New Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie Announced

Filler2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well, this idea has been floating around for a year or so, the sequel to the first movie titled "Death Fighter". It has been officially confirmed to be in production though, as of a recent interview regarding the new Aqua Teen Christmas album just released today (November 3rd). I'd post a link but Google has about a dozen good sources

When I saw it in a dinky theater (the only one in my area at the time playing it), I was openly laughing every few minutes.

[quote name='bardockkun']The movie made me realize it's good for 15 minutes, but pass that and it's just no where as good.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I liked the movie but I would say over 30 minutes and it is to much. 15 is a good amount of time.

eh.. I agree and disagree... I laugh hard the whole movie... and then I realize there is still half the movie left... and it kind of runs out of gas.... but they could definitely make a strong 80 min movie... for sure.

Need to see it in a theater next time... pissed I didn't. And the sequel already has no chance of having a better opening than the last one... DONT TALK.... WATCH!!!!

also, post a link, I can't find anything on google.

bread's done
Back