BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

bvharris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
211 (100%)
After a lengthy hiatus from the trading forum, I'm back! I just bought a 3DS and am looking to beef up my collection. I'm mostly looking to trade, and I'll add a full list soon but for now I'm mostly checking want lists. I've got every system (except WiiU) so I should have some stuff off of every list.

Want:
:3ds:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
:3ds: SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss

Only interested if they're complete.

Have:

Games for all systems, checking lists. Also might be willing to buy, but trading is my preference.

Lowball #1 Info
Lowball #2 Info
Lowball #3 Info/Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite Traders:
fwbweux
ZxT Vendetta
phoenix529
leftwing1018
PlayableMoogle
deadbodyman11
Trollsmeesh
formerroadie
dv8mad
Squarehard
Vulgarism
mis0
Chairman_LMAO
punkmaggit
FatBoyInside
handsome_rakshas

I'm always adding to this list since CAG is full of wonderful traders. Every one of these people (and more) I've had fabulous trading experiences with (usually more than once) and would recommend to anyone.

bv's "No Fly List":
DanteInferno - Skipped out on paying in my 2nd lowball, and on 3 other lowballs as well. No good.

Lowball one info archive:

AUCTION OVER.

I am also listing 3 games that ZxT Vendetta wants me to sell. These will ship from him, so if you buy multiple items including these it might be a bit extra. In the meantime, enjoy!

Full rules in the spoiler. First-time bidders should definitely read them all, otherwise the highlights are below. These are the standard dv8mad rules with a couple minor tweaks:

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on dv8's Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested, but you should have a good reason. Also for people I have dealt with more than once before. I am pretty well established here, so there shouldn't be any problems, but please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time) on 2/5 or 2/6. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3.50. *Each additional item will be $1.50. This includes delivery confirmation at no extra cost.
* I will do my utmost to get you the lowest shipping price possible. If you end up overpaying substantially for what shipping actually costs (that means the shipping rate plus the shipping materials) than I will refund the difference. I have no interest in making a profit gouging you on shipping. For traders with very good feedback ratings or who I've dealt with before, I am willing to accept a separate shipping payment for exact cost. Details on this policy in this post.

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Paypal (Either gifted or fees covered by you)
Amazon GC

What you need to know*:
Start Date:
NOW! (January 25th)
End Date: Friday 2/5 between 11:00-11:59PM EST.
Bid Increments: $1.00 min bid, $.50 increments
Shipping: $3.50 first item + $1.50/item (this includes a DC# at no extra charge). Will accept separate shipping payments for trusted traders who want to pay exact cost. Otherwise will refund extra if I overcharge on actual shipping cost (just don't nickel and dime me if it costs like a dollar less to ship than I charged). Heavy or oversized items may be extra, as noted. I am not looking to profit on shipping and will always try to find the cheapest method possible. Details on this policy in this post.
Payment: Given recent changes in CAG payment rules, I encourage everyone to try Amazon Payments. I now consider this to be my preferred method of payment. Paypal is also accepted, but in compliance with CAG and Paypal policy, you should pay via paypal purchase, not gift. If you feel more comfortable using paypal, I would ask that you cover the fees, but this is not required - just a nice thing to do since I'm giving you plenty of other fee-free payment options. I will also accept Amazon GC, or concealed cash in a pinch.
Prizes: I'll have prizes for the top 2 bidders (free shipping and bonus game) and a raffle. See spoiler for raffle details.

I will hold a raffle at the end of the lowball to determine more bonus prizes. A bidder will receive one entry for each day (12:00AM-11:59PM EST) in which they submit a valid bid. That's one entry per day, not per bid. As of right now, you'll have to actually win an item in order to qualify, but I might change that rule. Prizes TBA, but will include bonus games, swag, and possible shipping discounts. There will also be special "bonus hours" each day. From an hour after I announce one, any bids made will give you two entries for the day (or 1 more, if you already earned one).

Raffle prizes:
Check above for rules. I'll be adding prizes as we go, not sure what the final number of prizes will be, but each person can only win one. These are in no particular order: the first person I draw will have their pick and so on:

1. Mass Effect 2 Inferno Armor DLC Code
2. Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor DLC Code
3. Mass Effect 2 Dr. Pepper DLC Code 3-pack I foolishly redeemed the codes myself thinking I'd get a DLC code for them. I've had enough Dr. Pepper for now, so instead:
3. Silent Hill (the movie) DVD
4. Grand Theft Auto IV Artbook
5. Bonus game soundtracks, set 1: Suikoden Tierkreis/Legacy of Ys
6. Bonus game soundtracks, set 2: The Dark Spire/Dissidia Final Fantasy
7. Mini Pokemon lunchbox with mystery Gameboy Color game in it. This is a AAA title (at the time) and is definitely not shovelware, but the caveat is that it has NOT been tested (I picked it up used and I don't have a GBC on which to play it). So the game is NOT guaranteed to work. What game could it be? Choose this prize and find out!
8. Giant Fallout 3 Hint Map poster (very cool)
9. Mana Khemia 2 Double-Sided poster
10. Sonic Mega Collection (I have this for GC and PS2, pick which one you want) - in honor of the Sonic 4 announcement, own this collection of ALL the Sonic Genesis titles.

That's your final list unless I'm feeling particularly generous at the end.

Special note concerning sniping:
I don't like it, but I'm not going to go so far as to forbid it obviously. Three things you should be aware of:

1) There will be a random end time within a set window.
2) I have item #s to make my life easier. You are allowed to bid using just these numbers. HOWEVER: I reserve the right to disregard all bids made during the ending window which use only item numbers instead of item names. Again, that is only for the ending window, item # bids are fine any other time. I don't feel that making a bunch of last-minute bids on items and making people scramble to figure out what was bid on is in the spirit of the CAG community. You can't even do that on ebay.
3) There will be incentives for people who bid early and often. More to follow on that.

*This doesn't mean the other rules don't apply to you. :D

Other current CAG lowballs: LilPaintballer, au7oma7ic, phoenix529 (preview), elessar123

On to the items:

BIDS CURRENT TO POST: #THE END

Unless noted, every sealed game is factory sealed, not re-sealed.

:360:

1. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition - Mint/Complete (Shipping may be extra) - starmask2k3 $20
2. Earth Defense Force 2017 - Sealed - Banjora $11
3. Enchanted Arms Limited Edition w/ outer box and graphic novel - Sealed- collectorguy00 $25.50
4. Guitar Hero 5 - Mint/Complete (Comes w/ unused coupon for $5 off GH games. Expires 3/31/2010)
- candymaker789 $23.50
5. Sacred 2 - Sealed - fwbweux $21.50
6. The Last Remnant - Sealed - Snuckles $13
7. Rock Band - Mint/Complete - notwen $15
8. Silent Hill: Homecoming - Sealed - Snuckles $12
9. Wolfenstein - Mint/Complete (Will ship from ZxT Vendetta, pics pending) - leftwing1018 $13

:ps3:

10. Conan - Sealed - jjjbadboy32 $8
11. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Mint/Complete (Comes w/ World Map) - ZxT Vendetta $14.50
12. The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles - Mint/Complete (Comes w/ World Map) Just so I'm covered, do remember that this requires PS3 Oblivion to play. :D - bobsaysblah $6
13. Tom Clancy's EndWar - Sealed - DigitalNerd $7
14. Far Cry 2 - Mint/Complete - fableflav $10
15. Ninja Gaiden Sigma - Mint/Complete (Will ship from ZxT Vendetta, pics pending) - notwen $17
16. Valkyria Chronicles - Mint/Complete - fwbweux $18

:ps2:

17. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm - Sealed - fwbweux $12.50
18. Dawn of Mana - Sealed - ZxT Vendetta $14
19. Dark Cloud 2 - Disc-only in custom printed case - Chairman_LMAO $2.50
20. Dragon Quest VIII - Complete with outer box + FFXII demo, box shows typical shelf wear + price sticker - jughead $10
21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook - bobsaysblah $19
22. God of War, GH - Mint/Complete- fableflav $4
23. Metal Gear Solid 2 - Complete, bit of sticker residue on case, some manual wear, a few scratches on disk - ZxT Vendetta $1
24. The Red Star - Sealed - Vinny $10
25. Resident Evil 4, GH - Complete, stickers on box. Comes w/ bonus French manual as well as English, if you care. - phoenix529 $1
26. Suikoden Tactics - Disc-only in custom printed case - formerroadie $5
27. Tales of the Abyss - Near mint (Will ship from ZxT Vendetta, pics pending) - withered $35
28. Valkyrie Profile 2 - Brand new never played, FYE re-sealed - jughead $11
29. Wild Arms 3 - Sealed - Banjora $12.50
30. Xenosaga: Ep 1, GH - Mint/Complete - bobsaysblah $5
31. Yakuza - Sealed - ethwang $22

:gc:

32. Metroid Prime, PC - Complete - fwbweux $1.50
33. Viewtiful Joe - Complete - Snuckles $4.50

:xbox:
34. Jade Empire - Disc-only in custom printed case (Comes w/ LE Bonus Disc) - Rasen $3
35. Star Wars: KotOR - Missing manual, disc is in fair condition (tested, works fine) case and cover insert are "meh", I may swap out the case and include a cover print-out. - iamryanstover $6

Info on my custom Universal Game Cases:

I've had a couple of inquiries about the UGCs housing my N64 and SNES games. They're very high quality cases with printed cover art, making these is a hobby of mine. Between the case and ink, each case typically runs me about $3, but the cases themselves are extremely hard to come by these days.

Here's some pics of FF3:

The reason Mog looks washed out in the first pic is the flash, I can't do anything about being a terrible photographer. :D He actually looks quite nice on the box.

N64:

36. Cruis'n USA - Cart-only in custom printed UGC (Universal Game Case) - crazy beethoven - $5
37. Cruis'n World - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - fwbweux $3
38. Mario Kart 64 - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "KV" in sharpie on cart - ZxT Vendetta $13
39. Starfox 64 - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "Starfox" in sharpie on cart - crazy beethoven $6
40. South Park - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "South Park" in sharpie on cart - sweetja713 $3.50

PS1:

41. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - NOT complete, despite the name. :D Disc-only in custom printed case. Contents: Comes w/ Making Of, but not soundtrack. I know its hard to tell in the pic, but it DOES have both game discs. Disc 1 is on the other side of the flap. - themaster20000 $25
42. Chrono Cross - Disc-only in custom printed case - bobsaysblah $8

Super Nintendo:

43. Final Fantasy III (VI) - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - ZxT Vendetta $33
44. Batman Forever - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - knuxdude $2
45. Starfox - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - crazy beethoven $5
46. Super Game Boy - Trollsmeesh $4

:ds:

47. Suikoden Tierkreis - Sealed - formerroadie $20
48. Avalon Code - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - saetia $16
49. Retro Game Challenge - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - Banjora $15

:psp:
50. Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - Sealed - ZxT Vendetta $19
51. Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon - Sealed - Banjora $11
52. GTA: Vice City Stories - UMD-only in PSP case w/ generic GS cover - jjjbadboy32 $3

:pc:

53. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY Edition - Complete in box, opened but never played - sweetja713 $7.50
54. Spore - Mint/Complete w/ Slipcover - notwen $18

Guides: (Extra shipping charges may apply on all guides, depending on how much you buy. The DA:O guide in particular is quite heavy)

55. Borderlands Brady Guide - Sealed - Rasen $8.50
56. Dragon Age Origins: CE Hardcover - Mint - Snuckles $36
57. Metroid Prime 3 Premire Edition Prima Guide - Sealed, though there is a 4 inch rip on the back of the seal, the guide itself is mint - Trollsmeesh $2.50
58. Uncharted 2 Brady Guide - Mint - ZxT Vendetta $11.50

Gaming Swag and Rarities:
59. Final Fantasy VIII Playing Cards - Complete in plastic case, only used a few times - blackdog60 $4
60. Prototype Alex Mercer Figure - Complete in box, never opened (Extra shipping may apply) - sagecooker $4

:dvd:

61. .hack//Roots Vol 1 - LE Box Set w/ T-Shirt, Soundtrack, Art Book, Game Demo - Sealed (Extra shipping may apply) - battousai11 $27
62. Azumanga-Daioh: The Animation DVD - Complete, box is falling apart a bit, but not too bad. I've been informed this is not the official release. Please be aware when bidding. - Chairman_LMAO $10
63. South Park Season 7 DVD (I forgot to photograph this when I had everything out because I'm forgetful, so it gets its own pic. Gaius Baltar (the cat) not included.) - Squarehard $6

Music
64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes - Limited run, completely out of print. Here's a sample. - ZxT Vendetta $14

If you have a question about an item, including requests for closer photos or descriptions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm all about full transparency. :D

Oh, and in case anyone wants to know WHY I'm suddenly needing the cash :D:

Lowball two info archive:

picture.php

TOTALS:
As promised, these are exact shipping. I have weighed all your packages and calculated shipping for those of you have given me your address. You will notice some wide ranges in the shipping costs between people with similar numbers of items, this can be attributed to both the weight of items and more importantly to where you guys live. Shipping to some places is cheaper than others. As for the cost of packaging materials, I've decided not to charge the whole amount. Instead, what I did is round everyone's shipping total up to the nearest half dollar (including those going flat rate). Given that the average small bubble mailer - which is the smallest container I use - costs $.67, I'm still eating the majority of the packaging myself, which is fine. This added total will also compensate for things I might have under-weighed. All of these are either First Class (Under 13oz), Priority (Over 13oz.), or Priority Flat Rate (Particularly Heavy Orders or those which fit well in one of the boxes). If you would like, I can change your shipping order to Parcel Post, which will be cheaper but take longer. If you'd like me to give you a quote for this, PM me before paying. Anyway, on to the totals:

Payment can be made through Amazon Payments or Paypal (I ask that you cover the fees using this calculator, but it is not required). If you'd like to pay another way please ask me first.

My payment address for both is [email protected]. Please make sure to include your CAG username in the note so I know who it's from. ;)

Bidder - Lowball Total - Shipping - TOTAL
DanteInferno - $11.00 - $2.50 - $13.50 Douchebag non-payer.

Edited to remove everyone who HAS paid, see shipping info below.

Shipping:
:mrgreen: = packed
:cool: = paid
:bouncy:= shipped
:applause: = feedback exchanged
DC#s in the spoiler (Yes, I did go through the significant effort of making them all links. Never let it be said I don't go the extra mile. :D )

Completed shipments:
affa:applause:
Antlion:applause:
Banjora:applause:
blackdog60:applause:
blisskr:applause:
CactusZac098:applause:
Chairman_LMAO (No need for fb since we've traded 1 million times)
crazy beethoven:applause:
dynafire:applause:
eeriedude:applause:
forgrim:applause:
formerroadie:applause:
fwbweux:applause:
Ginsburger:applause:
Izod517:applause:
jbroush99:applause:
jjjbadboy32:applause:
Karma is a Bish:applause:
KillerRamen:applause:
kube00:applause:
mb7241:applause:
mickeyu422:applause:
mistymayem:applause:
PlayableMoogle:applause:
sagecooker:applause:
sgr76:applause:
sinath:applause:
Squarehard:applause:
thelonepig:applause:
teknikalei:applause:
The Notorious ROB:applause:
ViolentLee:applause:
ZxT Vendetta (No need for fb since we've traded 1 million times)

Rules:
Full rules in the spoiler. First-time bidders should definitely read them all, otherwise the highlights are below. These are the standard dv8mad rules with a couple minor tweaks:

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on dv8's Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested, but you should have a good reason. Also for people I have dealt with more than once before. I am pretty well established here, so there shouldn't be any problems, but please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time) on TBD. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
Every single person who purchases something in this lowball will pay exact shipping. When the auction ends I will ask the winners to PM me their Zip Codes, at which point I will weigh and measure your package and quote you a total with shipping, which you can then pay. I will always try to choose the most cost-effective shipping method for you, including flat rate boxes for heavy items. If you would like expedited shipping, I can do that for you as well, just ask me. Note that you will be paying exactly what I pay to ship the package, I will not in any way be making a single red cent off of shipping. Delivery confirmation is included on all packages.

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Amazon Payments
Paypal
Amazon GC

What you need to know*:
Start Date:
In the evening on 2/18. When I say start.
End Date: Sunday 2/27, between 12:00AM-1:00AM EST. SATURDAY NIGHT.
Bid Increments: $1.00 min bid, $.50 increments
Shipping: Exact shipping charge. Please see the full rules for details. Also, please keep this policy in mind when bidding on the sports game bundles. For example, the PS2 bundle is NINE games, and weighs what you'd expect nine games to weigh. Also keep in mind that UGCs are somewhat heavier than standard DVD cases (and carts heavier than discs). If you win a cart-only game and want me to just ship the cart, I can do so.
Payment: Given recent changes in CAG payment rules, I encourage everyone to try Amazon Payments. I now consider this to be my preferred method of payment. Paypal is also accepted, but in compliance with CAG and Paypal policy, you should pay via paypal purchase, not gift. If you feel more comfortable using paypal, I would ask that you cover the fees, but this is not required - just a nice thing to do since I'm giving you plenty of other fee-free payment options. I will also accept Amazon GC.

Prizes: The top bidder will get free shipping, and I will once again be holding a prize raffle.

I will hold a raffle at the end of the lowball to determine more bonus prizes. A bidder will receive one entry for each day (12:00AM-11:59PM EST) in which they submit a valid bid. That's one entry per day, not per bid. You DO NOT have to win a lowball item to win a prize, all who bid at any point are eligible. Prizes TBA, but will include bonus games, swag, and possible shipping discounts. There will also be special "bonus hours" each day. From an hour after I announce one, any bids made will give you two entries for the day (or 1 more, if you already earned one).

Raffle prizes:

Sorry if these aren't as good as last time, I gave away a lot of my good swag. I'll try to add some cool stuff, there will be 10 items total (I'll take a pic once I've picked them all):

1) Demon's Souls Artbook + Soundtrack
2) National Treasure 2 UMD movie
3) Mass Effect 2 Dr. Pepper codes (I have around 4-6 of these left I think, you can have them all).
4) Game Boy Advance Console - Original model, white. It's somewhat dirty (should be cleaned pretty easily) and is missing the battery cover, but otherwise it works fine.
5) Pikmin pixel art by CAG's own deadbodyman11 - Set of 3
6) Pac Man pixel art by CAG's own deadbodyman11 - Set of 6 (Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, 4 Ghosts)
7) Mario enemies pixel art by CAG's own deadbodyman11 - Set of 2 (Glow in the Dark Boo, Blooper)
8) Fist full (3) of Genesis games. OMFG three mystery Sega Genesis games (well, a mystery to you). If you added up the Gamerankings scores of these 3 games, it would be 233.75. Maybe they're shovelware, maybe not. They're free!
9) GTA IV Bonus Soundtrack (sealed) - This is the one that came with the CE I think
10) Eternal Sonata 360 faceplate - I have 3, I'll let you pick which one you want.

Special note concerning sniping:
I don't like it, but I'm not going to go so far as to forbid it obviously. Three things you should be aware of:

1) There will be a random end time within a set window.
2) I have item #s to make my life easier. You are allowed to bid using just these numbers. HOWEVER: I reserve the right to disregard all bids made during the ending window which use only item numbers instead of item names. Again, that is only for the ending window, item # bids are fine any other time. I don't feel that making a bunch of last-minute bids on items and making people scramble to figure out what was bid on is in the spirit of the CAG community. You can't even do that on ebay.
3) There will be incentives for people who bid early and often. More to follow on that.

*This doesn't mean the other rules don't apply to you. :D

The Items:

Updated to post: THE END

Last Minute Surprise Item[IMG-R=6005]12474[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12473[/IMG-R]
A. Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition Hardcover Guide (Sealed) - ZxT Vendetta $45

360.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12081[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12080[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12079[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12140[/IMG-R]
1. Call of Duty 2 + 3 (Both games complete, sticker residue on both cases) - eeriedude $11
2. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Mint/Complete)
- teknikalei $7.50
3. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Complete, some case+insert damage, disc is mint) - teknikalei $4.50
4. Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Mint/Complete)- jjjbadboy32 $6
5. Dark Sector (Sealed)- Banjora $5.50
6. Fable II CE (Complete w/ Slipcover) - jjjbadboy32 $22
7. Gears of War CE (Complete in tin w/ Slipcover)- jjjbadboy32 $18
8. Halo 3 Limited Edition (Sealed)- jjjbadboy32 $32
9. NBA 2K9 (Sealed, selling separate from sports bundle) - teknikalei $5.50
10. Perfect Dark Zero (Complete, sticker residue on case) - teknikalei $4.50
11. Project Sylpheed (Mint/Complete)- Ginsburger $5.50
12. Sacred 2 (Sealed)- ZxT Vendetta $26
13. Stuntman: Ignition (Sealed) - sgr76 $3
14. Tomb Raider: Underworld (Mint/Complete) - DanteInferno $11
15. Too Human (Mint/Complete)- teknikalei $6.50
16. X-Blades (Mint/Complete) - ViolentLee $13
17. 360 Sports Bundle: College Hoops 2K8 (The greatest basketball game of all time, according to Wikipedia:D) , Madden 09, NCAA March Madness 07, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (All Mint/Complete) - sgr76 $25

PS3.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12078[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12077[/IMG-R]
18. 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Mint/Complete) - kube00 $10.50
19. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Mint/Complete)- fwbweux $5.50
20. Turok (Mint/Complete) - ZxT Vendetta $5
21. Unreal Tournament III (Mint/Complete)- Chairman_LMAO $5
22. PS3 Sports Bundle: FIFA 08, Madden 08, NBA 2K7, MLB07 The Show, MLB08 The Show (All Mint/Complete) - jbroush99 $15

PS2.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12175[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12072[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12071[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12070[/IMG-R]
23. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Sealed) - sinath $18.50
24. Dawn of Mana - (Sealed)
- sinath $13.50
25. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (GH, Sealed) - sinath $12
26. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Sealed) - sinath $27
27. Final Fantasy XII CE (Mint/Complete)
- mickeyu422 $15.50
28. Ghosthunter (Complete) - ZxT Vendetta $6
29. The Godfather (Complete)- Chairman_LMAO $2
30. God of War (GH, Missing Manual, Stickers on case) - mistymayem $1.50
31. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Disc-only in custom printed case, disc has some light scratches)- mickeyu422 $1
32. Killer 7 (Mint/Complete) - Affa $7.50
33. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Premium Box (Complete) - forgrim $21
34. Wild Arms 3 (Disc + Manual in custom printed case)
- affa $3.50
35. Wild Arms 4 (Disc-only in custom printed case) - affa $8.50
36. Xenosaga, Ep 1 (Disc-only in custom printed case) - Izod517 $5
37. PS2 Sports Bundle: ESPN College Hoops 2K5, FIFA Soccer 06, FIFA World Cup 06, Madden 05, Madden 06, Madden 07, MLB06 The Show, MVP Baseball 05, NCAA Football 07 (All Mint/Complete) - mb7241 $4

Xbox.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12068[/IMG-R]
38. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Mint/Complete) - blackdog60 $3
39. Halo (PH, Sealed) - ZxT Vendetta $7
40. Halo 2 Limited Edition (Mint/Complete)- teknikalei $5.50
41. The Matrix: The Path of Neo (Sealed)
- Chairman_LMAO $1

PS.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12067[/IMG-R]
42. Beyond the Beyond (Disc-only in custom printed case. NOTE: There's some scratches on the disc)- blissskr $5
43. Kartia: The Word of Fate (Disc-only in custom printed case) - thelonepig $13
44. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (Disc-only in custom printed case, comes w/ Making of CD but not soundtrack) - thelonepig $25
45. SaGa Frontier 2 (Disc-only in custom printed case)
- blissskr $11

N64.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12076[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12075[/IMG-R]
46. 1080 Snowboarding (Cart-only in custom printed Universal Game Case)
- fwbweux $5
47. Excitebike 64 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- teknikalei $6.50
48. F-Zero X (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart)- fwbweux $3.50
49. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart)- fwbweux $7.50
50. Mortal Kombat Anthologies: Sub-Zero (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart)- fwbweux $1
51. NFL Blitz 2000 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- fwbweux $1
52. Paperboy (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart) - mistymayem $1.50
53. Rush 2 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- crazy beethoven $5
54. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (Cart + Manual in custom printed UGC)- teknikalei $2.50
55. Wave Race 64 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart)- fwbweux $5
56. Wrestlemania 2000 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC) - fwbweux $2

SNES.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12074[/IMG-R][IMG-R=6005]12141[/IMG-R]
57. Breath of Fire
(Cart-only in custom printed UGC) - CactusZac098 $30
58. Final Fantasy II (Cart-only in custom printed UGC) - CactusZac098 $30
59. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- ZxT Vendetta $8
60. Kirby's Avalanche (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)
- crazy beethoven $5.50
61. Mega Man X (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- KillerRamen $10
62. Mortal Kombat (Cart-only in custom printed UGC) - The Notorious ROB $3
63. Warlock (Cart-only, label is worn, no cover for this one but I can throw in a UGC to store it)

NDS.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12065[/IMG-R]
64. Contact (Mint/Complete)- formerroadie $11
65. Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers (Mint/Complete) - sagecooker $3
66. Ninjatown (Mint/Complete) - Banjora $8
67. Rhythm Heaven (Sealed) - dynafire $8.50
68. The Sims 2 (Mint/Complete)- mistymayem $3

PSP.gif
[IMG-R=6005]12073[/IMG-R]
69. Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (Sealed) - Squarehard $12
70. N+ (Sealed)- teknikalei $4.50
71. Pangya: Fantasy Golf (Sealed) - Antlion $10
72. Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero CE (Mint/Complete w/ outer box + soundtrack)- ZxT Vendetta $25

Blu-Ray and DVD [IMG-R=6005]12069[/IMG-R]
73. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince :br:+:dvd:+Digital Copy Combo Pack (Sealed w/ Slipcover)
- PlayableMoogle $18
74. Family Guy Volume Three :dvd: - teknikalei $4.50
75. Family Guy Volume Five :dvd:- teknikalei $4.50
76. Silent Hill :dvd: - Karma is a Bish $1

Lovable Feline Mad Scientists[IMG-R=6005]12178[/IMG-R]
99. Gaius Baltar - formerroadie $2,145,923.14

No, the official cat of bv's 2nd lowball is not really for sale, but feel free to bid anyway. :D Note: Bids on the cat will not count towards a raffle entry.

Old sale list.. Just saving this here in case I decide to open it again I don't need to re-price everything. These things aren't for sale right now though.

I've decided that I want to buy a new computer and am also getting up to the point where I need to trim down my collection a bit. Consequently, I've decided to list a good many things up for sale that I wouldn't normally have sold. I'm not doing a lowball with this stuff because I'm not in an hurry to sell and would rather get good value than fast cash. Please review the few sale rules below before contacting me. I'm only looking to sell right now, so PLEASE NO CMLs.

Sale Rules:
Not so many of these, because who likes rules? :D

1. This is not a lowball. Don't interpret me saying "I want a new computer" as "I need this money desperately, please lowball me." I can pay for the computer out of pocket if I need to. I have now set prices, so this should be a lot easier.
2. As always, discounts can be given for those buying multiple games.
3. ALL PRICES ARE PRE-SHIPPING. If I'm selling something, I'll always charge you exactly what it costs me to ship and not a penny more. I have a postage scale to sort these things out.
4. I accept the following forms of payment: Amazon Payments (preferred), Paypal, Amazon GC (Would prefer NOT to get Amazon GC, but if you have no other option I'll take it.)
5. If we make a trade, leave feedback. It's just good manners.
6. Ask anyone in the trading forum and they'll tell you that I'm a nice guy. :D So you be a nice guy/girl too.
7. Free bumps are appreciated and returned.
8. I'm willing to take pictures of anything for serious inquiries (i
f you PM me with a list of 25 games and ask for pics and I never hear from you again, I will not be pleased).

I have now listed prices. I have not checked every source for these prices, I looked at Amazon and at the CAG Marketplace (and ebay where necessary) before setting them. Please don't PM me "It's this much less at Gamestop." Buy it there. That said, I'm willing to negotiate when we're talking about multiple games, so don't be afraid to ask*

*For those confused, this doesn't mean name two games and then knock $5-10 off the price. We're talking about discounts when you buy bigger lots of games. I set these prices for a reason, I'm not going to give a discount on every single purchase, sorry. :D

Current Specials:
I'm going to try to offer sales on a rolling basis. All of these are limited time offers.

1. Buy 3 Get 1 Free on all
Bin Diver games (those colored GREEN). Why not B2G1? Well, my bottom line isn't as healthy as Gamestops. :D The lowest priced game is free.
2. Half-off shipping on all orders over $40*
3. FREE shipping on all orders over $75*

*Price before shipping. Excludes certain large items, but I will still try and give some kind of discount

The Games:
Unless otherwise noted, all of these are non-GH versions. In general, the condition of all my games are excellent, but if you want more info on a specific game, let me know.

Current gen games are on top, older games are below.

I've also implemented a price color-code system for value shoppers:
Green = $10 and below - Bin Divers
Light Blue = $11-$20 - Clearance Rack
Purple = $21-$40 - Moderately Priced
Yellow = $41-$60 - Full Price
Orange = $60 and above - Rarities, etc

360.gif

Assassin's Creed - $10 Currently on loan
Assassin's Creed II - $22
Batman: Arkham Asylum - $25
Bayonetta - $22

Bioshock - $13
Bioshock 2 Special Edition (game sealed) - $55
Borderlands - $25
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (sealed) - $18 On Hold
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $11
Civilization Revolution - $15 On Hold
Crackdown - $8
Darksiders - $18
Devil May Cry 4 LE - $25
Divinity II: Ego Draconis - $20
EDF 2017 - $15
Eat Lead - $7
Enchanted Arms LE (sealed) - $25 On Hold
Eternal Sonata - $18
Fable II - $14
Fairytale Fights (sealed) - $10
Far Cry 2 - $12
Ghostbusters (sealed) - $15

The Godfather - $10 On Hold
The Godfather II - $15
GTA IV - $13 On Hold
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (sealed) - $22
Guitar Hero II - $4
Guitar Hero III - $6
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - $5

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (sealed) - $20
Infinite Undiscovery - $12

Just Cause - $8
Just Cause 2 - $30
The Last Remnant - $12
Lost Odyssey - $15 (this is in a black 4-disc case with original art and manual, can move back to the 3-disc with sleeve if preferred)

Magna Carta 2 - $23
Mirror's Edge - $9 On Hold
Nier - $27
The Orange Box - $15
Prince of Persia - $10
Prototype - $14
Red Dead Redemption - $35
Red Faction: Guerilla - $14
Resident Evil 5 - $12 On Hold
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - $17
Saints Row (gh) - $7
Saints Row 2 - $13
Sega Superstars Tennis - $4
Silent Hill: Homecoming - $14
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $13
Soul Calibur IV - $12
Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope - $18

Tales of Vesperia - $24
Tekken 6 (sealed) - $18
Two Worlds - $7

PS3.gif

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE - $45
Devil May Cry 4 - $10
Fallout 3: Collector's Edition (sealed) - $50
Final Fantasy XIII - $25
Folklore - $17
God of War Collection - $18

God of War III Ultimate Edition (game sealed) - $70
Heavy Rain - $32
Infamous - $18
Little Big Planet: GOTY Edition - $22
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $12 On Hold
MLB 10: The Show - $25
Valkyria Chronicles (sealed) - $21
White Knight Chronicles - $28
Yakuza 3 - $33

Wii.gif

A Boy and his Blob (sealed) - $14
The Conduit - $15
Deadly Creatures (sealed) - $17
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - $12
Little King's Story - $17

Madworld - $6
Mario Power Tennis - $12
Metroid Prime 3 - $16

No More Heroes - $10
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure - $55 (probably the rarest Wii game)
Samba de Amigo (sealed) - $8 Pending
Super Mario Galaxy - $25
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $42
Super Paper Mario - $25
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - $15 On Hold
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - $20
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (sealed) - $42
Zack & Wiki - $12

PSP.gif

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - $10
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - $18
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - $36
SMT: Persona LE (sealed) - $36
SMT: Persona 3 Portable - $35

Star Ocean - $13
Star Ocean 2 - $16
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $17

NDS.gif

Black DSi Console (Complete with original box, etc. Used only by me) - $120 $110
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $10
Advance Wars: Dual Strike - $13
Black Sigil - $10
Blue Dragon Plus - $7

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $22
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $21

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $19
Children of Mana (sealed) - $20

Civilization Revolution - $15
The Dark Spire (game sealed, wear to outer box) - $25
Disgaea DS (sealed) - $17

Etrian Odyssey - $30
Etrian Odyssey II - $35
Etrian Odyssey III (sealed) - $28

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $20
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - $10
Glory of Heracles (sealed) - $10

GTA: Chinatown Wars (sealed) - $17
Harvest Moon DS - $12
Legacy of Ys: Books I + II - $15
Lunar: Dragon Song (sealed) - $15
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $18
Nostalgia - $16
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (sealed) - $18

Polarium - $5
PoP: The Fallen King (sealed) - $7
Rondo of Swords - $8

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - $14
Scribblenauts - $14
SMT: Devil Survivor - $20
SMT: Strange Journey (outer box sealed w/ soundtrack) - $20

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10
Star Trek: Tactical Assault - $9

Super Mario 64 DS - $20
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $12
The World Ends With You (sealed) - $20
Yoshi's Island DS - $20

NOTE: For all vintage games - These are all from my personal collection and worked last I played them. I'd be happy to test any of them upon request.

SNES.gif
* All of these are cart-only in custom printed UGCs (very nice) unless noted

Breath of Fire - $15
Breath of Fire II - $28
Donkey Kong Country - $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 - $12

Illusion of Gaia - $10
Secret of Evermore (Comes w/ original box, which is a bit worn. No manual) - $14
Street Fighter II (Complete) - $14 On Hold

GEN.gif

Phantasy Star II - $10
Phantasy Star III - $10

Phantasy Star IV - $15
Shining Force - $16
Shining Force II - $16

Sonic - $6
Sonic 2 - $6
Sonic 3 - $7

PS.gif

Breath of Fire III - $33
Breath of Fire IV (disc-only in custom printed case) - $30
Dragon Warrior VII (disc-only in custom printed case) - $26

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (comes w/ everything) - $75
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (comes w/ everything) - $75

Suikoden (disc-only in custom printed case) - $22
Suikoden II - $120
Vagrant Story (disc-only in custom printed case) - $25
Vandal Hearts - $27
Vandal Hearts II - $27
Xenogears (GH) - $30

N64.gif

Castlevania - $6 On Hold
Goldeneye 007 (complete) - $20 On Hold
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron - $5
Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire - $5

Super Mario 64 - $12

GCN.gif

Baten Kaitos - $8 On Hold
Baten Kaitos Origins - $14
Eternal Darkness - $18

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - $7
Metroid Prime - $6 On Hold
Metroid Prime 2 - $6 On Hold
Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door - $17

PS2.gif

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - $7
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - $16 On Hold
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - $19
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm - $18

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GH) - $7
Beyond Good and Evil - $8

Dawn of Mana (sealed) - $18
Devil Kings - $5
Devil May Cry - $4
Devil May Cry 2 - $5
Devil May Cry 3 - $5
Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII - $6

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - $15
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (sealed) - $27
Eternal Poison (sealed w/ bonus disc) - $30

Final Fantasy XII CE Steelbook - $12 On Hold
Grandia II - $13 On Hold
Grandia III - $19 On Hold
Grandia Xtreme - $10 On Hold
Gun - $5
Indigo Prophecy - $8 On Hold
Katamari Damacy - $9 On Hold
Killer 7 - $10
Kingdom Hearts (GH) - $10
Kingdom Hearts II (GH) - $10
La Pucelle Tactics - $10 On Hold
Magna Carta - $14
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis LE (sealed) - $50
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection - $25
Odin Sphere - $13
Okage: Shadow King - $7
Phantom Brave - $10
PoP: The Sands of Time - $6 On Hold
PoP: The Warrior Within - $8 On Hold
The Red Star - $6
Resident Evil 4 - $6
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII - $8
Romancing SaGa - $9

Shadow Hearts: From the New World - $14
Shadow of the Colossus - $16
SMT: Devil Summoner 2 (complete w/ outer box and plush toy, game sealed) - $30
SMT: Digital Devil Saga I - $25
SMT: Digital Devil Saga II - $25
SMT: Nocturne - $22
SMT: Persona 3 FES - $26

Shining Force EXA - $14
Silent Hill 2 - $15
Tales of Legendia - $15 On Hold
Tales of the Abyss - $27
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - $15
Viewtiful Joe - $5
Viewtiful Joe 2 - $5
Wild Arms 3 - $7 On Hold
Wild Arms 4 - $10 On Hold
Wild Arms 5 CE - $25
Wild Arms: Alter Code F - $22 On Hold
X-Men Legends - $5 On Hold
X-Men Legends II - $5 On Hold
Yakuza - $13
Yakuza 2 - $24

GBA.gif
* All of these are cart-only in custom printed DS cases unless noted

Advance Wars - $7
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising - $7
The Adventure of Link - $8

Breath of Fire (complete) - $35
Breath of Fire II - $14
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - $19

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $10
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - $12
Extreme Ghostbusters - $8
Golden Sun (complete) - $26 On Hold
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $16
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $8
Lunar Legend - $12
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - $17
Riviera - $10
Sword of Mana - $10

Tactics Ogre - $20
Tales of Phantasia (sealed) - $25

hey man since you did purchase from my lowball I would be willing to send you my broken steel/point lookout disc with the items and then you can send it back after you install them.

also after the lowball madness is over I would be willing to trade for your fallout 3 on pc

5/22/11 TL Archive:

After a lengthy trading forum hiatus I've decided to re-open my list for a while. No massive sale list this time (though it may come back) just a few games I'm looking to trade or sell and a few I want. Pretty standard.

Rules:

Not so many of these, because who likes rules? :D

1. The first rule, as always, is Wheaton's Law: "Don't be a dick."
2. I accept the following forms of payment: Amazon Payments (preferred), Paypal, Amazon GC
3. If we make a trade, leave feedback. It's just good manners.
4. Lower feedback ships first. I'll ship simultaneously with anyone with a 50+ feedback score at 100%
5. Free bumps are appreciated and returned.
6. CMLs are fine.
7. I'm willing to take pictures of anything for serious inquiries, as a rule all my games are in excellent condition and I will be up front if one isn't.

Have:

Featured Items:

:psp: The 3rd Birthday Limited Edition EU Exclusive (sealed) - $40 + shipping (sale only)
:ps3: Fallout 3 CE (sealed)

360.gif

:360: Borderlands
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
:360: Earth Defense Force 2017
:360: Enchanted Arms LE (sealed)
:360: Fairytale Fights (sealed)
:360: FIFA 09
:360: Ghostbusters (sealed)
:360: Golden Axe: Beast Rider (sealed)
:360: GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City (sealed)
:360: Guitar Hero Bundle: II, III, Aerosmith
:360: Red Faction: Guerilla
:360: Silent Hill Homecoming (sealed)
:360: Tekken 6 (sealed, with slipcover)
:360: Tomb Raider Anniversary

PS3.gif

:ps3: Blazblue: Calamity Trigger CE
:ps3: Devil May Cry 4
:ps3: God of War Collection
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (sealed)
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 3

Wii.gif

:wii: a boy and his blob (sealed)
:wii: The Conduit
:wii: Deadly Creatures (sealed)
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
:wii: One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
:wii: Tiger Woods 10

PSP.gif

:psp: Tiger Woods 2009
:psp: Jeanne D'Arc (No manual, custom printed black PSP case)

NDS.gif

:ds: Black Sigil
:ds: Etrian Odyssey I
:ds: Etrian Odyssey II
:ds: Etrian Odyssey III (sealed)
:ds: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (sealed)
:ds: Glory of Heracles (sealed)
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars (sealed)
:ds: Legacy of Ys: Books I+II (w/ outer box)
:ds: Polarium
:ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (sealed)
:ds: Prince of Persia: Fallen Sands (sealed)
:ds: Rondo of Swords

Want:

There's a few things I'm looking for, though I'm definitely willing to check lists and sell.

:360: I'd like to get my hands on a good condition Rock Band 3 wireless keyboard for cheap, or preferably in a trade.

:ps3: Playstation Move Bundle (new or used), preferably complete with the camera, Move controller, and navigation controller
No longer really want this unless I get a great deal on it

I'm always looking for PSP Limited Editions, my set is almost complete. Willing to trade for any of these, might even dip into the collection:

:psp: Lord of Arcana: Slayer Edition (UK)
:psp: Crisis Core (UK)
:psp: Dissidia (UK)
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: BBS (UK)

:br: Blu-rays (always willing to check lists for these)
:br: Dollhouse Season 2
:br: Doctor Who Series 5

[quote name='deadbodyman11']CML for the Pip boy bobblehead.[/QUOTE]

I would have been interested in Paper Mario: TYD but I JUST bought it the other day. I have some interest in both Godfather II and Guitar Hero 2 w/ the xplorer guitar, assuming its in good working order. PM me when you get a chance and we'll work something out.

Free bump. Was wondering if you could post more games that you have that you may be willing to trade or if you could PM with more that you own?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Free bump. Was wondering if you could post more games that you have that you may be willing to trade or if you could PM with more that you own?[/QUOTE]

You can check my CAG collection, every game I own is in there.

That said, if I don't have it listed here it's usually because I don't want to trade it, the stuff I have listed here is mostly extra copies. I'm a hoarder, what can I say.

Thanks for the bump.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Bump for your avatar!

But I do have some GBA games I'm looking to sell, including the Castlevania Double Pack[/QUOTE]

I checked your list, and there's some GBA stuff there I might be interested in (especially Golden Sun 2 if you're willing to sell it separately). I didn't see the Castlevania double pack on there, so PM me a list of what you have (particularly in the realm of RPGs) and prices if you get a chance. Thanks!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Free bump. Was wondering if you could post more games that you have that you may be willing to trade or if you could PM with more that you own?[/QUOTE]

You inspired me, so I added (most of) my collection to the OP. Note that I probably won't trade most things which aren't on the tradelist.

Free bump. Nice you put your collection on there. From my experience it is better to have a collection list on there and not trade anything off it then to not even give anyone the opportunity to offer you something.

Ive Got the following n64 Items. PM me if interested! Im mostly interested in paypal

1 N64 Console(With Red Top Expansion Pack)
1 AV Adaptor
1 AC Adaptor
1 Memory Card(4 in 1)
4 Controllers(2 Gray, 1 Translucent Purple, 1 Green)
1 Rumble Pack
1 Transfer Pack

RUSH 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Wave Race 64
Rampage 2 Universal Tour
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadows Of TheEmpire
F Zero X
The Legend Of Zelda Majora’s Mask(Gold)
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Excitebike 64
Cruis’n WORLD
Cruis’n USA
1080 Snowboarding
South Park
Mortal Kombat Sub Zero
Wrestlemania 2000
Paperboy
Starfox
Goldeneye 007

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']Ive Got the following n64 Items. PM me if interested! Im mostly interested in paypal

1 N64 Console(With Red Top Expansion Pack)
1 AV Adaptor
1 AC Adaptor
1 Memory Card(4 in 1)
4 Controllers(2 Gray, 1 Translucent Purple, 1 Green)
1 Rumble Pack
1 Transfer Pack

RUSH 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Wave Race 64
Rampage 2 Universal Tour
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadows Of TheEmpire
F Zero X
The Legend Of Zelda Majora’s Mask(Gold)
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Excitebike 64
Cruis’n WORLD
Cruis’n USA
1080 Snowboarding
South Park
Mortal Kombat Sub Zero
Wrestlemania 2000
Paperboy
Starfox
Goldeneye 007[/QUOTE]

PM'd

OK lets discuss a trade for your Fallout 3 on the PC :D

CML for it. My games should be in the 2nd post.

Also I ran out of bubble mailers so I ran and got some today. Will ship the expansion to you tomorrow. I will PM you later with my addy to send it back after you install it.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Free Bump for our trade, hope you enjoy your games and Pixel Arts.[/QUOTE]

I do. And the pixel art is awesome btw.

bread's done
Back