Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']
GZX4I.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I know at least two ways this is true.

Here is one, moonwalking:
360moonwalk.gif

To save you the disappointment later, I'll let you know right now that Wolve11 isn't going to be a finalist for the CAG Community Award.

"Your nominations will help choose the finalists, which will then be put to a CAG community vote to decide the winner."

Feel free to nominate him for Villain though.

I don't see the harm in having Wolve nominated, it's clear that there are more than enough people who feel he should be in contention. If you think he was such a bad member then you shouldn't have any fear of him winning since he'll never garner enough votes from the CAG masses.

A member who was banned for constantly discussing, assisting, and promoting piracy in no way whatsoever helped serve the CAG community or exemplified the CAG community ideals. If anything, he did the exact opposite.

You are entitled to your opinion but you will not be changing mine.

[quote name='Brak']Cheapy trollin' his own boards?

Wut?[/QUOTE]

CheapyD - the Eric Cartman of CAG.

"Oh yeah? I run with 12 gangs, and we only commit hate crimes. Then we veto nomintions for people that are banned. What-evah--I do what I want!"

2bwqch.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wow at Lane Kiffin jumping ship and heading to USC.[/QUOTE]

Where was he coaching? Wasn't he QB coach for USC when he left to become head coach of the Raiders?

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, I was gonna post about that Casey.

Kiffin just surpassed Saban on my list of top douchebags in sports.[/QUOTE]

Eh I just see it as a pragmatic situation. He is a perfect fit for a Hollywood guy. When you have Lil Wayne rapping about you and you have that So Cal swagger you are a perfect fit for a school that you already know the ins and outs about. Plus the culture in Tennessee has to have been a bit of a problem for him. He got shit on going in and coming out and it had to wear on him.

He was offensive coordinator at USC, jumped to Raiders, Davis fired his ass, went to Tennessee for one year, and is now jumping to head coach at SC.

[quote name='TheRock88']He was assistant coordinator at USC, jumped to Raiders, Davis fired his ass, went to Tennessee for one year, and is now jumping to head coach at SC.[/QUOTE]

Al Davis was an idiot for firing Kiffin. He will never be able to turn Russell into the player he wanted him to become and the only one who could have gotten him to become that player was Kiffin. Now its far too late in his development to ever get him to become the type of player Al thought he would be.

What did wolve do for everyone, besides help them pirate xbox games i mean. He wasn't a bad guy, i just don't see what he did that was so great.

[quote name='JolietJake']What did wolve do for everyone, besides help them pirate xbox games i mean. He wasn't a bad guy, i just don't see what he did that was so great.[/QUOTE]

Hey assaulted CaseyRyback with a glitter gun and video taped the whole event.

[quote name='CheapyD']A member who was banned for constantly discussing, assisting, and promoting piracy in no way whatsoever helped serve the CAG community or exemplified the CAG community ideals. If anything, he did the exact opposite.

You are entitled to your opinion but you will not be changing mine.[/QUOTE]
"Constantly" is certainly up for debate. And that doesn't discount all the other good things he did that didn't have anything to do with piracy. Of course, the only reason he was banned was because he broke rules that were created solely to benefit you, not the site. Rules that have never been explained or given any sort of proper reasoning.

Do you not also see the irony in giving someone like Speedy the community award despite the fact that he not only violated the contract between him and his employer but distributed trade secrets and likely violated some sort of law that would have found him guilty in civil court had his name been revealed? I guess because he broke other people's rules it was okay.

So the WWE show I was talking about yesterday, apparently it's not just Raw, but also Smackdown and ECW tapings! It's also the last WWE show before Wrestlemania so all the stars should be there and it's rumored that Stacy Keibler will be the guest host on Raw. :drool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wow at Lane Kiffin jumping ship and heading to USC.[/QUOTE]

Haven't read anything on this yet, but is he taking dear ol' dad with him? I hope, that man with the type of players USC gets, would create an insane D. Though I'd have to cheer against the Trojans, since I hate them...

[quote name='munch']USC might be going on probation soon, so let's not get all giddy about them just yet.[/QUOTE]

I am not even a fan of them, but what they did in in a week is crazy. Norm Chow and Monte Kiffin make such a potent combination that it is just ridiculous.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']"Constantly" is certainly up for debate. And that doesn't discount all the other good things he did that didn't have anything to do with piracy. Of course, the only reason he was banned was because he broke rules that were created solely to benefit you, not the site. Rules that have never been explained or given any sort of proper reasoning.

Do you not also see the irony in giving someone like Speedy the community award despite the fact that he not only violated the contract between him and his employer but distributed trade secrets and likely violated some sort of law that would have found him guilty in civil court had his name been revealed? I guess because he broke other people's rules it was okay.[/QUOTE]

I only know what I hear, as I've never listened to any podcast, let alone the cagcast, but I swear manthing once claimed that cheapy was talking about downloading things he wanted to watch which weren't (yet?) released in Japan... then again, manthing likes to drink, so I'm not sure what's what here. :lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Do you not also see the irony in giving someone like Speedy the community award despite the fact that he not only violated the contract between him and his employer but distributed trade secrets and likely violated some sort of law that would have found him guilty in civil court had his name been revealed? I guess because he broke other people's rules it was okay.[/QUOTE]

While on this point, I never really understood the crazy worshiping that went on for that guy just because he typed up ads that will be on everyone's doorstep soon enough. I'm kind of glad this years award will open up for someone like the Gamestop thread guy who keeps all of the TIVs updated.

[quote name='Rocko']While on this point, I never really understood the crazy worshiping that went on for that guy just because he typed up ads that will be on everyone's doorstep soon enough. I'm kind of glad this years award will open up for someone like the Gamestop thread guy who keeps all of the TIVs updated.[/QUOTE]
Isn't that thread kind of irrelevant when you can submit those values to the game's page so it's not reliant on how often the thread's updated?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Isn't that thread kind of irrelevant when you can submit those values to the game's page so it's not reliant on how often the thread's updated?[/QUOTE]
Games have pages?

Regardless, the guy has been doing a stand-up job for quite a while.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']For the record, I now officially hate Radiohead and Rolling Stone magazine. That is all.[/QUOTE]
Plume! We were talking about big tits the other day and you didn't show up.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Apparently, this Elliot Smith album I downloaded is classified as "Sadcore".[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Cuddlecore will always be my favorite bullshit genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back