Halo Wars (Xbox 360) - Amazon.com $19.99 free shpping with Prime

[quote name='dashrendar']Does the platinum hits version have any extra DLC or is it the same as the regular version?[/QUOTE]Don't believe so. Please see GlockGlock post here.

just bit. i've been curious about this game, and wanted to actually get it for $10. with that said, i'm pretty anal about my collection and i try hard to purchase games in their original state and not with the bastardized platinum hits or greatest hits design, and i realized that most likely by the time this was $10, it'd most likely be the platinum hits version . hope this game is worth it!

Hmm . . . I had fun with the demo, but wasn't sure how much staying power the full game would have to keep my interest for any period of time. Still not sure, honestly.

Oddly, while the GameStop website lists new copies as having dropped to $19.99, they're still charging $24.99 for a used copy. Does that mean that the price drop on the new ones is temporary?

[quote name='arcane93']Hmm . . . I had fun with the demo, but wasn't sure how much staying power the full game would have to keep my interest for any period of time. Still not sure, honestly.

Oddly, while the GameStop website lists new copies as having dropped to $19.99, they're still charging $24.99 for a used copy. Does that mean that the price drop on the new ones is temporary?[/QUOTE]
Originally, if you did a search for Halo Wars on Gamestop, the used copy shows up as $17.99 in the list. If you clicked on the item to look at the details it still said $24.99.

The site has since been updated to show the used game for $17.99 all around so this looks like a permanent drop.

That's low enough, I'm both ready to play it after waiting for $20 or less and also had a $9 Hot Wheels case for my nephew I had been holding off on to tag along for free shipping. Time to get it over with and order.

Thanks op.

If you are a hardcord RTS player, this game is not for you. This game is meant to be fun and appeal to a wider audience. I was skeptical myself about how well a RTS game would work on the console, but I have to say that only the basic RTS skills are needed for you to enjoy this game. Advanced skills like micromanagement and resource management are minimized.

Best Buys stores and online have it for $20. I stopped in BB this morning and saw Halo Wars posted for $20. I came home and checked online and Amazon to see if it was a deal or universal price drop.

bread's done
Back