BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

You wantttt any of my PSP games, eh??? Mind you, I have an agreement with Phoenix that if you don't take any of my items, your GBmicro will arrive shipped in a goats stomach, and you have to fish it out yourself...

[quote name='Vulgarism']You wantttt any of my PSP games, eh??? Mind you, I have an agreement with Phoenix that if you don't take any of my items, your GBmicro will arrive shipped in a goats stomach, and you have to fish it out yourself...[/QUOTE]

I want Star Ocean 2, the rest of the ones on your list that I like, I already have. :D

I owe Bvharri $35 dollars for his Mario DS Lite and his Fallout 3 collectors stuff. :) I will be paying this in the next couple days and this is the official IOU. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I owe Bvharri $35 dollars for his Mario DS Lite and his Fallout 3 collectors stuff. :) I will be paying this in the next couple days and this is the official IOU. :D[/QUOTE]

$75 has been paid. Thanks!

[quote name='Ryusei']please check me for valkyria chronicles. thanks![/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything I want/don't already have.. If you had FF6 on GBA I might be interested, but I already have the other two.

SLACKER!!

Just kidding. :D It looks like my check my have been deposited in the middle of the night, so you may have your other $35 in about 45 minutes. :)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']
Just kidding. :D It looks like my check my have been deposited in the middle of the night, so you may have your other $35 in about 45 minutes. :)
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like good news, let me know.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Payment sent. :D[/QUOTE]

And received. :D Note to all: Trollsmeesh is as good as his word. Good timing, since I was just about to walk to the post office. 3xross, if you're reading this, your package is going out as well.

Kool G Rap is cool. I got a copy of MUA in via Goozex. The condition is surprisingly immaculate. Let me know if you're still down to swap.. but maybe we can get another trade going first so we don't waste cash on just shipping costs. :lol:

Bump.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I'm listening. :)[/QUOTE]

I take it you ARE interested then. Let me see if I can get it first. I also have extra copies of several FF games I might be willing to part with, so let me know what you're still looking for.

I am looking for everything except

Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Got those form Phoenix's Lowball. ;D I also found a copy of a FF game for GBA that everyone had forgotten about at my kmart...I am hiding it until it goes ot 90% off. ;D I think it might be FF III.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I am looking for everything except

Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Got those form Phoenix's Lowball. ;D I also found a copy of a FF game for GBA that everyone had forgotten about at my kmart...I am hiding it until it goes ot 90% off. ;D I think it might be FF III.[/QUOTE]

FFIII was never released for GBA. :D If it turns out that its FFVI (which was originally, stupidly, known here as FFIII), I will trade you a king's ransom of FF stuff if you pick it up for me.

[quote name='bvharris']FFIII was never released for GBA. :D If it turns out that its FFVI (which was originally, stupidly, known here as FFIII), I will trade you a king's ransom of FF stuff if you pick it up for me.[/QUOTE]

Was it rare? Because I can pick it up tonight for $15, but I was going to just wait and hope no one else sees it until it gets marked down some more. lol

I work tonight, so I can check and see what game it was for sure. :3

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Was it rare? Because I can pick it up tonight for $15, but I was going to just wait and hope no one else sees it until it gets marked down some more. lol

I work tonight, so I can check and see what game it was for sure. :3[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's rare per say (although its definitely the least common of the FF GBAs), I've just had a hell of a time tracking one down, its one of the few things missing from my OWN FF collection. Its also my favorite game in the series and I'd love to have it for my new GB Micro. I'm close to capitulating and buying it on ebay, but I always like to avoid doing that for GBA games if I can.

[quote name='bvharris']It's not that it's rare per say (although its definitely the least common of the FF GBAs), I've just had a hell of a time tracking one down, its one of the few things missing from my OWN FF collection. Its also my favorite game in the series and I'd love to have it for my new GB Micro. I'm close to capitulating and buying it on ebay, but I always like to avoid doing that for GBA games if I can.[/QUOTE]

Well I will check and see what it is tonight, if it is FFIII(or FFVI but named FFIII because of stupid shit or whatever. lol) do you want me to pick it up for you for the 15 bucks or try and keep it hidden until it goes down to like 3?

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Well I will check and see what it is tonight, if it is FFIII(or FFVI but named FFIII because of stupid shit or whatever. lol) do you want me to pick it up for you for the 15 bucks or try and keep it hidden until it goes down to like 3?[/QUOTE]

Well it won't be called FFIII, the GBA release was FFVI. If it is that one, then yes, pick it up. Any of the others, I already have. LMK either way.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']What does LMK mean? >.< lol

And alright, if it is FFVI then I will pick it up tonight. ^.^[/QUOTE]

Let me know. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Will do. ^.^

Just out of curiousity, what would be in this king's ransom of FF stuff? haha[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']so I used some searching with gamestop's locator...

I think I should be able to pick up circle, harmony, and double pack on my trip :D[/QUOTE]

I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that I'm not the only one who does that every time I'm going on a trip. :D

Obviously I'd be interested.

I think my friends list should have room now on XBL. I had some asshole on my list that Pirated Forza 3 then got banned and was claiming he was innocent. Needless to say he is buh bye removed.

I will look for those castlevanias for you man.

Punkmaggit's lowball is going to hurt my monitor fund. I have my eyes on quite a few things. Not as much as you. The only thing I want is Riviera that we are both bidding on.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

I will look for those castlevanias for you man.

Punkmaggit's lowball is going to hurt my monitor fund. I have my eyes on quite a few things. Not as much as you. The only thing I want is Riviera that we are both bidding on.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, you're the best. (Post #2 of my TL now says so :D)

I might acquiesce on Riviera, especially if the things I really want continue to skyrocket.

forgot to mention yesterday... I included a cool little trinket I got at CES 2 years ago (still have quite a few of them). It is not much but I think they look really cool. :D

Off on my trip man have a good rest of the week. Don't know how much I will be on CAG. I get to go game shoppin :)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Just got my beautiful new DSLite! Didn't waste any time either, already playing minish cap. :D

Left you some feedback. :)[/QUOTE]

Did everything come through shipping okay? I hope everything was as you expected!

bread's done
Back