Borderlands PC $35 F/S

[quote name='wizardofcoz4126']Thanks OP. Also, if you want to go the B&M route, Best Buy has it on sale for the same price. Check the Sunday Ads thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if I go to BB they charge tax in the stores and online still have to pay a buck for shipping or in my case they still charge me tax online, then again I hate BB and wont shop there anymore so Id rather go to amazon.

Thanks for the thread though I was waiting till it hit like 35

[quote name='tinyandi']Wasn't this game $19.99 at Amazon in November?[/QUOTE]
I really don't feel like digging through all the BF deals, but I think it may have been $20 during a lightning deal. Otherwise this is the lowest it's been since.

[quote name='Jodou']I really don't feel like digging through all the BF deals, but I think it may have been $20 during a lightning deal. Otherwise this is the lowest it's been since.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a lightning deal. It was a black friday deal and lasted most of the day. That's when I picked up my copy.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']It wasn't a lightning deal. It was a black friday deal and lasted most of the day. That's when I picked up my copy.[/QUOTE]
Odd that camel didn't pick it up. Oh well.

[quote name='adbot']Forewarning that the PC version is complete tripe and runs like shit.[/QUOTE]
That will happen when you buy a Compaq.

Just bought it a few days ago from Direct2Drive.
It was $32.95 for the game and $39 for game + DLC.
I bought the combo pack.
It runs like butter on my system.
If you have a slower PC, get it on Xbox/PS3.

bread's done
Back