BULLSHIT (I am referring to thread "what systems do you own")

praystation

CAGiversary!
Sure everyone could say I own this, that, where is the prove? Show some pictures to back up those list you are putting!

Anyway, here is mine:

Handhelds:
IMG_1036.jpg

Tiger Game.com (x2, the original one, and the smaller one. the user LilPaintballer is a LIAR who might not even have this. He said he used to play "doom" on game.com???)
2 NDS lite
1 NDS (original, not shown, with my cousin)
1 PSP-2000 (cfw with 8gb MSPD)
1 PSP (fat, fw1.5-not shown with my cousin)
Genesis portable
GBA SP (frontlit)
GB MICRO
Ngage QD

Consoles:
IMG_1032.jpg

XBOX 360 (xbl id: EliteMark7, why 7? This is my 7th x360. it's a Falcon)
Wii (modified with wiikey, regretting it)
Sega Saturn (I have 3 of these, 2 model 2 and 1 model 1)
SNES (with 3 kinds of COPIERS! Super wildcard dx, Supercom partner 32m turbo, and Game Doctor sf3 + SuperGB)
Super Famicom
N64 (with expansion pak, the most prized games I have are Starcraft64, RE2)
ps1 (x2, scph1001 and scph 7502-shown, both are chipped)
ps2 (scph 90001)
ps3 (launch 60GB broken lens)
ps3 (SLIM 120GB)
Sega Genesis model 1 + Sega cd model 2 + Sega 32x + powerbase converter
NGC (+ GB PLAYER) not shown, in cousin's place)
Dreamcast (x2)
Panasonic 3DO fz-10 (with video module-not shown, pic is cut)
NEOGEO MVS (MV-1F Consolized with REI MOD and UNIVERSE BIOS 3.0)
SUPERGUN (made by Greatwestern) Arcade board : 2xxx in 1 pc board.

ALL of THESE are hooked up using two HD selectors that are hooked up onto my DVDO EDGE external video processor over HDMI. (retail $799). What is this thing? This thing upscales and sharpens any video signals into 1080p. Playing N64 using this beast makes the blurriness less torturing! It actually makes the N64 graphics look like ps2's. my DVDO EDGE is sitting below my old DVDO iScan ULTRA, which upscales to 480p only)
IMG_1040.jpg

[quote name='praystation']Sure everyone could say I own this, that, where is the prove? Show some pictures to back up those list you are putting!
[/QUOTE]

Sure, anyone can google some pictures to "back up" a list, so I say everyone send me everything they own so I can verify it on video.*

*Note, items will not be returned.

[quote name='praystation']Sure everyone could say I own this, that, where is the prove? Show some pictures to back up those list you are putting!

Anyway, here is mine:

Handhelds:
IMG_1036.jpg

Tiger Game.com (x2, the original one, and the smaller one. the user LilPaintballer is a LIAR who might not even have this. He said he used to play "doom" on game.com???)
2 NDS lite
1 NDS (original, not shown, with my cousin)
1 PSP-2000 (cfw with 8gb MSPD)
1 PSP (fat, fw1.5-not shown with my cousin)
Genesis portable
GBA SP (frontlit)
GB MICRO
Ngage QD

Consoles:
IMG_1032.jpg

XBOX 360 (xbl id: EliteMark7, why 7? This is my 7th x360. it's a Falcon)
Wii (modified with wiikey, regretting it)
Sega Saturn (I have 3 of these, 2 model 2 and 1 model 1)
SNES (with 3 kinds of COPIERS! Super wildcard dx, Supercom partner 32m turbo, and Game Doctor sf3 + SuperGB)
Super Famicom
N64 (with expansion pak, the most prized games I have are Starcraft64, RE2)
ps1 (x2, scph1001 and scph 7502-shown, both are chipped)
ps2 (scph 90001)
ps3 (launch 60GB broken lens)
ps3 (SLIM 120GB)
Sega Genesis model 1 + Sega cd model 2 + Sega 32x + powerbase converter
NGC (+ GB PLAYER) not shown, in cousin's place)
Dreamcast (x2)
Panasonic 3DO fz-10 (with video module-not shown, pic is cut)
NEOGEO MVS (MV-1F Consolized with REI MOD and UNIVERSE BIOS 3.0)
SUPERGUN (made by Greatwestern) Arcade board : 2xxx in 1 pc board.

ALL of THESE are hooked up using two HD selectors that are hooked up onto my DVDO EDGE external video processor over HDMI. (retail $799). What is this thing? This thing upscales and sharpens any video signals into 1080p. Playing N64 using this beast makes the blurriness less torturing! It actually makes the N64 graphics look like ps2's. my DVDO EDGE is sitting below my old DVDO iScan ULTRA, which upscales to 480p only)
IMG_1040.jpg
[/QUOTE]
What's that stand with the blue light the 360 is on?

meh, seen plenty of "omfg so many games" pics on the internet. I'm only impressed when people keep it clean and find a tasteful way to arrange so that it doesn't look like a scary fucking cave that only the owner inhabits.

[quote name='smarkbran']I hope you get buried underneath all that fucking junk[/QUOTE]

let this be the quote of the day, funny shit! LMAO

There was no Doom on Game.com, maybe he meant Duke Nukem. Regardless, you always ended up playing Lights Out for nine hours, anyway.

[quote name='smarkbran']I hope you get buried underneath all that fucking junk[/QUOTE]

the rest of us were just commenting on how dirty it is...smarkbran goes straight to death wishes :lol:

Man what a mess. Almost looks as bad as my old setup. Try and top that heap of wires. It looks completely different with new shelves and all now. Lol and in this picture you can't see half of the wires. I also have quite a few more systems now but whatever I can't find a camera.

2s1ovgz.jpg

[quote name='mtxbass1']Wow. What a fucking mess.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's not that hard to keep your wires somewhat tamed. Some new shelving wouldn't hurt, either.

I like the scribbling on your RE2 cartridge you barbarian.

EDIT - Oh and good job stretching out your Saturn's cartridge slot with that 3rd party Pro Action Replay piece of shit. Real gamers buy import Saturns.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='praystation']
Tiger Game.com (x2, the original one, and the smaller one. the user LilPaintballer is a LIAR who might not even have this. He said he used to play "doom" on game.com???)[/QUOTE]
Were you really that butt hurt by him claiming his digital dong was larger than yours?

ALL of THESE are hooked up using two HD selectors that are hooked up onto my DVDO EDGE external video processor over HDMI. (retail $799).
I lol'd at this. Who cares?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Wow. What a fucking mess.[/QUOTE]

This. You have some cool stuff, but you don't take care of it. Build/buy some shelves and do some cable management.

[quote name='Scorch']Shop at gamestop much? Yeesh, I hate their spine stickers.

Also, that place is a WRECK.[/QUOTE]

Lol, those yellow spine stickers are the ugliest thing you can have on a DVD shelf. Take them off for cryin' out loud.

My question to you, if you call Video games Junk, then WHAT THE fuck are you doing in this forum? Get a life MOFO!

[quote name='praystation']My question to you, if you call Video games Junk, then WHAT THE fuck are you doing in this forum? Get a life MOFO![/QUOTE]

I dont think he's saying video games are junk, but rather the way that guy has taken care of his stuff has made a lot of it junk.

[quote name='SEH']I lol'd at this. Who cares?

This. You have some cool stuff, but you don't take care of it. Build/buy some shelves and do some cable management.

Lol, those yellow spine stickers are the ugliest thing you can have on a DVD shelf. Take them off for cryin' out loud.[/QUOTE]

I don't own a house yet, and I am not living in my parent's home or garage. So I figured since I might move every 3-4 years, I might as well get used to current set-up. Honestly the tv stand is 26$ shit from walmart. the cables you see trailing in front of the lcd is my lan cable. I hate wifi. plus my bed is in front of the whole thing.

Cable management? I tried dude, bought some cable concealer that I havent even used yet. those power cords are now hidden through BELKIN's powerstrip + Concealer combo.

[quote name='praystation']My question to you, if you call Video games Junk, then WHAT THE fuck are you doing in this forum? Get a life MOFO![/QUOTE]

We'll petition Cheapy to start a Cluttered Mess forum for you. And I call into question your right to use the term MOFO past 1988.

[quote name='blissskr']Were you really that butt hurt by him claiming his digital dong was larger than yours?[/QUOTE]
Who says anything about dong? Do you see dongs in every sentences you read? LOL. I am no homophobic, but are you GAY? For cryin outloud, Is this how you are going to come out of your little closet? HAHAHA. YOU ARE PATHETIC!

I'm just saying most of that stuff looks like you made a blockade of games you got at a flea market so that your parents don't barge in on you beating off. Because we all know...NOBODY is getting laid in that room.

COmpare to this one when I moved in a month ago:
IMG_0804.jpg

Good thing the power socket didn't burst in flame. I am now using a BackUPS

[quote name='praystation']Who says anything about dong? Do you see dongs in every sentences you read? LOL. I am no homophobic, but are you GAY? For cryin outloud, Is this how you are going to come out of your little closet? HAHAHA. YOU ARE PATHETIC![/QUOTE]
I see that went right over your head, but apparently your not a master of the English language either.

[quote name='blissskr']I see that went right over your head, but apparently your not a master of the English language either.[/QUOTE]

Never said I was. How many people with English Major do you think this forum has? Master of English Language, lol, This is how pathetic losers "attack" after running out of things to say.

[quote name='smarkbran']I'm just saying most of that stuff looks like you made a blockade of games you got at a flea market so that your parents don't barge in on you beating off. Because we all know...NOBODY is getting laid in that room.[/QUOTE]

Getting laid, getting laid, getting laid, That's all you southerners folks (thats how you call albino people down south right) think about. So sad.

[quote name='escapekey']We'll petition Cheapy to start a Cluttered Mess forum for you. And I call into question your right to use the term MOFO past 1988.[/QUOTE]
Go on ahead, we'll see if cheapyd would even want to talk to, or answer you. LOL, many people here think, or pretend just by joining CAG you are a bunch of friends with CheapyD. LOL. Wannabes!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']With all the bickering I don't think anyone has answered my question...what's that stand with the blue light that the 360 is on?[/QUOTE]
Its a fan for the 360

Cause Banky is curious .. like a cat. I guess that's why his friends call him Whiskers. HEY! If the moon was made of ribs, would you eat it? He would. He'd wash it down with a tall, cool Budweiser.

I'm curious how games look regular vs the DVDO upscaler. I'm getting a regular Xbox soon to pimp out and make a rombox and this is interesting to me.

bread's done
Back