Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We can even do something sooner than that, TFN. One of the only friends I had left moved to Austin and is probably sleeping with scumbags.
Ok, I am just bitter, but she is still a slut. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']Those look really discusting.[/QUOTE]

The one I had too much sour cream in it so yea, it was kinda discusting. The second though didnt have as much so I'd imagine it would taste a lot better.

[quote name='TheRock88']Tried that new 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell. Pretty good deal for .89, was already full from eating just one. Saving the second one for dinner tonight.[/QUOTE]

I remember when Taco Bell had the 7 layer burrito for $.99. That's still my favorite thing on the menu. And it was meat free.

[quote name='TheRock88']Tried that new 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell. Pretty good deal for .89, was already full from eating just one. Saving the second one for dinner tonight.[/QUOTE]

A couple nights ago they ran a taco bell segment on Unwrapped. They showed how they make several of their most popular items. For example, the traditional taco bell taco takes seven seconds to make. And they grill their burritos for exactly 27 seconds.

They also showed the proper method to fold a soft tortillia. Which is something I've been trying to figure out for years.

Got Darksiders.

Also, I've got to say, after reading Conan's letter about the NBC situation and seeing his comments on the Simpsons 20th anniversary special, I kinda like him.

Ugh Frosty went to switch out our HD-DVR box for a new one at TWC today because the old one shit the bed last night. Looks like they gave us a straight up DVR. It doesn't have HDMI-out or component out. Frosty is pist. :bomb:

I was finally able to convince my geology instructor to force me into his class even though I have a time conflict with another class. That made me full time so ODU gave me the rest of my grant monies and my loan. Now I get my $900 back! :whee:

Ask Linkin what the fastest way to piss that 900 dollars is, I mean, found money like that has to be spend on Blue Rays and 1:1 busts of 3rd tier movie characters.

Looks like my Best Buy had Che on Criterion Blu a week early but for $45. But they didn't have The Hurt Locker, Moon, or 8 1/2. That place fucking sucks sometimes.

[quote name='TheRock88']The one I had too much sour cream in it so yea, it was kinda discusting. The second though didnt have as much so I'd imagine it would taste a lot better.[/QUOTE]

That's what killed it for me when I first tried it...or the only time I tried it, as that was enough for me.

Looking for that real thug baller rap, st0neface. Know any good artists? I found Houston For Dummies, Ridin Dirty, and Get Yo Mind Correct in my brother's old CD collection, but I'm looking for something new to listen to.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Looking for that real thug baller rap, st0neface. Know any good artists? I found Houston For Dummies, Ridin Dirty, and Get Yo Mind Correct in my brother's old CD collection, but I'm looking for something new to listen to.[/QUOTE]

Naughty by Nature

Just gotta say this before I really try to quit this place. I've got a pretty severe addiction to the internet, and a bigger one to the attention it brings. I've put way too much of myself out here, had too many stupid gimmicks, and posted too much stupid shit in attempt to get online strangers to like me. I've made a mockery of myself, and that's fucked up. I don't know what it is that makes me crave that acceptance from online strangers, but I'm tired of it. This isn't the first forum I've done it on, but I want it to be the last. It's time for me to grow the hell up. I apologize for all the fights I've started, all the pestering I've done, all of it. It was stupid and pointless, and all done in attempt to attain the attention that I so crave. I legitimately consider some of you to be friends, even though I know that the feeling isn't mutual. That isn't healthy. None of this is. I don't know if I'll be able to stay away, and in fact I doubt I will. I realize that this post will be looked upon as more attention whoring, and that's fine. I needed to do it for some... closure, I guess.

Wolve, I would truly appreciate it if you'd remove my picture from the OP. I'll understand if you won't, but it would really be nice if you would.

I thought Vampire Weekend sucked on their last album. I doubt any Pitchfork or blog endorsement for the second will change anything.

Yeah, I'm blasting Paul Wall&Chamillionaire's Get Yo Mind Correct and it's about to be done. Hit me with the best, whitebread!

Don't forget to include the following when you do that, Rocko:
1zqafkn_th.gif

or this, but it sort of screws up the post:
152z7ds_th.gif

I went in to Inglourious Basterds thinking Diane Kruger would be the best part of the movie but that honor ended up going to Mélanie Laurent. :drool:

Didn't the ending
seem to be a bit of a let down to anyone else with how The Jew Hunter, who proved to be nothing but clever to the point of omniscience, gave up and was tricked so easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back