Best Independent/Specialty Online Game Retailer 2009

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for the Best Independent/Specialty Online Game Retailer of 2009. This award is for the best small gaming retailer or retailer who focuses on a specific segment of the gaming market.

Best Independent Online Game Retailer: Play-Asia.com

Proving that good things come in threes, Play-Asia has also taken home an award three years in a row.
Consistent weekly deals, seasonal sales/contests, great service, and coupons with every order secured the Best Independent Online Game Retailer award for the Hong Kong based specialty retailer.

A Play-Asia.com spokesperson responded to news of their Cheapy Award with this statement:
"Thank you ladies and gentlemen! Winning the Cheapy Awards Best Independent Online Game Retailer award again means a lot to us. It's these kind of things that make our work here more meaningful. We are proud and happy, and will work hard to do even better in the future! Thanks again to all who participated and thanks to a more than decent CheapyD for running these awards year after year. Happy gaming and world peace!"

Last edited by a moderator:
monoprice.com - I know they don't specialize in games, but they have the best deals on any kind of HDMI or video hookups for games.

[quote name='polishpride212']gamestaq[/QUOTE]

I've seen you mention this in multiple threads. Never even heard of this place. Is it yours? Or is it new?

On topic, I'll go with Play Asia. Had no problem getting Tatsunoko vs. Capcom from them (on sale).

(And then later kicked myself when it was announced it was coming over here...ugh. -_- )

Gogamer, I still think they have great weekly deals, especially for PC players, but they have also had more console deals lately.

I'd like to go with NCSX, I've always been able to get some of the harder to find imports from them, not to mention no issues with their customer service.

bread's done
Back