Chicago area CAGs, who wants to see Blue Man Group for free?

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
My wife and I have an extra ticket to this Saturday's 7 PM show for Blue Man Group. The seat is front row. Not only that, but you will get to go with us on Sunday at 6PM on a Devil in the White City boat tour. This boat tour showcases the spots from the book of the same title and will be serving time period snacks introduced during the Chicago World's Fair. That too comes with a ticket to the newly renovated 104th floor Sears Tower Skydeck. All this comes at a low low price any CAG would love to get. It is free.

Due to family issues my mother in-law can't make the trip. We are either going to waste the ticket or someone can use it. So please don't let this go to waste. We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn off Grand Ave. We would be meeting in the lobby or the Webber Grill inside the hotel. Seriously, I hope someone can go. I know this is short notice and I have been here in a long time.

I saw the Blue Man Group in New York a few years back and it was absolutely great, in case anyone is hesitant.

I went to see the Blue Man Group when I was in Chicago a while back. Great show, definitely worth the price of admission. It'd be cool to see the new skydeck on the Sears Tower too. Somebody, anybody, please take him up on this offer!

blueman-708049.jpg

"I'm afraid I just blue myself"

[quote name='Kendal']Still no takers for a free front row BMG ticket? Is this CAG?[/QUOTE]

I'd take up your offer but

1) I've already seen BMG (awesome show btw) :cool:
2) I already have plans set in stone that I absolutely cannot miss this Sat. My dates would be quite displeased I disappointed them.:lol:

You might have better luck in the Sweet Home Chicago! thread in the Midwest Regional Deals section of CAG (conveniently linked for your... er, convenience :p). And for any Chicago CAGs that haven't seen/would like to see BMG, gogogogogogogogo! I said go dammit! :bomb:

[quote name='Kendal']Still no takers for a free front row BMG ticket? Is this CAG?[/QUOTE]

It's most likely that people from Chicago may not have seen this thread yet.

Myself, can't say I'm too familiar with BMG but if I was in the area (live in PA and have other plans anyways), I wouldn't mind going to try them out.

bread's done
Back