Jeanne d'Arc PSP $10.28 @ Fry's

For that price, it's definitely worth it.
Great visuals, decent story and audio, and most importantly, good game play.
Nothing stellar, but I had a lot of fun with it.

[quote name='jumpercable']Jeanne d'Arc is a GREAT game.

definitely worth it.[/QUOTE]

+oo

It's not a classic like FFT or insanely deep like Disgaea, but it's a lot of fun and very pretty to look at.

This is one of the best PSP games out there in my opinion. I've put so many hours into it, and I have almost 50 psp games to choose from. I'd say it's probably my favorite PSP game. It does take a few hours to get really into it, but once you do it gets hooks into you.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']shipping option is no longer available, or do you have to live within a fry's location to be able to ship?[/QUOTE]

No, as far as I know, they ship anywhere. Must be the CAG effect. I ordered mine this morning just as I found the deal.

I had this game, but traded it before I had a PSP - thinking I'd never get a PSP. Now that I have a PSP I'd like to get it again to play.

[quote name='brianmoy']I had this game, but traded it before I had a PSP - thinking I'd never get a PSP. Now that I have a PSP I'd like to get it again to play.[/QUOTE]

I bought it thinking (hoping, expecting, believing) I'll own a PSP by taking advantage of the inevitable deals on the 2K/3K models when the GO hits the street. Persona, Gran Turismo, Peace Walker, Dissidia, etc...have decimated my resistance based on the silly premise that says "I'm lacking enough time to play my current games, so why spend money on something that will necessitate my adding to this pile of shame." Thus logic wins again.

DEFINITELY BUY THIS GAME! What a true bargain! I bought this game late last year and totally fell in love with it. It's not a revolution in gameplay like Disgaea, but I would argue that Jeanne d'Arc does what other games try to do and fail; it simply does everything with panache and does it really, really well. Fun battles, gorgeous presentation, a sturdy and deep strategy core and lots of customization of your characters round out what I honestly believe to be one of the PSP's top 5 games ever.

To sum it up, if you're looking for an absolutely charming and fulfilling strategy or RPG game for your PSP (or hell, just in general regardless of what systems you own), you owe it to yourself to buy this game. Now price is not a factor, so get to buyin' it! :)

[quote name='pasko']worth it?
never heard about this game... It looks interesting tho...[/QUOTE]

It's a fantastic SRPG.

I got this at release and it was worth it then. I prefer it to FFT personally.

Well, dammit, I saw this at Fry's today and I remember someone mentioning it on CAG but it was $14 or $15 there. And they had all the other drops tagged correctly (including PSP Space Imvaders Extreme for $6.xx). Odd...

its a good game but it didnt interest me enough to beat it. the story didnt really make me want to continue. this is just like final fantasy tactics but just not as fun. The graphics are great tho. If your into FFT and such youll probly like this game alot.

bread's done
Back