Office Max Black Friday Sale, Lego games 50% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guinaevere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
I don't know if we'll be doing one large Black Friday thread or what this year. For now, this will do.

The Office Max sale flyer has yet to be confirmed, but blackfriday.info has the following video games listed:
(all of these are Lego titles)
:ds: Batman - The Video Game - 50% Off
:ds: Indiana Jones - The Original Adventure - 50% Off

:360: Batman - The Video Game - 50% Off
:360: Indiana Jones - The Original Adventure - 50% Off
:360: Star Wars - The Complete Saga - 50% Off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sTaTIx']It's Lego Batman: The Videogame.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'm pretty sure you're right, after noticing the Indy and Star Wars as well. I changed the title and threw an additional line to the OP to more accurately reflect the games.

That's strange. To the best of my knowledge, they've never carried any video games.
They must have purchased some back stock from somebody.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']for 10 dollars each, youll get about a good 1 dollar to 1 hour ratio on each of those games. Still fantastic deals.[/QUOTE]
1 dollar to 1 dollar is a good/fair ratio, that makes this a fantastic deal as you said.

meh deal...if you want these just get them at Best Buy next week with the B2G1 sale...3 for 30 in a month and go get annihilated at an office max or just get them all next week 3 for 40 without the hassle....just my opinion though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back