Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CheapyD']A member who was banned for constantly discussing, assisting, and promoting piracy in no way whatsoever helped serve the CAG community or exemplified the CAG community ideals. If anything, he did the exact opposite.

You are entitled to your opinion but you will not be changing mine.[/QUOTE]

obviously cheapy wants to be villian of the year.

[quote name='perdition(troy']obviously cheapy wants to be villian of the year.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I know I'm supposed to question the random lurkers about who they are, then tell them to get out and take JolietJake with them, but this post is worthy of an exception. :lol:

[quote name='manthing']What is Info Sec, and why do all the students suck at it?[/QUOTE]

Information Security? I'm guessing it's some sort of MIS networking class? Maybe BudgetBudge is learning how to prevent identity theft. ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']65 out of 100?[/QUOTE]

I loved the classes where a 65 curved up to an A. Curving kicked ass!

I still have six more days until school stars. The anticipation is killing me.

I did get my grants for this semester early though, so I'm off to the pawn shop later to rescue my 360 (for the second time).

Info Sec = Information Security. The only reason 65 is good is because the test was covering over the whole class that I haven't taken yet... It wouldn't be so good if I had already started taking the class.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I still have six more days until school stars. The anticipation is killing me.

I did get my grants for this semester early though, so I'm off to the pawn shop later to rescue my 360 (for the second time).[/QUOTE]

Noice! Grant and loans are going towards my wife's loans and such. Going to try and get some money to get various things for myself and the house....

[quote name='Number83']So hungry! I know, 4 miles on the treadmill will fix that![/QUOTE]

I need to get my wife's treadmill over to our house and use it. Collecting dust at her parent's house.

Splinter Cell games have always been delayed, no surprise there, but I'm actually glad for the delay. April seems like a better time for it.

Yeah, I don't need anything super portable. I've got a little 160GB desktop drive now, except I'm pretty sure it's failing slowly 'cause it takes fucking forever to connect. For $50, I'll sacrifice the portability.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Peace Walker.[/QUOTE]

Awww, but I don't have a PSP. :( Couldn't justify the expense for (mostly) Chains of Olympus and a few other minor titles. :|

JohnnyCarson.jpg

AC3 Late Jan 2011!

Edit: He came back from the grave just to tell us that.

Edit Edit: With multiplayer!

[quote name='Number83']Stride Uber Bubble flavor Sugarless Gum is good. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I've really been digging this Extra Fruit Sensations Watermelon. It even works as an air freshener since the pack makes my entire cubicle smell like watermelons.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've really been digging this Extra Fruit Sensations Watermelon. It even works as an air freshener since the pack makes my entire cubicle smell like watermelons.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying your cubicle NEEDS air freshener?

What's up, OTT?

I had my stat class for the first time today and was a little late, so I got stuck sitting in the back with this chick. We talked a little and she seemed pretty cool, but once the professor started lecturing, I noticed the girl was scribbling a bunch of stuff in her notebook. I took a peak because there was no way she was taking that many notes and saw she was writing "I hate college" over and over, along with "This shit SUCKS" a couple of times.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Sounds like what I would do.[/QUOTE]

You mean what you did?

[quote name='Eviltude']What's up, OTT?

I had my stat class for the first time today and was a little late, so I got stuck sitting in the back with this chick. We talked a little and she seemed pretty cool, but once the professor started lecturing, I noticed the girl was scribbling a bunch of stuff in her notebook. I took a peak because there was no way she was taking that many notes and saw she was writing "I hate college" over and over, along with "This shit SUCKS" a couple of times.[/QUOTE]

Wow. :lol:

Tried that new 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell. Pretty good deal for .89, was already full from eating just one. Saving the second one for dinner tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back