Secret Agent Clank PSP $10.65 Amazon

not a very good game, but perhaps worth it at this price. It's not all bad, the game certainly does have it's moments but I got frustrated at the final boss battle and just traded it away.

[quote name='fireburnerr']doesn't it link with ratchet and clank tool of destruction too?[/QUOTE]

A little bit. I liked how Klunk was back from Up Your Arsenal. I thought that was a cleaver idea- because he was just forgotten about.

[quote name='Tengaport']not a very good game, but perhaps worth it at this price. It's not all bad, the game certainly does have it's moments but I got frustrated at the final boss battle and just traded it away.[/QUOTE]

After a few practice rounds- I nailed it. The ending was cute. YouTube it?

[quote name='fireburnerr']doesn't it link with ratchet and clank tool of destruction too?[/QUOTE]

sounds like a very clever idea, will i get any extras in either game by connecting the PSP to the PS3 with those 2 games?
thanks.

I jumped on the newegg deal. Thanks!

I remember I was at Target and saw this for $10 on clearance thinking that it was probably that much everywhere. I was pretty bummed to find out that it was $40 everywhere else online. But I guess it's good that I waited because in the end I saved $1!

[quote name='NutManIV']But I guess it's good that I waited because in the end I saved $1![/QUOTE]

a true CAG. well done.

bread's done
Back