It's Me, Wombat on the Xbox Gamer Spotlight

Nice job with that Wombat! Did you know about this happening before someone pointed it out to you on Twitter? When did you do that interview?

Crap when I glanced at it I thought it was a podcast :p
haha awesome interview, not only do I like reading these but I especially like it when they are Wombat centered

awesome interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing you didn't put "a" in there, Wombat. Nintendo would've been all over you if you did. But alas, I think most people will stop reading when they see the first picture. The timeless classic.

Cool interview. Also wanted to thank Wombat for mentioning the Comedy Death-Ray Radio podcast. I've been enjoying that one very much. Always love the CAG Cast.

trixie360: What celebrity would be the worst roommate?
Wombat5277: Could I be my own roommate?

Wow, I guess Wombat is now a self proclaimed celebrity. Can I get an autograph sir?

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']trixie360: What celebrity would be the worst roommate?
Wombat5277: Could I be my own roommate?

Wow, I guess Wombat is now a self proclaimed celebrity. Can I get an autograph sir?

J/K. Good read. It's nice to see a CAG in the spotlight![/QUOTE]
Yeah, playing himself in a movie, funniest live moment is someone quoting him... I think all this fame is going to his head :D.

[quote name='KingBroly']Good thing you didn't put "a" in there, Wombat. Nintendo would've been all over you if you did. But alas, I think most people will stop reading when they see the first picture. The timeless classic.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That lobster picture is kinda creepy lol.

funny stuff mr wombat... but we all know you'd be taking ms. manthumbs to the island if the pushin' came to the shovin'. I've seen pictures of you on the internet with forlorn looks.

No offense but that interview was kinda lame. She really didnt ask any good questions and you left out the fact that you work for a gay company. Boring

Black Bolt... Nice.

Trophies-1.jpg

trixie360: What do you think is the best album of all time?

Wombat5277: Revolver by The Beatles.

Great choice Wombat, that is most defiantly my favorite Beatles album, to bad it gets overlooked by most. It has the charm of their earlier albums with a good mix of the experimental stuff that shines in their later albums.

Those answers were shorter than I would have hoped for. Then again, the questions were a bit short. Too bad there wasn't more CAG discussion but at least it was longer than that 1 min video interview from a couple years ago.

OHHHHH. It's for the Gamer Spotlight. I'm blind. Everything makes sense now. Awesome to finally know someone who ended up in the spotlight.

[quote name='Hbomb5']Looks like we'll never get him on CBG now. :([/QUOTE]
Told u. We are too minuscule for him neither are we cool or famous enough. He's hit the big leagues now and does not need to associate himself with a couple of CAGs who are huge fans of his & plug his twitter account all the time on the Air. We're no Justin McElroy, Trixie or Major Nelsons. *Sigh* too bad. It would've been fun.

More so than ever, I have no idea how Trixie has a job promoting the 360...and honestly, I don't wanna know.

Before any of you jump to conclusions, I am basing that off of a printed interview.

Great stuff, Wombat!!! I'm always tickled to see you in the spotlight. You're one of the good ones!

Soooo Wombat....being your friend on xbox live has it's down sides. Since you are the featured gamer, I've received 4 new friend requests and a couple messages all because people are taking a peek at your friends list.

Does that mean I'm famous by association?

[quote name='Dingleberry']Soooo Wombat....being your friend on xbox live has it's down sides. Since you are the featured gamer, I've received 4 new friend requests and a couple messages all because people are taking a peek at your friends list.

Does that mean I'm famous by association?[/QUOTE]

Yes and I am sorry

trixie360: The Olive Garden is delicious, take that back!
I have new respect for trixie after this quote. In the interest of full disclosure, I work at the corporate office of parent company for OG.

Wombat - You think that lobster is big, you should see some of the king crab they get in Alaska. I spent time inspecting the crab while the boats are being unloaded. Those crab can get huge.

[quote name='ufskenney']trixie360: The Olive Garden is delicious, take that back!
I have new respect for trixie after this quote. In the interest of full disclosure, I work at the corporate office of parent company for OG.

Wombat - You think that lobster is big, you should see some of the king crab they get in Alaska. I spent time inspecting the crab while the boats are being unloaded. Those crab can get huge.[/QUOTE]

how about some coupons :)

I just watched the interview that Trixie and Wombat had at the Xbox Family Day and Wombat you were so fn hilarious, and CREEPY!!!

After listening to the latest CAGcast, I'm truly disturbed by some of the voice messages that Wombat received on Xbox Live. Most of those messages sounded like they were from 11-15 year olds, but they were absolutely horrific in nature.

I just don't understand how someone could say those things about someone they don't know. People like that deserve to be put away. If I were Wombat, I would have saved those messages and reported them to Microsoft. Just imagine if those kids mommies found out what they were doing on the Xbox. They should get their accounts banned for a hate crime at the very least.

I'm sorry that you received those messages Wombat, even though it is representative of most of the scum that dwell on Xbox Live unfortunately. I've run into my fair share of hate mongerers.

I think E*Master and I are going to be talking about this on our next show. Looks like E has even done some research.

bread's done
Back