Xbox $40 Each OBO
- (2x) Xbox system w/ cords and 1 controller

iconxbox360.gif
Xbox 360
- Halo 3: ODST
- All Pro Football 2k8
- Rock Band (Disc / Manual)
- Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
- Final Fantasy XI Online: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (Used Code)

- 20 GB Hard Drive

Misc
$35 iTunes Gift Cards - $27 or trade for Microsoft Points

Wanted
White Wireless 360 Controller
2 1019 Gamecube Memory Cards
Marketplace Points
Mass Effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Please CmL for GH:WT. I will make a cash offer if you don't see anything you like. Thanks. I could, but highly doubt, be interesteed in GTA4.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']i have world at war. didn't see anything on your list but i can sell it to you if you're interested[/QUOTE]
How much? It's not high on my want list now that I've got MW2, but I'd like to get it eventually.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']How much? It's not high on my want list now that I've got MW2, but I'd like to get it eventually.[/QUOTE]
i was hoping to get 30ish for it.

[quote name='Nastrodamous']Damn bro you used to have tons of stuff =(

anyway CML for Resistance 2[/QUOTE]
Yeah, lately I've been downsizing a lot. Only really keeping what I play a lot or want to hold on to. Now that I got my 360 my PS3 is slowly becoming obsolete. No point in letting stuff sit around these days, ya know? Anyway... Possibly interested in ODST. Think we could work something out?

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']i was hoping to get 30ish for it.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I'll have to pass on that then. Thanks anyway.

Hey man. You said you were looking for COD3 and COD Waw? I have both in great condition for the 360. Check out my post if you want information on pricing.

I'll pass man. Forgot to remove CoD2 from my list since it's gone and I doubt you would just want to do it for CoD3. If you do though, then feel free to send me a PM

FREE BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back