- - - - -

Jackass 3

#31 crunchb3rry   HODOR! CAGiversary!   5524 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

crunchb3rry

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:50 AM

not to mention a thread on the 3rd one will be shit on by people with nothing better to do...

Yeah, but the people that shit on the thread will be shit on by Steve O...literally. "Come on dude, BARGE IT!"

#32 Trakan  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:51 AM

I'm stoked for this. Loved the show. Loved the first movie (still haven't seen the second one).

It also helps that it's actually filmed in 3D as opposed to that 3D conversion bullshit.

Watch the second one, it's a lot crazier than the first and funnier, IMO.

3rd FAIL? I guess they still haven't learned.

This coming from the guy who likes the show Wipeout.

#33 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   8102 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

that high five shit at the end of the trailer was hilarious

They showed the trailer for this before The Other Guys and I was definitely against it until I seen that high five shit. I about spit my drink out on the guy in front of me. I knew something was going to happen, like someone jumping out of that trashcan but not that hand coming out.

#34 punklivz   CAGmazing! CAGiversary!   603 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:56 AM

haha that's awesome! I met Johnny Knoxeville, Steve-O, and Manny the aligator guy The Pit bbq place in the everglades (south florida) when they were filming Wildboys... pretty cool dudes... people flocked JN, like he had 30 people WITH him, not just random people...

#35 DestroVega   Life is short... stunt it CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

DestroVega

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

yeah, this movie being in 3D is essentially them mocking 3D... you are missing the joke I guess.

#36 Cracka   www.hempjewelryworld.com Validating   3797 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:41 PM

Yea I can't wait for this to come out

#37 DarkNessBear   CABear CAGiversary!   6478 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

DarkNessBear

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:48 PM

yeah, this movie being in 3D is essentially them mocking 3D... you are missing the joke I guess.

When they charge the 3D ticket price then I will also miss the joke.

#38 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:27 PM

Less than a week to go.

Im sure Ill break down and at least watch it in 3-D once.

#39 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8931 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

When they charge the 3D ticket price then I will also miss the joke.

Hey with all the pain those dudes go through, I won't complain about paying for a 3D price.

#40 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

Anyone see it yet? Dying to hear thoughts and reviews.

Wont get to see it till tomorrow morning.

#41 gregthomas77   Custom User Title CAGiversary!   1984 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

gregthomas77

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:09 PM

Saw it and wrote a review:

http://fiftytwobucke...s-3-d-2010.html

#42 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:22 AM

lol..nice.

#43 QiG   I'm all out of gum.. CAGiversary!   2866 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:11 PM

Saw it last night. COMPLETELY refreshing after wasting money on My Soul to take 3D last week (worst movie I've ever seen . )

If you've liked any previous Jackass work, you'll definitely enjoy this and the 3D is done well, as in you can tell it wasn't just added on to pad sales.

#44 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:04 AM

Finally saw it.

I laughed so hard at Jackass 1 and 2 that I was in tears. Not the case with this one. I liked it, dont get me wrong, but when it was over, I felt like something was missing. Granted it was neat in 3D, but it wasnt really needed. If youre a fan, definately go see it.

Call me crazy but I felt like this was a movie that was done for a paycheck.....Chances are Ill see it again. Ill buy it when it comes out.

#45 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15323 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:00 AM

Finally saw it.

I laughed so hard at Jackass 1 and 2 that I was in tears. Not the case with this one. I liked it, dont get me wrong, but when it was over, I felt like something was missing. Granted it was neat in 3D, but it wasnt really needed. If youre a fan, definately go see it.

Call me crazy but I felt like this was a movie that was done for a paycheck.....Chances are Ill see it again. Ill buy it when it comes out.

Really? I thought it was a great culmination of things they had done before, some great new bits, and like kids with new toys the 3D was well done. It really felt like the big finale, one more for the fans, refined, and all done on Paramount's dime. ;) I did miss not seeing Brandon DiCamillo and some other faces from the extended Jackass/CKY universe, though.

#46 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12837 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:42 AM

I used to love the show and saw the first two movies, so I don't know if my sense of humor has matured but this doesn't interest me any more.

#47 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

Really? I thought it was a great culmination of things they had done before, some great new bits, and like kids with new toys the 3D was well done. It really felt like the big finale, one more for the fans, refined, and all done on Paramount's dime. ;) I did miss not seeing Brandon DiCamillo and some other faces from the extended Jackass/CKY universe, though.

Yeah..cant explain it..just didnt feel satisfied with this one.

When I was watching it and they showed the trains etc, The Volcano, I immediately thought it was DiCamillo but then the Volcano errupted and knew it wasnt. I missed seeing him too.

#48 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15323 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

Yeah..cant explain it..just didnt feel satisfied with this one.

When I was watching it and they showed the trains etc, The Volcano, I immediately thought it was DiCamillo but then the Volcano errupted and knew it wasnt. I missed seeing him too.

That was one of those skits that it didn't immediately occur to me what I was seeing until the dude (his name escapes me at the moment) wanted out of the rig and then they did the replay. And then it was like...oh...oh no... :lol:

#49 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7383 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

the Volcano was the funniest skit I think

#50 Will   Official CAG Asshole CAGiversary!   6167 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

That was one of those skits that it didn't immediately occur to me what I was seeing until the dude (his name escapes me at the moment) wanted out of the rig and then they did the replay. And then it was like...oh...oh no... :lol:

Spoiler

#51 dafoomie   dafoomie CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:43 AM

I enjoyed it, though it seemed like every skit they did was cut way, way short because the guy doing it wanted to stop. I always wanted more.

The dick presence in this one was not nearly as bad as the 2nd one, they weren't front and center and they were actually funny.

#52 DestroVega   Life is short... stunt it CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

DestroVega

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

this was hilarious... and a lot of the 3D stuff was actually really cool.

thumbs up

#53 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10135 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

Absolutely died at the Ram Jam.