Warner DVD 2 Blu Upgrade Program - Exchange ANY DVDs for WB Blu-Rays

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Update: Now trade in ANY DVD* for a Blu-Ray within the selected list.

*Qualifying DVDs include any Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. pre-recorded discs that contain professionally produced film content purchased at a regular retail or e-commerce store [excluding adult content]

From their FAQ...
Q: For television seasons, do I have to send in more than one disc?

A: No. You only have to send 1 DVD to receive the entire television season in Blu-ray. The DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show.

Q: Can you give an example?

A: Let’s assume you would like to receive six (6) movies and two (2) TV seasons on Blu-ray (so eight items in total). To receive these eight titles, you now need to send eight qualifying DVDs (without case) to our processing center.

Q:Can I really swap any DVD for a new Blu-ray disc?

A: Yes, qualifying DVDs include any pre-recorded discs that contain professionally produced content purchased at a regular retail or e-commerce store (excluding adult content). The DVDs can contain film, TV, sports, animation or documentary content and can be from Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. Blank or copied DVDs do not qualify.

Q: Does it have to be a movie DVD?

A: No, also qualifying are DVDs containing TV, sports, animation or documentary content.

http://www.dvd2blu.com/

Terms:
DVD2Blu Program Terms

1. Thank you for participating in Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc.’s "DVD2Blu" Promotion Program (the "Program"). Please note that in participating in the Program, you accept and agree to each of the following terms and conditions, as well as the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice and Security Policy of the WBShop.com site (the "DVD2Blu Program Terms"). Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. may at its discretion change, amend or modify the Program Terms at any time without notice, provided that once any particular order is made such order will be governed by the DVD2Blu Program Terms in effect when the order was made.
2. You must be eighteen (18) years to participate in the Program.
3. Titles: For $7.95 or $9.95, as applicable, plus $4.95 shipping & handling per order to the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia, and $6.95 shipping & handling per order to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, plus taxes, you may purchase a "Participating Title" (see list of Participating Titles and prices by clicking on the button labeled CLICK HERE TO START) on Blu-ray in exchange for providing to Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. the original DVD disc containing the movie of the same Participating Title. An order under the Program totaling more than $25, exclusive of taxes, qualifies for free shipping and handling. Participating Titles are limited to those made available in the United States.
4. Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. reserves the right at its discretion to offer other promotional offerings, including coupons and/or other discounts, to individuals who participate in the Program and to terminate any such promotional offering, or to modify or otherwise alter its terms, at any time; provided that individuals participating in the Program will be entitled to receive only the promotional offering, if any, that exists at the time of their purchase of the Blu-ray version(s) of the Participating Title(s).
5. To participate in the Program, you must follow these instructions:

To place your order and ship your DVD discs:

• Select the "CLICK HERE TO START" button.
  • Select the Participating Titles you want to order.
  • Click CHECKOUT.
  • Enter the required information and follow the payment instructions.
  • Print out the pre-paid, pre-addressed PDF shipping label, which contains the necessary postage, which will be attached to your order confirmation e-mail. You do not need to add any other postage.
  • Place in an envelope no larger than 8½" X 11" (i) your DVD disc(s) (send only the DVD disc(s), no packaging) and (ii) the label with the barcode.
  • Affix the address shipping label to the envelope and mail it.

6. If you place two or more separate orders under the Program, the $4.95 (or $6.95 in the case of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) shipping and handling fee will apply to each order.
7. Each household may only obtain a single Blu-ray disc of a Participating Title. An order for two of the same Participating Title will not be honored. Rather, the order will be honored only as to one Blu-ray disc of the Participating Title so long as the order otherwise complies with the DVD2Blu Program Terms.
8. Limit: You may only order, collectively, up to a total of twenty-five (25) Participating Titles combined per household.
9. The DVD disc of the Participating Title must be:

• an authorized, original DVD copy of the movie. Pirated and/or DVD-R copies are not valid; and
  • in good condition.

10. To participate in the Program, you must provide a residential address to which the Blu-ray version of the Participating Title(s) will be sent. P.O. Boxes are not acceptable and will not be honored.
11. Once your order is received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided. You will receive a second confirmation e-mail once your Blu-ray order has shipped.
12. The replacement Blu-ray version of the Participating Title may have different special features and/or bonus material than contained on the DVD version of the Participating Title, including much less or no special features and/or bonus material, and/or the Blu-ray version may have a different aspect ratio (e.g., may be full screen instead of wide screen or vice versa) and/or the Blu-ray version may have a different rating or no rating.
13. The Program may be terminated by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. at any time. If the Program is terminated, all exchange requests made prior to the termination date will be honored; provided that the corresponding DVD discs are received no later than three (3) weeks following the termination of the Program.
14. All DVD discs submitted under the Program shall become the property of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. and shall not be returned to you. Also, if your household submits DVD discs of non-participating titles, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. shall have no obligation to return to you any such DVD discs.
15. The Program is (1) open to legal residents in the contiguous 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older and have Internet access; (2) void in the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law; and (3) subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
16. Participation in the Program is not valid in combination with any other offer.
17. Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. and its affiliates and divisions are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, delayed, unpostmarked, postage due, illegible or misdirected mail.
18. Allow four (4) to five (5) weeks after mailing your DVD disc(s) for processing. If you have not received your Blu-ray discs by the time allotted, you may send an inquiry via e-mail to following address [email protected]. Please reference your order number.
19. Submissions to the Program which do not strictly comply with the DVD2Blu Program Terms, including fraudulent requests, are invalid and will not be honored.
20. Any inadvertent exception to any of a Program Rule shall not be deemed a waiver of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc.'s right to enforce all such a Program Rule or any other Program Rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they think they made a mint on the Red2Blu program, so it's time to do it for DVD's.

There's 55 titles, and pretty much all titles they already did for Red2Blu. Hardly anything to get excited about, IMO.

They need to allow stores to make the switch. Waiting weeks for things done by mail is hardly worth it.

Thanks for the heads up but I don't think it's worth it.

I can wait and keep my dvds and probably acquire the BRs for similar prices. At $5 I might bite, $8 or $10 is too high.

Yeah I agree. The only one I want on there is Rio Bravo, but that's like $11.95 or so and I know I'll be able to get it for that price soon enough, if not now. It should be $5 and free shipping for the upgrade.

pretty weak selection, I only own 2 movies on the whole list.

One of them is a $7.95 movie and the other is a $9.95 not bad until you add in the $6.95 per movie Shipping, after that point I rather just throw in the extra $4 (or less) and buy a used copy.

[quote name='CapAmerica']pretty weak selection, I only own 2 movies on the whole list.

One of them is a $7.95 movie and the other is a $9.95 not bad until you add in the $6.95 per movie Shipping, after that point I rather just throw in the extra $4 (or less) and buy a used copy.[/QUOTE]

$6.95 per shipping movie? What? Directly from the terms...

For $7.95 or $9.95, as applicable, plus $4.95 shipping & handling per order to the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia, and $6.95 shipping & handling per order to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, plus taxes, you may purchase a "Participating Title" (see list of Participating Titles and prices by clicking on the button labeled CLICK HERE TO START) on Blu-ray in exchange for providing to Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. the original DVD disc containing the movie of the same Participating Title. An order under the Program totaling more than $25, exclusive of taxes, qualifies for free shipping and handling. Participating Titles are limited to those made available in the United States.

[quote name='mtxbass1']$6.95 per shipping movie? What? Directly from the terms...

For $7.95 or $9.95, as applicable, plus $4.95 shipping & handling per order to the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia, and $6.95 shipping & handling per order to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, plus taxes, you may purchase a "Participating Title" (see list of Participating Titles and prices by clicking on the button labeled CLICK HERE TO START) on Blu-ray in exchange for providing to Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. the original DVD disc containing the movie of the same Participating Title. An order under the Program totaling more than $25, exclusive of taxes, qualifies for free shipping and handling. Participating Titles are limited to those made available in the United States. [/QUOTE]

Sorry my bad, I was looking at the "$6.95 shipping & handling per order to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico" for some reason.
Still I would much rather just buy it used copy and keep my DVD copy or heck trade it in and get a couple bucks for it. Still not worth it to me.

I can get Rush Hour 3 of $16.06 used and if I sell them my DVD copy I get $2 in credit so in the end it costs me only $14.06. Not a much of a difference But I don't have to wait a few weeks for it, and I get member points added for buying it.

[quote name='CapAmerica']Sorry my bad, I was looking at the "$6.95 shipping & handling per order to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico" for some reason.
Still I would much rather just buy it used copy and keep my DVD copy or heck trade it in and get a couple bucks for it. Still not worth it to me.

I can get Rush Hour 3 of $16.06 used and if I sell them my DVD copy I get $2 in credit so in the end it costs me only $14.06. Not a much of a difference But I don't have to wait a few weeks for it, and I get member points added for buying it.[/QUOTE]

See, for me personally, I'm trading in 6 movies and getting the blu's for about $43 without shipping. The DVD's are worth pennies at most, so it's worth the upgrade.

I checked a few used dvd's on amazon, like Christmas Vacation, used for 5.99 add 7.95, add in enough to get free shipping, and it gets to be a good deal. Just get enough on Amazon to get free shipping, and you can save some cash.

i think that this program (along with their previous R2B) are EXCELLENT ideas! unfortunately these prices are a bit higher =[

i agree that the dvds are worth like a dollar now, i cant get rid of any of my dupes for even 3 bucks to make it worth shipping (i'll prob just dump them all on a friend for xmas hahaha).

i do wish the prices were a bit lower like the r2b was, but if im gonna upgrade anyway, it is nice of them to offer a reduced rate.

i wish more studios would adapt this, i have plenty of dvds and reds from not-WB (well dvds mostly)

edit: unfortunately the only dvds there i have are Full Metal jacket (already got the BR through R2B), Any Given Sunday (already bought BR on amazon for 9.99 anyway) and American History X (which i dont have the BR of yet, but its only 9.99 on amazon)

making this not really worth it unless i trade all 3 for the free shipping. i guess i could sell/gift AGS and FMJ. still seems like a lot of work to end up keeping only a $10 movie (at maybe a reduced rate)

Yea, pretty lame. If this is anything like the red2blu, the shipping is going to kill any possibility of this being worth it just because like most people are realizing is that a lot of these are 10-15 anyway at amazon or bestbuy. Plus avoiding this is best because of all their blunders with the Red2blu (still bitter about casablanca).

Not worth it for me. Only saw one that I have on DVD that I would trade and I think I already traded it to amazon.

Pure shit. $9.95 to trade in Rush Hour 3? Pass...if it was as 'cheap' as the Red2Blu, it would be worth it for orders of like 5 or more.

First off, I haven't seen anything on Amazon cheaper than DVD2Blu. If there are movies cheaper there, then there are not tons. There are definitely a good number of Blu titles on Amazon that are around 10 dollars when is about 2 bucks more than the DVD2Blu.

What it boils down to is this: Do you want to keep your DVD? If the answer is no then you can trade your DVD in and get the Blu Ray for 2 dollars less than Amazon. If you want to keep your DVD then buy the Blu Ray version from Amazon for 2 bucks more. If you think you can sell your DVD for more on Ebay or Craigslist then try it and if you succeed buy the Blu on Amazon for 10 bucks. In my experience, most DVDs do not sell for much and getting 2 dollars for them is a good value for a movie you no longer want an SD DVD of.

I think this has potential but only if you order enough to get free shipping. I did 8 upgrades on the Red2Blu site. It took 11 from the day I shipped them to the day I got my Blu's back. For this one, I'll just wait and see if they expand the selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='typical guy']First off, I haven't seen anything on Amazon cheaper than DVD2Blu. If there are movies cheaper there, then there are not tons. There are definitely a good number of Blu titles on Amazon that are around 10 dollars when is about 2 bucks more than the DVD2Blu.

What it boils down to is this: Do you want to keep your DVD? If the answer is no then you can trade your DVD in and get the Blu Ray for 2 dollars less than Amazon. If you want to keep your DVD then buy the Blu Ray version from Amazon for 2 bucks more. If you think you can sell your DVD for more on Ebay or Craigslist then try it and if you succeed buy the Blu on Amazon for 10 bucks. In my experience, most DVDs do not sell for much and getting 2 dollars for them is a good value for a movie you no longer want an SD DVD of.

I think this has potential but only if you order enough to get free shipping. I did 8 upgrades on the Red2Blu site. It took 11 from the day I shipped them to the day I got my Blu's back. For this one, I'll just wait and see if they expand the selection.[/QUOTE]

Nearly all of these titles have been on sale at Fry's, Deep Discount or Amazon for $9.99 at one time or another, with only a few exceptions (interestingly all those seem to be priced at $9.95 for the exchange). With shipping, you could easily end up paying more per title than a B&M regular sale price.

I was very happy, despite the long waits, with the red2blue program (especially since you go to keep the movies in that program). However, this DVD2blue seems really terrible with the price point and you don't get to keep the DVDs on top of it.
icon13.gif
:bomb:

Nearly all of these titles have been on sale at Fry's, Deep Discount or Amazon for $9.99 at one time or another, with only a few exceptions (interestingly all those seem to be priced at $9.95 for the exchange). With shipping, you could easily end up paying more per title than a B&M regular sale price.

Exactly -- and I've seen titles like 2001 and some of the Kubricks UNDER $9.99 over the last few months. This is hardly a deal for most of these titles.

well, I might be in the extreme minority here, but I went a head and did this. I am looking for any reason to dump my dvds, so this helped out. Yes, the average came out to 8.43 each...but I can live with that.

the turnaround was fast...about a week total. No confirmation e-mail. Nothing,
Oh, and for the record....

Dumb and Dumber
American History X
Last Samurai
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

Used this to trade in my copies of Pan's Labyrinth, Speed Racer, and Constantine, which are all flicks where HD would really matter.

Total cost using DVD2Blu: $29.80 (with free shipping)

Total cost if using Amazon: $42.47 (with free shipping)

Available titles....

$19.95
Smallville Season 8
Supernatural Season 1
Supernatural Season 4
Chuck Season 2
Fringe S1

$14.95
Smallville Season 6
Smallville Season 7
Supernatural Season 3
Chuck Season 1
Pushing Daisies S1
Pushing Daisies S2
Terminator SCC S1
Terminator SCC S2
Nip/Tuck S4

Here is the list of $6.95 movie titles:

10,000 BC
Body of Lies
Christmas Story, A
Elf
Full Metal Jacket: Deluxe Edition
Golden Compass, The
L.A. Confidential
Million Dollar Baby
Ocean's Thirteen
Orphanage, The
Pan's Labyrinth
Rush Hour 3
Speed Racer
Superman Returns
The Departed
We Are Marshall

And the list of $4.95 movie titles:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Above the Law
Alexander Revisited: (Unrated) The Final Cut
American History X
An American in Paris
Any Given Sunday
Assassination of Jesse James
Aviator, The (2004)
Battle of the Bulge
Beerfest (unrated)
Beetlejuice
Blazing Saddles
Blood Diamond
Blow
Brave One, The
Bucket List, The
Bullitt
Clockwork Orange, A: Special Edition
Collateral Damage
Constantine
Cowboys, The
Dark City: Director's Cut
Deliverance
Dirty Dozen, The
Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
Eraser
Eyes Wide Shut: Special Edition
Final Destination
Firewall
Fountain, The
Freddy vs. Jason
Fugitive, The
Get Smart
Gods and Generals
Gran Torino
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (Unrated)
History of Violence, A
John Q
Journey to the Center of Earth
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Last Samurai
Lost Boys, The: Special Edition
Mask, The
Michael Clayton
Music and Lyrics
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Ocean's Eleven
Perfect Storm, The
Pride and Glory
Reaping, The
Rio Bravo
Risky Business Deluxe Edition
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Extended Cut
Rumor Has It
Scanner Darkly, A
Searchers, The
Shining, The: Special Edition
Shoot 'Em Up
Superman II: Richard Donner Cut, The
Swordfish
Syriana
Taking Lives (Unrated)
Tango & Cash
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Training Day
Troy
True Romance
Under Siege
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
V for Vendetta
Wedding Crashers Uncorked, The (Unrated)
Wedding Singer, The: Totally Awesome Edition
Wild Bunch, The
Wyatt Earp

For anyone that hasn't ordered from them before, they do charge tax on purchases.

Though, I'm wondering if they'd take a disc from a TV series set. I sent them my Supernatural S1 DVD Disc #1 for the BR upgrade on DVD2Blu, though I have a few more discs in the set. I wonder if they'd take them as upgrades for DVD2Blu.

From their site:
Qualifying DVDs include any Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. pre-recorded produced film content purchased at a regular retail or e-commerce store (excluding adult content)

I wonder if they're going to be picky and make it about it being a movie DVD or if TV show season set DVDs would work as well.

[quote name='shrike4242']For anyone that hasn't ordered from them before, they do charge tax on purchases.

Though, I'm wondering if they'd take a disc from a TV series set. I sent them my Supernatural S1 DVD Disc #1 for the BR upgrade on DVD2Blu, though I have a few more discs in the set. I wonder if they'd take them as upgrades for DVD2Blu.[/QUOTE]

It can be any Professionally authored disc.

From their FAQ...

A: No. You only have to send 1 DVD to receive the entire television season in Blu-ray. The DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show.

A: Let’s assume you would like to receive six (6) movies and two (2) TV seasons on Blu-ray (so eight items in total). To receive these eight titles, you now need to send eight qualifying DVDs (without case) to our processing center.

A: Yes, qualifying DVDs include any pre-recorded discs that contain professionally produced content purchased at a regular retail or e-commerce store (excluding adult content). The DVDs can contain film, TV, sports, animation or documentary content and can be from Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. Blank or copied DVDs do not qualify.

A: No, also qualifying are DVDs containing TV, sports, animation or documentary content.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Q: For television seasons, do I have to send in more than one disc?

A: No. You only have to send 1 DVD to receive the entire television season in Blu-ray. The DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show.[/QUOTE]

This is an odd one. I understand that you can send in one DVD from a television season as a qualifier, but what if you're not receiving a television season in return?

Also, it states that the "DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show." Does that mean they'll accept bonus content discs?

[quote name='Dranakin']This is an odd one. I understand that you can send in one DVD from a television season as a qualifier, but what if you're not receiving a television season in return?

Also, it states that the "DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show." Does that mean they'll accept bonus content discs?[/QUOTE]

The DVDs can contain film, TV, sports, animation or documentary content and can be from Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. Blank or copied DVDs do not qualify.

This to me means even bonus discs will work. I'm going to try it. Worst they can say is no.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']The DVDs can contain film, TV, sports, animation or documentary content and can be from Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. Blank or copied DVDs do not qualify.

This to me means even bonus discs will work. I'm going to try it. Worst they can say is no.[/QUOTE]Same here. Time to go through what I want and what I have to give them. Could be interesting.

Can anyone explain to me why they make you go through the hassle of sending in a DVD in the first place? Before when you wanted to upgrade 1:1, it made some sense. But now, what's the point? If they (wbshop) want to sell these blu-rays cheap, why don't they just do it? What's the purpose of sending them a DVD for each blu-ray purchased?

Are there any kind of free shipping codes? I don't know that there is $35 worth of stuff I want, but perhaps 5-10, and $5 shipping kinda kills it.

Hmmm - my cart right now. Debating Terminator b/c i hate buying shows that have no real ending. If i take those out, im 35 cents short of free shipping, so would kinda have to order another.

icn_remove.gif
Chuck: Complete First Season$14.95
icn_remove.gif
Final Destination $4.95
icn_remove.gif
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The...$14.95
icn_remove.gif
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The...$14.95
icn_remove.gif
Wedding Crashers Uncorked, The (Unrated)$4.95
icn_remove.gif
American History X$4.95
icn_remove.gif
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (Unrated)

[quote name='basketb']Can anyone explain to me why they make you go through the hassle of sending in a DVD in the first place? Before when you wanted to upgrade 1:1, it made some sense. But now, what's the point? If they (wbshop) want to sell these blu-rays cheap, why don't they just do it? What's the purpose of sending them a DVD for each blu-ray purchased?[/QUOTE]

probably as a way to sell only a certain amount. most people won't bother to send in the discs thus will limit the amount they sell. this way they don't sell out when they only have a limited supply they want to sell at that price

[quote name='wormraper']probably as a way to sell only a certain amount. most people won't bother to send in the discs thus will limit the amount they sell. this way they don't sell out when they only have a limited supply they want to sell at that price[/QUOTE]

I assume it's so retail stores don't get pissed off.

[quote name='basketb']Can anyone explain to me why they make you go through the hassle of sending in a DVD in the first place? Before when you wanted to upgrade 1:1, it made some sense. But now, what's the point? If they (wbshop) want to sell these blu-rays cheap, why don't they just do it? What's the purpose of sending them a DVD for each blu-ray purchased?[/QUOTE]

Because they can say "we already got them to spend money on this once already, so maybe if they aren't willing to go out and buy the blu-ray upgrade already, we can give them a little incentive and squeeze a few more bucks out of them."

I know I wasn't planning to upgrade the 6 movies I did until I found out I could do it for 5 bucks.

Oh, but I completely missed this bit about them accepting *any* DVDs now... so yeah, that is pretty wacky.

Sweet, nothing I want. Too bad they don't have Smallville Season 9.

I'm not entirely convinced that this is even all that great ofna deal unless you have a ton of crap DVDs to trade in or can get them dirt cheap. Most of these are titles that are already available for $10 or less at Wal-Mart or Best Buy, and will probably be available for even less come black friday. I guess the TV sets are worth it, but just barely, I got Terminator Season 2 for $15 on Amazon maybe 6 months ago.

[quote name='spmahn']I'm not entirely convinced that this is even all that great ofna deal unless you have a ton of crap DVDs to trade in or can get them dirt cheap. Most of these are titles that are already available for $10 or less at Wal-Mart or Best Buy, and will probably be available for even less come black friday. I guess the TV sets are worth it, but just barely, I got Terminator Season 2 for $15 on Amazon maybe 6 months ago.[/QUOTE]

on the other side of the argument, if you're gonna sell your DVD's in to stores as opposed to Ebay, you will probably get a dollar tops for most of them so this is at the very least a 3 dollar coupon on some BD's

to each his/her own

[quote name='exRounder']on the other side of the argument, if you're gonna sell your DVD's in to stores as opposed to Ebay, you will probably get a dollar tops for most of them so this is at the very least a 3 dollar coupon on some BD's

to each his/her own[/QUOTE]

That's true, but I guess I hold a pack rat mentality in that I'd rather hold onto games or DVDs I paid full price for, than trade them in or sell them for nothing. Stuff that's truly worthless that I don't want just goes to Goodwill.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']It can be any Professionally authored disc.

From their FAQ...

A: No, also qualifying are DVDs containing TV, sports, animation or documentary content.[/QUOTE]
Maybe I'm reading that wrong, and it seems so crazy that I probably am, but does that mean you could send in a movie and get a completely unrelated season of a TV show? That seems too good to be true, but that FAQ is pretty vague.

bread's done
Back