Shipwreck's FS/FT: Secret of Evermore, We Love Katamari, Fatal Frame III, Trapt, etc.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
For Sale/For Trade:

I'm willing to check lists. I'll try to update with some wants soon.

GBA Games:
Drill Dozer (New & Sealed)
Dynasty Warriors Advance (New & Sealed)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (New & Sealed)
WarioWare Twisted (New & Sealed)

DS Games:
Deep Labyrinth (New & Sealed)
Harvest Moon DS (New & Sealed)

Gamecube Games:
WWE Vs. Raw: Day of Reckoning 2 (New & Sealed)

PSP Games:
Astonishia Story (New & Sealed)
Samurai Warriors: State of War (New & Sealed)

Xbox Games:
Capcom Vs. SNK: SVC Chaos (New & Sealed)
Rainbow Six 3 (New & Sealed "Not for Resale")
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (New & Sealed "Not for Resale" Platinum Hits)

PS2 Games:
Ape Escape 3 (New & Sealed)
Arc The Lad: End of Darkness (New & Sealed)
Chronicles of Narnia (New & Sealed)

[quote name='SpeedFire'][quote name='dd_mcdoodle']Could you take pictures of or describe the Zelda shirts? Thanks.[/quote]

x2 :cool:[/quote]

I'll upload pictures later. As for a description: They are green shirts with the 80's style Link holding his sword and shield. It says The Legend Of Zelda to the left of him.

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='SpeedFire'][quote name='dd_mcdoodle']Could you take pictures of or describe the Zelda shirts? Thanks.[/quote]

x2 :cool:[/quote]

I'll upload pictures later. As for a description: They are green shirts with the 80's style Link holding his sword and shield. It says The Legend Of Zelda to the left of him.[/quote]
greenzeldatshirt8yk.jpg

Would it happen to be this shirt? I found it on 80sTees.com, and it matches your description. If this is it, could you check my tradelists in my signature for anything that may interest you for one of the Large (L) - sized Zelda shirts? I could buy it if you don't see anything, so if that is the case, please name a price shipped for one. Thanks!

And here's a free bump for you.

[quote name='Murcielago77']how much for the exhibition vol 2?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't see that until right now. I'd rather jsut use that as a trade incentive, but I guess I'd sell it for $5 shipped.

im intrested in your gunstar heroes ( god ive been looking for years!) an record of lodoss war, all i have is bombtastic brand new, think we could possibly work somin out?

PM me the condition of Samurai Showdown and is it possible to get a pic of your Alundra? I am willing to part with my US LAst Blade 2 which is extremely mint and complete.

[quote name='Socheata']Check my list for the Document of MGS2 DVD.[/QUOTE]

Nice list and good prices, but I didn't see anything that I particularly wanted right now.

bread's done
Back