Buzz Quiz TV Clearance- Best Buy

abachler2009

CAGiversary!
I went to Best Buy today in Mesa, AZ and found Buzz Quiz TV on clearance for 29.99. For those of you thinking maybe there's the same deal online, nope, I already checked but you may find the same deal at your local store.

[quote name='shadowkast']Now all CAG needs is a thread dedicated to BestBuy YMMV deals....[/QUOTE]

^
|
|
|
|

:rofl:

[quote name='shadowkast']Now all CAG needs is a thread dedicated to BestBuy YMMV deals....[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea. Wonder why no one has thought of that before

Oh, wait....

This can be found as low as $4.97 at Sears and $9.99 at TRU ... if they still have any. We should start clearance threads for those too. :)

I've seen this for $29.99 at my Best Buy as well, but it's cheaper elsewhere. Check your local Walmart(s), where it's been $19.96 for months now.

West Paterson, NJ also has them for 29.99 about 7 left. I missed 1 by 5 minutes when they were $9.99 at Toys R US.

You are right about that, because I am tired of finding good deals at best buy, always sold out.

I hate those dedicated threads. Not weaving through hundreds of pages to see one or two good deals.
Thanks OP.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I hate those dedicated threads. Not weaving through hundreds of pages to see one or two good deals.
Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we should just make everything 'spoon fed' easy for you not to mention all those lazy slickdealers who want to just cut and paste. :roll:

Chill man, this is my first post and I obviously didn't see it. I was just trying to be helpful.

I was being a smartass, not a full-fledged dick. sorry guys.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I hate those dedicated threads. Not weaving through hundreds of pages to see one or two good deals.
Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

There's this crazy function titled 'Search this Thread.' Weaving is a thing of the past if you're looking for something specific.

This is a decent deal, but the WalMart around here already has it down to 19.96. I picked one up for a friend at TRU before I had a PS3, so I felt ripped off when I paid 4x as much.

[quote name='flix1']This can be found as low as $4.97 at Sears and $9.99 at TRU ... if they still have any. We should start clearance threads for those too. :)[/QUOTE]

Ya, got mine for $9.98 at TRU months ago....

I posted this a month ago in the BB YMMV thread, but just to let you know every single BB I've been to in the STL has this deal.

I dont think this is YMMV as mine in CT have this for $29.99, probably dropped in price due to BUZZ! Quiz World is coming out in early November.

bread's done
Back