An ignorant man-child will post in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bmac, I'm just wondering, is all, but do you have a mental condition? I hope I'm not putting you on the spot or anything.

Hey BecuzimMusic, did those nosebleeds you were getting ever go away? I was getting a bunch of them, then it stopped for awhile and now they are back. Blood was just like gushing out of my nose during class today, kind of scared me. :[

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Mine stopped awhile back. I think it was the weather change.[/QUOTE]

I think that might be it, the classroom had the heat on and the weather outside has been changing a lot here.

That or I have been doing cocaine in my sleep.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i'm at schoooool. Studying.[/QUOTE]

No, you're not.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope you're happy, Moxio.[/QUOTE]

90% chance of a joke account.

Went and grabbed the Snow White steelbook at BB. $7.50 plus $6.50 for the DVD (splitting the cost of the Amazon BR pack with a friend), not bad. $14.

Also need to get Up when the steelbook arrives in stores.

Oh, and BB had a DJ Hero game set up. That shit is sort of difficult, actually. The crossfader, specifically. Can't wait to get the game.

[quote name='Bmac1775']Ouch...is it the cat?[/QUOTE]
Who the fuck are you talking to, stupid?

Don't listen to him, Brak. ADHD and "bipolar disorder" give him no excuse to be a dumbass troll.

PS. It's spelled 'Reagan', jokester.

If you think I was asking if you were talking to someone named "Stupid", you need to learn2english.

That's a mighty high gamerscore you have there, Bmac1775. How'd you achieve such a high score with only six games on your gamercard?

I wish you could hold a popular vote for banishment.

Kind of like what happens in CorrosiveFrost's brain, but with more than one vote and with less than 100% vagina sand.

[quote name='Moxio']ya dude, we r like internet partners who juss like to hate an shit....[/QUOTE]
Good stuff....I cant spell

[quote name='tiredfornow']That's a mighty high gamerscore you have there, Bmac1775. How'd you achieve such a high score with only six games on your gamercard?[/QUOTE]

you got me.....I dont know, where the hell is that

I warned you about those overdrafts, BudgetBudge. :0([quote name='Rocko']I wish you could hold a popular vote for banishment.

Kind of like what happens in CorrosiveFrost's brain, but with more than one vote and with less than 100% vagina sand.[/QUOTE]:lol:

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

What kind of fucking bullshit is this? Almost 5 months ago, my parents applied for a parent plus loan for my schooling. They were approved within like 2 weeks and I was told I was going to get about $12,000 for the year. That, plus the loans in my name was just about the right amount to get me through the year.

Well about 20 days ago the parent plus loan was supposed to come in, but never did. So my parents called and asked what was up, they were told that it was a mistake in the system and that we would receive the check in about a week. So today my mom gets a letter in the mail saying that my parents were rejected for the parent plus loan, some four months after they were approved for it and more than 30 days after school had already started.

So they up my loan amount slightly, but I am now about $2,000 short for the semester and it will be the same for every semester after this. I am probably gonna get a job and make up for it, but what if I couldn't? How the fuck can they get away with accepting someone and then rejecting them 20 days after you were supposed to receive the money.

fuck.

Step 1: Payment Plan

Step 2: Scholarships. You can get them for being left handed, home schooled, valedictorian, unusually tall or short. Shit is crazy.

Basically eviltude, all of my school, books and apartment are paid for. I just need to pay for all my other living expenses.

About the scholarships, I applied for a bunch of them. Didn't get any. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back