Free Mass Effect 2 DLC from Dr. Pepper Promo

Warlock82

CAGiversary!
If anyone wants the Dr. Pepper Mass Effect 2 items, I found this topic over at the Bioware forums:
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/919782/1

The codes:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Apparently these are re-usable (anyone can use them in other words), but you can only use one per drpepper.com account. The trick to get around that is you can register 3 different accounts to use 3 codes - just make sure you log into the same EA account when you redeem the item.

To redeem these, go here:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/

Create an account and enter the code (I picked "No Purchase" for the three questions it asks, but I don't think this even matters). There should be a "redeem" button that will take you to an EA Account login - make sure you log in using the EA account you have linked to Mass Effect 2.

Then once you're logged in, pick Mass Effect 2 from the game list and pick the item you want. To get the other two items, just create new drpepper.com accounts (e-mail doesn't matter, I don't even think it requires you to click a "confirm registration" link) and sign in to the same EA account when you get to that point.

Here are some pictures of the three items:
full-sentry-interface.png

full-recon-hood.png

full-umbra-visor.png

This may work for the other EA games in the promotion, I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill give this a try since they dont seem to be running the promotion around me. Ive been in 3 places past couple weeks I checked to see if they had any for the hell of it and never see them.

Im not big on soft drinks or dr pepper anyway. Dr pepper is ok but you have about 3.4 minutes after it hits oxygen before they go flat it seems.

I'll have to wait until I get home to link my EA account.

This may have been asked in the other thread, but can I claim the ME2 DLC before buying ME2? Don't have it yet. Hoping it'll just show up after I buy the game.

[quote name='eugaet']I'll have to wait until I get home to link my EA account.

This may have been asked in the other thread, but can I claim the ME2 DLC before buying ME2? Don't have it yet. Hoping it'll just show up after I buy the game.[/QUOTE]

I believe so. I registered the Blood Dragon Armor from Dragon Age Origins after I got that game, which also worked in Mass Effect 2. So I'm guessing it doesn't actually care if you own the game until you want to download the item (which has to be done in-game anyways).

Nabbed all three. Thanks a million OP, been going crazy trying to find these bottles for the promo and almost broke down and bought them on ebay.

Big Thanks OP!!! Got all three - have ME2 still sealed and plan on cracking it open this weekend!

THANK YOU!!!! Hadn't been able to find the EA promo Dr. Pepper in my area for this. Definitely doing this first thing when I get home from work.

UPDATE - just did it using fake data like everyone said. Super quick that way - thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to fully creates accounts. I just used the account I had then for the other two used ABC AB for a name and 123 A ST x city/x state for an address. I just made up a gmail email address and random password.

[quote name='sevendead']You don't have to fully creates accounts. I just used the account I had then for the other two used ABC AB for a name and 123 A ST x city/x state for an address. I just made up a gmail email address and random password.[/QUOTE]

Right, I don't think drpepper.com even checks any of that stuff. So you can put in gibberish and it should work.

One thing I did hear from someone is that it looks for a 10 digit phone number and 5 digit zip code though.

You don't have to enter a phone number!

Since you have to make three separate accounts to use three codes, you could just use the same code three times.
Took me

The codes should work for all the games under the promotion. The code adds an EA Prize token to your account. You should then be able to use the token on anything under the promotion, not just ME2.

Like others, I have had zero success in finding these damn bottles. They aren't anywhere. I was checking all the stores, especially those with high turnarounds, like a 7-11. Still nothing but the older ones about tuition.

I was lucky enough to get in on the DCL when MS put it for free by accident. I used the sentry interface throughout most of my game.

Thanks dude. I bought a bottle, got one from a follow CAGer, and now this. I got all three DLC now. Now I'm just waiting for EA to link my GT so it can work.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I tried using the codes but after the first one it said I already used the NON-UNIQUE code . PLEASE HELP!![/QUOTE]

You have to sign out (at the top right of the front page) and create a NEW account. So you have to use 3 different e-mails to use the codes for all 3 ME2 promotions.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I tried using the codes but after the first one it said I already used the NON-UNIQUE code . PLEASE HELP!![/QUOTE]

You have to create 3 DP accounts, 1 for each piece of DLC, you can only use ONE code it total per account.

[quote name='kidrocklive']The codes should work for all the games under the promotion. The code adds an EA Prize token to your account. You should then be able to use the token on anything under the promotion, not just ME2.[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know what you can get by using tokens on Spore of The Sims 3?

[quote name='myl0r']so, how does it know what gamertag to redeem this with?[/QUOTE]Your GT has to be linked with your EA account. Unless you're using it for PC, then you can download the DLC from the Entitlements page to your PC. I believe it's only PC and Xbox 360.

[quote name='myl0r']so, how does it know what gamertag to redeem this with?[/QUOTE]

It connects to your EA account with connects to your gamertag.

[quote name='myl0r']so, how does it know what gamertag to redeem this with?[/QUOTE]

Your gamertag is linked to your EA Account (if you signed up for the Cerberus Network it should have done this for you)

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Does anyone know if these codes work on XBOX 360, PS3, as well as PC versions of these games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's universal for all platforms.

OK, who used the fuck[email protected]? "We're sorry, that email address already exists in our database" LOL!

Thanks for the heads up and you guys can register with pure BS credentials for each account. ASDF are great letters to work with here. ;)

Thanks OP. I already went and wasted money on 3 Dr. Pepper's for my girlfriend so she could get these, but it still saves me ~$6 and the effort of going to the store.

Sweet deal! Funny enough, the BF and I just finally found a store that carried the specially marked bottles of Dr. Pepper yesterday. lol Thanks OP!

Mega thanks, Warlock82! for bringing this over.

this made my day in a small way. it just made a tremendous
experience 5% more better on three fronts.

bread's done
Back