PAX Cosplay Cuties

The first girl was always around our booth in the early times.

In general though, I have to say... Downtown Seattle/PAX women were kind of... um, lacking?

When I got back to San Diego, first thing I see in the airport was ASS and beautiful women everywhere.

Thas wassup.

No more lumberjacks plz.

[quote name='tinman_licks']I wish I went to PAX and met these girls. But I bet they don't even play games.

Linky[/QUOTE]

Your priorities concerning women are..odd.

Wow non of them are really even that cute...

However #4 is like an alien posing as a human.. what the hell is up with her legs? There like, I dont even know what words to describe them with... wirey?

Pax%2005%20%285%29.jpg

[quote name='Snake2715']Wow non of them are really even that cute...

However #4 is like an alien posing as a human.. what the hell is up with her legs? There like, I dont even know what words to describe them with... wirey?[/QUOTE]

So you like 'em big, eh?

500x_PA141227.jpg

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='Snake2715']Wow non of them are really even that cute...

However #4 is like an alien posing as a human.. what the hell is up with her legs? There like, I dont even know what words to describe them with... wirey?

Pax%2005%20%285%29.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What are you thinking man.. she's the hottest one.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']It just looks odd when the chicks thigh is the same size as her calf.[/QUOTE]

Thank God its not just me.

I like to differentiate between an ass and the back of her legs. She has a cute face...

The legs just look odd. Its not so much that shes skinny, its just like they are all the same width and with that weird bend at her knee in that pic, its odd looking.

[quote name='Snake2715']Thank God its not just me.

I like to differentiate between an ass and the back of her legs. She has a cute face...

The legs just look odd. Its not so much that shes skinny, its just like they are all the same width and with that weird bend at her knee in that pic, its odd looking.[/QUOTE]

i'm sure you have a girlfriend that's hotter

[quote name='lokizz']how come there isnt a permanent cosplay chick pic post on cag?[/QUOTE]

1. It would consist of mostly ugly chicks that nerds think are hot only because they never see females and they are dressed up as the imaginary characters they jerk off to.

2. It would spiral out of control

[quote name='lokizz']how come there isnt a permanent cosplay chick pic post on cag?[/QUOTE]
It's odd, cause CAG has never really had ANY "post hot chick" thread. Makes me question the CAG's motives.

aka: :grouphug:

[quote name='DarkNessBear']It's odd, cause CAG has never really had ANY "post hot chick" thread. Makes me question the CAG's motives.

aka: :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I remember a few right off the top of my head. Hell does no one remember how the hot rockband/guitar hero chick thread went out of control (i got banned for a few days ;)) !?!?

[quote name='Malik112099']I remember a few right off the top of my head. Hell does no one remember how the hot rockband/guitar hero chick thread went out of control (i got banned for a few days ;)) !?!?[/QUOTE]

that thread was awesome

If you want one that bad start that thread and find the pics. Wouldn't take much to get off the ground and after it crashes and burns in two days after a few 400 pound women are posted at least you can say you tried ;)

I'll have to get my pics off Facebook and onto Flickr, but there was a really nice Cammy walking around on Day 2, a really good Harley Quinn (original outfit) on day 3, and some nice booth babes (Bayonetta and two models for random fantasy game just outside the show room.)

I would highly recommend the Kotaku Cosplay articles from last weekend, they did a good job on finding everybody.

Edit: The winners in the linked article in the OP are the fantasy game models I was referring to.

[quote name='shadowkast']Sorry Op, 3/5 of those picks look like boys dressing up as girls.[/QUOTE]

Oops sorry. That's what PAX offered. Were you expecting something more like this?

2wf4b34.jpg

bread's done
Back