NBA Street Vol. 3 (PS2, Xbox, GC) $40 shipped free at Circuit City

Very tempting. I am going to wait for a deal at around $30 or below. I am actually going to try my hardest to wait until this hits $20, especially since I haven't officially finished V2 yet. ;)

[quote name='ryan838']They really need to come out with a NHL street with rollerblades or something.[/quote]
That would be pretty sweet. I'm glad they are going to come out with a FIFA street. It looks like it has some potential.

[quote name='Ace!']has anyone played this game? IF so is it worth getting for XBL?[/quote]

Halo 2 is worth getting XBL.. along with SW battlefront, and definately Burnout 3...

i'm sure this one is no different (especially if you loved the second one)

[quote name='StealthySeal']i would jump on this if i hadnt alreadt got it from outpost![/quote]Same here! No sales tax on Outpost for me, so that worked out especially well. They gave me an "out of stock" message a few days ago (before the game was officially out) but now I just got my shipping confirmation from them... looks like it's all good!

They actually briefly took down the free shipping for the game... I WAS about to go the CC route instead, but then I checked Outpost again and free shipping was back. So that sealed the deal.

wow... outpost really went beyond my expectations this time...

my NBA street was shipped on the 9th and im getting it today via DHL! YAYYY!

[quote name='StealthySeal']i would jump on this if i hadnt alreadt got it from outpost![/quote]

I would jump on the GCN version if the game wasn't EA's. Thanks anyway Cheapy! Great deal.

[quote name='pacifickarma']GCN version lets you play as Mario, Luigi, or Peach![/quote]

Yes, we know. That is the only reason I will be buying it used (to keep money from EA's hands), being that I generally only like Soccer and Wrestling in the sports genre.

yea, it was tagged as 50, but when scanned it was 40 for me...i had my ad and arguement ready to go if they did not sell it to me for 40 ;)

i bought it B&M cuz i had giftcards :)

played on live...no lag for me whatsoever in the 2 games i played last night...hopin to play a few more games tonight...lost one and won one last night...

I was able to get it for around 35 by price matching this at Best Buy and using the GGC....Oh I got it for the PS2 since I read that had the best control scheme so if anybody gets it then lets get a game on...

[quote name='slidecage']the graphics are unbelivable but the gameplay gets old very quickly.[/quote]

I felt the same about vol 2. The game just gets repetative after a short short time, although I guess that can be said of any sports game. I'll pick this up when it drops or becomes GH.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Yes, we know. That is the only reason I will be buying it used (to keep money from EA's hands), being that I generally only like Soccer and Wrestling in the sports genre.[/quote]

Same goes for me with Stranger's Wrath. I really want this game, and if EA were not attached to it, I'd already own it. Now patiently waiting for a cheap used copy in MINT condition, LOL.

bread's done
Back