BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

Behind a bunch of DS games in a case that only like 4 people had the key to. The other 3 didn't care enough about games for the 8 months or so that it was hidden to organize the games like I do. :)

I have a bunch of hiding places for game to be honest. xD

got some good news. managed to snag a copy of Castlevania Circle of The Moon on GBA. Cart only but the label is in pretty damn good shape man!

I do have a spare Xenosaga III (mint, original cover, complete).

And Borderlands is freaking amazing. God I love that game. DLC is supposedly due next week too! Think of a faster paced Fallout 3 with a little less RPG element to it. It is also a little more on the hard side due to not having VATS around. It is one I am going to play quite a bit I think. Plus the 4 player drop in/out co-op makes it that much more fun!

I ended up going with Dragon Age, I've wanted that game forever (plus the Amazon pre-order comes with a $10 GC).. I'll definitely be getting Dragon Age though.

PM me and we'll work out the details of our trade.

I cant wait for Dragon Age. I want that game more than Modern Warfare 2, Assassins 2, L4D2 combined! Anything Bioware does is going to be a classic.

I have to get some work done and then go to flag football but I will keep a couple of offers in mind and PM them to you.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I cant wait for Dragon Age. I want that game more than Modern Warfare 2, Assassins 2, L4D2 combined! Anything Bioware does is going to be a classic.

I have to get some work done and then go to flag football but I will keep a couple of offers in mind and PM them to you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. If we can work something out tonight I can ship tomorrow, since I was planning a post office trip anyway.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Post 762 in Phoenix's thread = Perfect quote for your sig now that I re-read it. :D[/QUOTE]

Ask and ye shall receive.

I don't think he was wondering what all the flashing was, I'm sure he knew you got more lowball items and came in to investigate if they smelled... Curious as well. I do like your Playstation collection though.

Oh! And uh... Indirectly, I gave you a very personal item. I think I'm up there with the best CAGs you've encountered. You know we just have that connection. I guess you feel you don't need to bring it up, though! :whistle2:#

[quote name='Vulgarism']I don't think he was wondering what all the flashing was, I'm sure he knew you got more lowball items and came in to investigate if they smelled... Curious as well. I do like your Playstation collection though.

Oh! And uh... Indirectly, I gave you a very personal item. I think I'm up there with the best CAGs you've encountered. You know we just have that connection. I guess you feel you don't need to bring it up, though! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Done.

Perfect. It makes us even closer than being blood brothers. I just gotta get something from you, and you can have good ol' Baltar pee on that item.

By the way, you seem to have very deep pockets, so I'm gonna move into the office. It's cool, I'll let you play my games, but I will have a sign out sheet that has to be updated whenever you rent a game from me. Better than Gamefly! You can rent 1 game at a time from me for $10 a month, and you'll get it within about.. 40 minutes or so. I figure I'll have to forget to bring you the game a few times to give you the real experience.

[quote name='Vulgarism']
By the way, you seem to have very deep pockets, so I'm gonna move into the office. It's cool, I'll let you play my games, but I will have a sign out sheet that has to be updated whenever you rent a game from me. Better than Gamefly! You can rent 1 game at a time from me for $10 a month, and you'll get it within about.. 40 minutes or so. I figure I'll have to forget to bring you the game a few times to give you the real experience.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say deep, but I have a fulltime job which compensates me fairly and this is my sole hobby, so a good portion of my "for fun" money goes into games. I'm pretty happy with my collection, especially how its grown since I joined CAG, but plenty of people on here have setups (ZxT springs to mind) that put mine to shame.

[quote name='bvharris']I wouldn't say deep, but I have a fulltime job which compensates me fairly and this is my sole hobby, so a good portion of my "for fun" money goes into games. I'm pretty happy with my collection, especially how its grown since I joined CAG, but plenty of people on here have setups (ZxT springs to mind) that put mine to shame.[/QUOTE]

It's unfortunate for me that I am unemployed (fuck you Sturgeon Bay :bomb: ) and my hobbies include playing drums for a band, video games, and film. DVDs are the main reason I'm always broke, but video games aren't far behind. It also sucks that if I want a really nice drum kit, I'm gonna have to put down another $3000 or so, so I'm screwed on that. But, that's why they made Fruity Loops.

I suppose this counts as a Wednesday bump...

Is bvharris considering a lowball??? Check the top of the OP for (a decided lack of) details and help convince me!

Uncharted
Infamous
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

BUMP!!!

I always wanted to type the word bump, but never had a reason.

BUMP!!!
BUMP!!!

[quote name='mis0']Uncharted 2
Tales of Vesperia
Magna Carta 1

I feel like a stalker posting so quickly. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I'm in the bushes outside watching you post that. Nice hat.

Have Balthier (Do you see what I did there?) pee all over these, cause this lowball is going down and I'm not losing these!

Yakuza 2
Till the End O' Time
Valkyria Chronicles

Of those items posted so far, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I do have one, Valkyria Chronicles will be included. Just have to decide if its my sealed copy or not.

And yes, I see what you did there.

[quote name='bvharris']Of those items posted so far, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I do have one, Valkyria Chronicles will be included. Just have to decide if its my sealed copy or not.

And yes, I see what you did there.[/QUOTE]

Yes! And Yakuza 2.... Of course, I would straight up trade you a paper mache Jabba the Hutt I made last summer for Yakuza 2. You know you want it.

[quote name='bvharris']Don't feel bad, I'm in the bushes outside watching you post that. Nice hat.[/QUOTE]

Well come on in! I have cookies. :lol:

You could probably guess mine, but:

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Parasite Eve II
Tecmo Secret of the Stars

Of course, there's no way in hell you'd list any of these and no-er way in hell I'd win any because lowball fatigue is majorly setting in on me, but I'd still give it the old college try. Still, the thought of you, the major force behind the success of other lowballs, having a lowball yourself makes me envision strange things, like the Escher image of the two hands drawing each other. I think I inhaled too much Lysol when I was disinfecting my room earlier.

I'll be there for your second copy of Suikoden Tactics. ;) I got Suikoden Trisfizzishizzle for $16 at Fry's, along with Klonoa on the Wii for $8. ST will round out my Suikoden series.

As for the other two... Harvest Moon DS and Rune Factory?

i would like to see your lowball, don't have any particular 3 games, but any is fine. FREE bump for a fellow cat owner! (even though i technically don't own a cat)

[quote name='mis0']Well come on in! I have cookies. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The cake cookies is are a lie.

Somebody please help me. Please. Last night I went to Mis0's house because he promised me cookies. It certainly smelled like cookies, but it turned out that he had one of those spraycans that real estate agents use to trick you into thinking there are cookies. There were not. What awaited me instead was too horrible to possibly comprehend.

Long story short, I have been kidnapped by Mis0 and have spent the entire night locked in his basement as he forces me to watch him play Avatar and tries to get 1000/1000. It's been hours now. To his credit, he did feed me a balanced breakfast, but I'm pretty sure I asked for my eggs sunny side up and they came scrambled. The torture I have endured here is unimaginable.

Using my incredibly modest computer hacking skills I have managed to crack his wifi password (friendsformis0-2009), but for reasons passing understanding I only have a couple minutes of internet access. My choices were between contacting the authorities and coming on CAG to post. So...

bump.

[quote name='bvharris']The cake cookies is are a lie.

Somebody please help me. Please. Last night I went to Mis0's house because he promised me cookies. It certainly smelled like cookies, but it turned out that he had one of those spraycans that real estate agents use to trick you into thinking there are cookies. There were not. What awaited me instead was too horrible to possibly comprehend.

Long story short, I have been kidnapped by Mis0 and have spent the entire night locked in his basement as he forces me to watch him play Avatar and tries to get 1000/1000. It's been hours now. To his credit, he did feed me a balanced breakfast, but I'm pretty sure I asked for my eggs sunny side up and they came scrambled. The torture I have endured here is unimaginable.

Using my incredibly modest computer hacking skills I have managed to crack his wifi password (friendsformis0-2009), but for reasons passing understanding I only have a couple minutes of internet access. My choices were between contacting the authorities and coming on CAG to post. So...

bump.[/QUOTE]

Found my new sig quote!!!

:applause:

Honestly, though, don't worry. I was promised a Team Ico marathon, but what I ended up getting was a Friends marathon, a ballet recital, an extremely uncomfortable couch, and a bowl of 'mellow finds, which was a blatant ripoff of Lucky Charms. Ugh, two of your CAGuys, you just really are shooting for the stars by disappointing us...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1248

There is the link to my collections/setup pics for those of you that want to see. I am too lazy to put it in my sig currently.

I actually need to update the pics and shit though. A tad bit outdated.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Just wow. You probably have more invested in games and DVDs than my dad has to pay off on his truck. How much do you spend on games per month?

I made quite a bit of money flipping games from pawn shops onto ebay. Most of the older stuff was kept since I was little. I used to rake in money flipping. Would go to pawns on sat and sunday while I was in college.

I also managed my money well. The only debt I have is my BMW and like 1000 on my credit card. Although i need to curb my spending in order to buy a house...

I also flip games from clearance to gamestop like right now when they have the tiered trade. I have Assassins, COD MW Xbox, L4D2, Dragon Age, all paid off and still have like $300 in credit on my edge card

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I made quite a bit of money flipping games from pawn shops onto ebay. Most of the older stuff was kept since I was little. I used to rake in money flipping. Would go to pawns on sat and sunday while I was in college.

I also managed my money well. The only debt I have is my BMW and like 1000 on my credit card. Although i need to curb my spending in order to buy a house...

I also flip games from clearance to gamestop like right now when they have the tiered trade. I have Assassins, COD MW Xbox, L4D2, Dragon Age, all paid off and still have like $300 in credit on my edge card[/QUOTE]

Flipping is always hit or miss... There are times when you come out big, and times when you lose out, but I've been doing my best to find those rare games for good prices, like Ico for $6.99. My biggest problem is I keep selling my games to get new games, so my collection never grows.

All I can say is you're good with finding good deals and making profit on them :D

Plus, I'd go as far as saying every game that somebody might want on a system, you probably have. The rare games. Do you have Carnage Heart? Come on, you have to have it!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1248

There is the link to my collections/setup pics for those of you that want to see. I am too lazy to put it in my sig currently.

Yeah, I saw these when your posted them in someone's lowball. You have now officially put mine to shame. :D

PS, just shipped your package (and yours, fwbweux). PMing you the DC now.

A special thanks to mis0 for releasing me from his basement long enough to send the packages. Although now he's making me play Pogs with him. These are the sacrifices I make for CAG.

[quote name='bvharris']PS, just shipped your package (and yours, fwbweux). PMing you the DC now.[/QUOTE]

Your prediction that I would return to lurk in your trade thread has proven correct ;)

I've had a horrible time flipping lately, although I used to have an out-of-the-way K-Mart or two that did wonders. I especially remember sealed copies of Tetris DS and Advance Wars: Dual Strike in numbers you wouldn't believe, all for seven bucks a pop. Went for $50+ each on ebay and funded my DS habit for a long time. Was constantly cursed out by the perpetually-broke electronics employee who wanted to do it himself but always had to wait for the next paycheck.

Now, though? Lots of new tight-fisted managers everywhere that won't discount anything. I'm always jealous of these people with magical Targets and Sears and whatnot :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']The cake cookies is are a lie.

bump.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']Found my new sig quote!!!

:applause:

Honestly, though, don't worry. I was promised a Team Ico marathon, but what I ended up getting was a Friends marathon, a ballet recital, an extremely uncomfortable couch, and a bowl of 'mellow finds, which was a blatant ripoff of Lucky Charms. Ugh, two of your CAGuys, you just really are shooting for the stars by disappointing us...[/QUOTE]

My god, I laughed so hard that I looked like a complete dumbass in the study hall.

The detail of the stories are going to make everyone think they are true (which they are) so no one is going to come over anymore.

:[

[quote name='mis0']My god, I laughed so hard that I looked like a complete dumbass in the study hall.

The detail of the stories are going to make everyone think they are true (which they are) so no one is going to come over anymore.

:[[/QUOTE]

Well, thankfully I didn't mention the group shower I was forced to endure when I went to your house the second time.

Oh! Whoops, well, to clarify, I mean baby shower. Mis0 promised many women attending this shower and I would definitely meet some single women... Mis0 really enjoys leaving out details. So, that's why BV and I are here to fill them in!

And just be happy that you got Pogs, BV. I had to have a Rumble Robots tournament with him when I was there.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']xD bump for that amazing story, people are now looking at me in my class wondering why I am laughing. xD[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mis0']My god, I laughed so hard that I looked like a complete dumbass in the study hall.
[/QUOTE]

Any day I can make two people look like laughing fools in front of a classroom full of people, I call that a win.

Damn, you have things that I didn't even know existed. My favorite bit is that, out of all of those games, there are exactly 6 for Wii. I bet I could guess almost all of them without looking, too.

I love lowballs

Here's 3 things I'd like to see
Metal Gear Solid 4
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Star Wars: KotOR
And any of the Resident Evil games for GC!

[quote name='Boomsta']Damn, you have things that I didn't even know existed. My favorite bit is that, out of all of those games, there are exactly 6 for Wii. I bet I could guess almost all of them without looking, too.[/QUOTE]

I'd bet they share a shocking resemblance to the same 7/8 Wii games that I (and most of us) have. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I'd bet they share a shocking resemblance to the same 7/8 Wii games that I (and most of us) have. :D[/QUOTE]

I think this makes ZxT a trendsetter.

bread's done
Back