Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']They were 6 miles from me tonight, but the tickets were so expensive.

$30 for upper-level obstructed-view seats? fuck off Vince.

I remember paying $40 for 4th row camera facing floor seats ten years ago. Has WWF tix gone up that much in a decade?[/QUOTE]

14557s_a.gif

Last time I went, I was in 113 and paid $45 before taxes/fees. This time it should be better cause instead of just Raw being there, it's going to be a supershow along with Smackdown and ECW stars. Too bad they didnt have it a week before cause Stone Cold's gonna be hosting.

[quote name='TheRock88']
14557s_a.gif

Last time I went, I was in 113 and paid $45 before taxes/fees. This time it should be better cause instead of just Raw being there, it's going to be a supershow along with Smackdown and ECW stars. Too bad they didnt have it a week before cause Stone Cold's gonna be hosting.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing was I didn't know RAW was in town until my future BIL called me at noon.

We would've gone if it was in St Paul instead of Minneapolis. Last time WWF was in town they were at the hockey arena.

Morning all .. it's gonna be in the 40s tomorrow. I'll have to break out the shorts and t-shirt for that. It's gonna feel downright hot after a month of 20s and below.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Nube-tube with "danger close" = bane of my gaming existence.[/QUOTE]
I have a dedicated Noob Tube class, in case the other team is Tubing the shit out of us.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Show was pretty fun manthing. There were some okayish seats on Stubhub a few hours prior to the show btw.[/QUOTE]

Not going to Minny for anything. Minneapolis Stinks!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Nube-tube with "danger close" = bane of my gaming existence.[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']A CrashSpyro movie.[/QUOTE]

So...the Kool-Aid Mang plays the lead?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Seriously, a Spyro movie? Are studios really that desperate? Whats next, a Crash movie?[/QUOTE]

There is a Crash movie. It won Best Picture 2005.

/jj

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all .. it's gonna be in the 40s tomorrow. I'll have to break out the shorts and t-shirt for that. It's gonna feel downright hot after a month of 20s and below.[/QUOTE]

oh shit! i might just have to go skiing. its just been too fucking cold for me to venture out when the peak is like 20 degrees colder than the base. i don't need snotcicles or my breath instantly freezing my face mask to my face.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just realized I'm not that far away from graduating. I should be done by next summer, next fall at the latest.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. Lookout world! ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']has anyone tried the new dominos pizza?[/QUOTE]

I have not, but I hear from my son that it's worse than before. :shock:

[quote name='Number83']How did you get the frank above the beans?!?![/QUOTE]

Isn't that backwards? In theory, the frank is... always... above the beans.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Isn't that backwards? In theory, the frank is... always... above the beans.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's backwards...I flubbed the line...:dunce:

And I'm not fixing it, to highlight my stupidity. That'll learn me!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']has anyone tried the new dominos pizza?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty damn good. Reminds me a bit of Papa John's but it stands on its own.

dammit now i want pizza.

i was already planning pizza for dinner. now i need to go buy dough. i was just gonna make flatbread/frenchbread pizza before, but now i need real crust.

Anyone know of a reallly cheap but semi-decent netbook with a 12ish inch screen?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think Papa Johns is okay. It's the cotton candy of pizza. Not very tasty or high quality but sweet junk food.[/QUOTE]

New Domino's > Papa Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back