Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q-Vo OTT?

One more meeting thing for school on the 21st and then I start!

And the lady I had the meeting with is fucking hot. :drool:

I almost whipped it out right then and there.

patman1.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']I went in to Inglourious Basterds thinking Diane Kruger would be the best part of the movie but that honor ended up going to Mélanie Laurent. :drool:

Didn't the ending
seem to be a bit of a let down to anyone else with how The Jew Hunter, who proved to be nothing but clever to the point of omniscience, gave up and was tricked so easily?
[/QUOTE]

About the ending...
I don't get why people think he just gave up and was tricked. First off, he didn't give up. He realized that even if Hitler wasn't killed that night, the Germans were going to lose the war. Therefore he was smart enough to know that he had leverage to try and work out a deal to be on the winning side, something he most likely wasn't ever going to have.

Second, we have no reason to believe it was a complete trick. All that happened at the end was he got the swastika carved into his forehead, but it never said whether or not he was granted all his demands. I personally believe that he was still granted his more reasonable demands and was not killed or tried for his crimes, since he did in fact win the war for the allies.

Yahtzee is what every bold opinion jerkoff on the Internet thinks they sound like in their tiny, little brains.

I can't stop watching The Sopranos.

Edit: You do some good work Bioshocked, especially the cassette tape art. I love that stuff.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, hey rocko, I'm canceling my zizzazz tomorrow. All good right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I actually just got my $250 yesterday.

[quote name='darthbudge']About the ending to Inglourious Basterds...
I don't get why people think he just gave up and was tricked. First off, he didn't give up. He realized that even if Hitler wasn't killed that night, the Germans were going to lose the war. Therefore he was smart enough to know that he had leverage to try and work out a deal to be on the winning side, something he most likely wasn't ever going to have.

Second, we have no reason to believe it was a complete trick. All that happened at the end was he got the swastika carved into his forehead, but it never said whether or not he was granted all his demands. I personally believe that he was still granted his more reasonable demands and was not killed or tried for his crimes, since he did in fact win the war for the allies.
[/QUOTE]

You make a strong argument.
I guess I was just bracing for some kind of big confrontation and it didn't really happen .. which isn't a bad thing. It didn't make me enjoy the movie any less. Now as far as grandiose ends go, the burning cinema with Emmanuelle's face appearing in the smoke and flames and hearing her maniacal laughter was amazing.

[quote name='Brak']Yahtzee is what every bold opinion jerkoff on the Internet thinks they sound like in their tiny, little brains.[/QUOTE]

You mean like the people of the Oppositional Defiant Disorder General Gaming Thread?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

Oh hai

[quote name='Maklershed']FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :bomb:

I just got Darksiders on Saturday and it's $39.99 on Newegg.[/QUOTE]

Buy it and return the copy from NewEgg.

Think I may jump on that, free shipping sweetens the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back