Nintendo DSi XL $190 @ Amazon

[quote name='ninja dog']burgundy and bronze...$190...wtf

that "bronze" looks black to me.[/QUOTE]

i googled it and found different tones. from the description it's dark brown.?

These two colors are exactly the same as two of the three colors available in Japan, only with different names. Wine Red = Burgundy, Dark Brown = Bronze

I thought the last few DS products had different colors in Japan than here?

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Them some ugly ass colors[/QUOTE]

Agreed- I do want to get an XL, but I'll wait for better colors. (My last couple Nintendo handhelds have been pink, so I'll likely see what kind of pink they eventually offer.)

I like the burgundy but I really don't need another DS, especially since I have a DS Lite, it does what I expect it to and there are rumors of DS2 announcements very soon. Personally I would rather wait for the successor to the DS to come out to buy a new system as long as my lite will continue to play the games being released. Also, I don't really want a bigger DS, the lite is fine for me.

[quote name='momouchi']I'll stick with my phat DS, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same, the DSi and XL looks cool but not worth the money to me.

I'm getting a DSi XL eventually, but I don't like the current color selection.

...I wonder what if they'll have an XL Black Friday offering this year or if it will be another DSi bundle.

I may get an XL in the future since it's larger, and that would probably be better for my hands, but for now I'll stick with my fat original DS with GBA support.

thats cool. I dont think its that good of a deal though. I wish they would put deals on DS lites.

anyway off topic, yesterday amazon had a a great deal on psp GO, pspGO (brand new) was only $150! plus 3.99 shipping. Man I wish I jumped on that right away. I came back in about an hour and it was gone. oh well

[quote name='Chuplayer']I may get an XL in the future since it's larger, and that would probably be better for my hands, but for now I'll stick with my fat original DS with GBA support.[/QUOTE]

The GBA ability is the one reason I never traded up for a new DSi.

[quote name='momouchi']The GBA ability is the one reason I never traded up for a new DSi.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My plan is; keep my phat DS for dual-system ability, get an XL for bigger screen and download ability (assuming, y'know, they ever do anything worthwhile with that.)

bread's done
Back