini Pups Thingamajig. It's super kawaii. You know it. I know it. In case of a tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• My Pokemans, Let Me Show You Them Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of pokemon-related items (I counted six) and will be receiving a Pichu Pixel Art. The tail is pretty loose so be careful with it. In case of a tie, highest total before shipping wins. Soooo, I herd you liek mudkipz.

• Camping, it's a Legitimate Strategy Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of strategy guides and will be receiving a $5 Amazon Gift Code from me and a complete Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Guide (Vaan). In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• SNES > PS1 > Gamecube Award: This will go to the three CAGs who wins the highest amount of games in their respective category. They will be winning one of three Lupin the 3rd Figurines. All three are unopened. SNES gamer picks first, followed by PS1 gamer, and then the pitiful Gamecube gamer gets the left over. If you disagree with the order, you must have bad taste in games. In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.

• With My Catapult Turtle I Can Launch My Dragon Champion Toward Your Castle Shattering its Floatation Ring Thereby Causing it to Collapse on Top of Your Monsters Award: This will go to the CAG who wins the most number of Yugioh-related items and will be receiving 3x Yugioh Trading Card Games Special Edition Booster Boxes. Each box contains 3 booster packs and one special holo card. So 9 booster packs in total. Who doesn't like opening these things up? In case of tie, highest total before shipping wins.
-------------------
PLEASE READ before placing a bid:

1.) The lowball sale will end on September 12, 2010 between 8:00 PM and 8:20 PM pacific time. The auction does have a solid end time that I will not disclose. I will make a post at the end of the auction stating that the LOWBALL will be over. Any bids after that will not count. Afterward, I'll tally up the total and send you an invoice with payment instructions.

2.) Shipping will be $3 for the first item. Every additional item should be about another $1 or so. Please be aware that heavier items will require higher shipping costs. Please PM if you want the shipping costs for a particularly heavy item (guides, box sets, etc). I will try to keep the shipping costs down as much as I can.

3.) Starting bids are at $1.00 with bid increments of $1.00.

4.) I prefer paypal or amazon payments above all else. If you would like to pay with a different form of payment, please PM me beforehand for approval.

5.) I will continually update this thread to the best of my ability. I will possibly add new items in and update preexisting items with more info if needed. I will be taking as many pictures as I can. Ideally, I would hope to get a picture of each item on here if I get the time.
Please click on the names of each item, if you want to see a picture of them (if available).

6.) When placing a bid, please make it clear which of the items are you are bidding on. For example, there are two listings for Shadow of the Colossus, please clearly show which of the two you want by using my number system.

7.) Finally, if you have any questions or concerns, please PM me or post in my thread. I will try to answer all questions in a timely manner.

8.) For all you Canadians, if you are willing to pay the extra shipping charges for 1st class international, then you may bid. My zip code is 92683. You can check how much shipping will be on usps.com. However, if you bought just 1 game then it is $3 for shipping (in my experience).

9.) No ninja edits please. DO NOT EDIT YOUR BIDS. Just make a new post with your bids, thank you!

10.) Three people have contacted me about this. YOU CANNOT RETRACT YOUR BIDS. Do not bid more than you can afford. I can't believe I have to mentions this :whistle2:#. If there is a problem, feel free to contact me.

Lowball #1 Results:

Winners
(by user name):

• 1Lemonhead
    • Yakuza - $9
    • Total: $12
    • PAID

• 62t
    • Super Mario Galaxy 2 #1 - $1
    • Shipping: TBD
    • Total: $1
    • PAID

• enemyofusall
    • Perfect Dark - $7
    • Quest 64 - $10
    • moon phase vol 1 (anime) (free)
    • argentosoma vol 1 (anime) (free)
    • Shipping: $5
    • Total: $22
    • PAID

• evantrees
    • Turok 1 2 3 (all cart only) - $3
    • star wars episode 1 the phantom menace (strategy guide) (free)
    • Shipping: $4.50
    • Total: $7.50
    • PAID

• LeafPanda
    • Infinite Undiscovery - $8
    • better man vol 1 (anime) (free)
    • Shipping: $3.50
    • Total: $11.50
    • PAID

• shosh
    • Lost Planet 2 - $22
    • Total: $25
    • PAID

• the_punisher
    • New Super Mario Bros #2 - $0.50
    • New Super Mario Bros #3 - $0.50
    • New Super Mario Bros #4 - $0.50
    • New Super Mario Bros #5 - $0.50
    • New Super Mario Bros #6 - $0.50
    • New Super Mario Bros #7 - $0.50
    • Super Mario Galaxy - $1
    • Super Mario Galaxy 2 #2 - $0.50
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl - $1
    • Wii Play #1 - $0.50
    • Samurai Champloo Complete Box Set OOP - $51
    • Steamboy - $3
    • Shipping: $5
    • Total: $65
    • PAID

I'm very interested in LittleBigPlanet, and somewhat interested in Resistance, Warhawk, and Resident Evil 5 CE.

Would you like to check my list for any/all of those?

*sighs*

also cml for
shadowhearts
ico
.hack//mutation
grandia 3
tales of legendia
rhapsody
kartia
excel saga outer box if you're willing to part with that
samurai champloo set

it's almost like you have the other half of my collection =/

umm, what state are you in and where can you view these?

edit: just kidding a bit and PM sent. you can CML for what I asked about too.

free bump and i feel sorry in a way that you stockpiled ff7 =(. ever since hitting the psn for 10$ the game PLUMMETED im glad in a way just bites though knowing even my misprint copy isnt worth much anymore.

the only weird thing to me is WHY??? which pertains to the i think i counted 10 final fantays 10 games. i mean i can see if they were all sealed black labels. but they are mixed and look like all opened hehe.

Amazing list. It'll take me a while to process all of it so I'll let you know tonight/tomorrow about MMX Collection.

i know i had sent you a PM with prices and then you just said for most items "needs to be a bit more" which was vague and not something I would know how to reply to. In any case, good luck with your sale!

I'd love to offer but I hate doing that because it's obvious you would want a bit more. If you were more open on your prices I'd love to consider it more.

Click the little cog button up near the top of the screen, then go to Profile Info.

Scroll all the way down and it should be the second one up.

bread's done
Back