Wet (PS3 or 360) $22.98 shipped Gohastings.com

Nice find OP. Taking a look, its New for 19.99 and for PS3 only. Good deal, I may jump on this, or attempt to PM at a Walmart or BB since there's no store around where I live.

The site says its out of copies for 59.99, which I find funny lol

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, that's a great deal. For that price I'd much rather buy a Wet Ps3 over a dry one. :p[/QUOTE]That's some golden shit right there.

BTW, Wet is regular priced $29.99 at most stores now. Just look it up on ebgames.com, it'll show $29.99. Still a good price at $19.99, but I think you'll probably find this price point at many places sooner than you think.

I had it show for PS3 and xbox 360 at 19.99, but hated the demo so will wait. but I did spend 1000 SINCE bfRIDAY., so have many games to play.

This looks like a good deal, and while GS/EB list the game at 29.99, they're both out of stock. Amazon still has it at 56.99. Too bad this doesn't qualify for the buy 2 get 1 for $1 used game promotion.

thanks op- i bit and after fighting with the website, got my order through ("kept saying error, we are sorry, but we are working on this page" after clicking place order)

Thank you. Id been wanting to try wet and been looking on ebay for it to hit a nice low used price but this is even better.

Ill bite for 20, chances are if it hit that price already its going to be discontinued very soon and pretty soon other stores will list it for that price. 2.99 shipping is pretty cheap to.

Guess this was already posted at the end of the Buy 2 get 1 Hastings thread, but it really deserves its own thread. Search didn't pull that one up.

Dude, you posted the same time I did attempting to ask forgiveness, and besides, that thread doesn't even match up with what this deal is.

How does that deal not match? because it says PS3 in the title, it has been discussed in the thread that the 360 version is the same price, its the same fucking deal dude

You are an ass. Look at the title of that thread. It is a deal for USED games. Chill and go away. Its not like it is the fucking catch-all Hastings thread.

Whatever, this is a "sale" price on this specific game. The sale flyer for Hastings started yesterday (although this one isn't listed), so maybe this sale just started yesterday, or maybe it didn't. In any case, I don't have to buy 2 games to get this price (like the other thread), its cheaper than anywhere else, so its a deal. . . leave it to the mods to combine if necessary, otherwise STFU.

Thanks OP. The other thread did not say 360.
$20 is definitely a sweet spot for me on this game. I enjoyed it (rented) more than others based on the reviews. I think this game is going to hang on to $20 price tag for a new copy for 10 months outside of Target clearance.

First time using GoHastings. (No tax in CA! So rare besides Amazon.)
The HASTINGS promo code only works on used games.
Also picked up Rogue Warrior ($20).

As always, proud to be a CAG when I read a thread like this one. Thanks for killing my borderline interest, guys.

Enough with this back-and-forth insulting. We're done with that.

The thread's been updated with the info that this is for PS3 and 360.

We're done with the insults, or the next person that does will be taking some time off from CAG.

I really have the impulse to buy this game. Just watched a few gameplay videos and I love the Tarantino-style presentation (think Kill Bill/Grindhouse)...but the only thing keeping me from just jumping into are the very mixed reviews.

Some of the main complaints are the controls and the bugs in the game that give it a very unpolished feel.

Has anyone here played this game? What are your thoughts? Thanks!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I really have the impulse to buy this game. Just watched a few gameplay videos and I love the Tarantino-style presentation (think Kill Bill/Grindhouse)...but the only thing keeping me from just jumping into are the very mixed reviews.

Some of the main complaints are the controls and the bugs in the game that give it a very unpolished feel.

Has anyone here played this game? What are your thoughts? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just picked up the platinum trophy for this, so I played a lot. I think its worth $30, and no more. It's a lot of fun, especially if you're a Tarantino fan. $20 is definitely a good price. The controls are the weakest point, but if you give it some time, you'll get used to it. The bugs weren't very bad, and were not dealbreakers.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I really have the impulse to buy this game. Just watched a few gameplay videos and I love the Tarantino-style presentation (think Kill Bill/Grindhouse)...but the only thing keeping me from just jumping into are the very mixed reviews.

Has anyone here played this game? What are your thoughts? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I agree, the gameplay videos make the game look very fun, even if you're not a fan of shooters (like me). However, the bugs/controls are an issue. I may wait until this hits "clearance" clearance elsewhere.

Man, am I glad I didn't buy this when it was released seeing how it's dropped so far so fast.

Anyway, $20 was the price range I was looking for. Thanks for posting.

I actually enjoyed the demo and must admit I'm tempted to get it, but my backlog, wallet, girlfriend and I have all entered into an agreement; no buying any more games, new or used, unless they're $15 or less. :nottalking:

Btw, that decision wasn't unanimous...it was a split vote, majority rules decision of 3-1. Guess who got outvoted...#-o

Anybody know if this is the same price at the store?

I'm planning on going today and I hope that they honor the online price as I've got a $10 off coupon for this game. $10 is certainly a cheap-ass price for this half-assed game.

I only ask because I've noticed discreprencies between the online's and the store's prices.

[quote name='macschwag14']Anybody know if this is the same price at the store?

I'm planning on going today and I hope that they honor the online price as I've got a $10 off coupon for this game. $10 is certainly a cheap-ass price for this half-assed game.

I only ask because I've noticed discreprencies between the online's and the store's prices.[/QUOTE]

I might have just answered my own question. I called my local Hastings and asked if they honored their online prices in the store. When I was told 'no,' I asked why, to which I was told that's just what they do. Seems like a strange business model. I'm still going to bring the print-off from the online price to try it in person.

I happily jumped on this deal (360). Will probably pale in comparison to Bayonetta -- which I'm currently 12 hours into -- but I hope to get some fun out of WET. I'm actually hoping it's a short-ish game, as I have so much other stuff to play (AC2 and ME2:CE at top of list, along with L4D 2 from Amazon DOTD).

[quote name='AionTelos']Still a bit to high for me. The game seems like it will get boring pretty fast with no replay value.[/QUOTE]

I beat the game 3 times now and really dig it still. The controls are not bad i have no clue what they were talking about. I love the controls of the game. The replay in this game is super high as well. The achievements are a blast to do for the most of them as well. The videos made me go hmmm looks good but i will pass. I then played them demo and was wow maybe worth a used price of $30 tops. Then i beat the game and kept playing at my friends which made me fall in love with this game. I bought to many games since xmas sales so i had to hold off buying this game. I am glad i did now.

bread's done
Back