Post Your Figure/Collectibles Pictures

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
This is mostly inspired by Kerig's Bioshock thread, since I wanted to post pictures but not hijack his thread.

We have a thread for actual game/DVD collections, but I figured this one couldn't hurt as a catchall for posting merch/promotional stuff/collectibles/action figures, etc.

I'll start with my Fallout collection:

(click to enlarge)

and EarthBound series figure collection:

(click to enlarge)

Show us what you've got!

Hmm, I figured it'd be easier to keep them separate, but if a mod feels the same way and would rather merge this into that thread, no problem.

Hey, I like this idea. I love the Earthbound figures too, garfep. I've already posted some pics in the Transformers thread and various comic threads, along with the "post your collection thread", but figured I'd post some pics here too to get the ball rolling on the collectibles.

I collect a bunch of stuff, most of it is boxed up in storage though. I really need to get a bunch of my comics CGC'd. I just wish I had never thrown out the boxes to most of my late 70's and 80's toys, what a mistake that was. I've got a pretty nice collection of the 80's GI Joes, probably close to all of the figures from the 80's and most of the vehicles/bases. But what I'm more into are comics and the original Transformers, along with diecast robots/chogukin/gestalts/combiners etc. especially the Japanese ones like Godaikins, Microman etc. from the 70's and 80's. Voltron and the like, oh and Robotech and anime robots.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/karkyco/comics/

Some Wolverine and X-Men highlights from the collection:

hulk181.jpg

giantxmen1.jpg

Picked these 5 up about 3 years ago for $1,000 total off of craigslist, along with the first Ghost Rider (VF) and some miscellaneous others like 3 NM copies of Superman vs. Spiderman. They were listed as "VF+", and from my eye they are at least NM. Easily the nicest copies I've ever seen outside of eBay auctions of CGC 9.6+ copies.

Isabella5054.jpg

That Hulk 181 is probably around a 9.2 NM- or so.

Isabella5058.jpg

Bah, I'll just post the link to some of my comics pics

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/karkyco/comics

For you Transformers fans, here are some pics (more uploaded to photobucket but I really need to go through and catalog and take pics of everything:

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/karkyco/toys/

Transformers_Lot003.jpg

Here's some of my favorites...I would post the pics of the 6 individual packaged Constructicons, but you can see them via the link above.

ME, GRIMLOCK, TAKE NO SHIT! GRRRR!!!

Picture006.jpg

Pristine mint and complete Jetfire/"Skyfire"...

Picture009.jpg

Megatron...I got a couple more of him, one boxed with the mail-away box, the other one complete but with the styrofoam only, no box.

Picture011.jpg

Here's a pile of the boxed ones from that collection I swooped on off of craigslist last year.

Transformers_Lot006.jpg

Transformers_Lot005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 500+ items of Star Wars memorabilia including figures, but I don't want to post it here, cuz that would mean I would have to get it all out and arrange it and all that jazz. Just letting anyone interested know, lol. Oh, add all of my video game/movie stuff, and you're talking about probably 750 items.

yeah, man, if you ever need some quick cash, ebay that fallout stuff, and you'll have a nice little nest egg for a rainy day. Or two, . . . or three, . . . or four, . . . . (trails off).....

I like those ImageShack thumbnails, Garfep. I've never tried using that before, I always just resize mine down to a respectable size for a forum post...no offense, karkyco :)

The only thing I can't figure out yet is how to make the links go directly to a bigger size of the pic rather than the actual ImageShack page with the pic on it...http://img191.imageshack.us/i/mariopixo1.jpg/

[quote name='garfep']This is mostly inspired by Kerig's Bioshock thread, since I wanted to post pictures but not hijack his thread.

We have a thread for actual game/DVD collections, but I figured this one couldn't hurt as a catchall for posting merch/promotional stuff/collectibles/action figures, etc.

(click to enlarge)

and EarthBound series figure collection:

(click to enlarge)

Show us what you've got![/QUOTE]

That fallout stuff is the shit, nice stuff

[quote name='elessar123']I guess I'll do a close-up of my Neko Mimi Mode (Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~) PVC figure that I just bought, when it gets here =P[/QUOTE]

I love that anime! Can't wait to see the pics. :bouncy:

Not so wondering about the Fallout, moreso wondering who did you have to give sexual favors to for the Starmen.net figures...

[quote name='momouchi']I love that anime! Can't wait to see the pics. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It was waiting for me when I got home =P Sorry, but the lighting was poor, and one of our own nekomimis was trying to get in the picture, but I pushed him out of the way. Many times.

[quote name='georox']and I am officially creeped out. Good game sir or madame.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Especially by the really large ones!!!!

[quote name='garfep']

(click to enlarge)
[/QUOTE]

You'd probably love to get your hands on the Fallout 3 shirt my brother-in-law sent me. It's one of the dev-team shirts that looks like the Vault jump suit (as seen in the picture below):

teampic1.jpg

[quote name='georox']and I am officially creeped out. Good game sir or madame.[/QUOTE]

:bow:

Hilarious! Quote of the year, so far. Very creepy stuff, indeed...:shock:

Iron man dolls cool, dolls of the opposite sex creepy?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Iron man dolls cool, dolls of the opposite sex creepy?[/QUOTE]

It's all about the hair.

Sculpted hair is fine, but cheap transsexual hooker wig hair is going to a place no gamer should go.

That, and pretending to have your dolls bake you a cake for Valentine's Day (I made the mistake of checking out Chuplayer's blog).

[quote name='Doomstink']You'd probably love to get your hands on the Fallout 3 shirt my brother-in-law sent me. It's one of the dev-team shirts that looks like the Vault jump suit (as seen in the picture below):

teampic1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Haha, very cool. The big thing I'm looking for at the moment is the "thumbs up" version of the vault boy bobblehead that was sent out to the press.

[quote name='karkyco']Tomax is looking up her skirt...(or is that Xamot?)[/QUOTE]

It's Xamot.

Also, action figures != dolls. I don't play dress-up. >_> Those look straight out of some horror film. First the doll collection... then the basement full of dead hookers hanging on meat hooks.

My DC figures:

1005495.jpg

EDIT: Just realized my Elseworld's Finest Batgirl figure got cut out in the corner. So, add that to the collection. I was pissed the other day that I missed out on that discount Hastings had on figures. The Red Son collection was already cheap, and the discount would have made it a steal.

karkyco, that Transformers collection is quite enviable (especially Jetfire!). I need to get around to completing my Dinobots set.

Also, Chuplayer, your impressive collection must've cost a pretty penny. What game/anime is that last doll from? It's kind of amazing.

[quote name='thirdrose']Also, Chuplayer, your impressive collection must've cost a pretty penny. What game/anime is that last doll from? It's kind of amazing.[/QUOTE]

She's the only one in that batch of pics that has no anime or video game relation. I simply didn't want to leave her out.

The dolls I'm into generally do cost more than an average doll you'd find at Toys R Us. They're intended for adult doll collectors. That "amazing" doll was about $600. Expensive, but so lovely :mrgreen:

My latest figures are from SOTA's Street Fighter resin collection. These are like a foot tall and pretty detailed

Blanka

4406951211_f984b75af8.jpg

4406948113_116f9a5527.jpg

Sagat
4407715562_cd8a2b2248.jpg

4406947863_8fed1795b5.jpg

Akuma
4407716592_7ea4bbf4db.jpg

4407716314_33b6c818e2.jpg

Then we got my IKEA display case of goodness.

4407716924_bdab7a8f96.jpg

A bunch of Final Fantasy stuff

4407717238_dd3bb6d9b3.jpg

4406949637_5406b1b4ff.jpg

4406949857_e7d8fbe56f.jpg

Some other Various game/non-game figures

4407717900_19d4730fd1.jpg

4406950431_b5dbbb70c5.jpg

And then some random stuff in my media closet

4407718448_57555a1484.jpg

4406950943_e52ca0cf69.jpg

Piers Anthony Xanth figures (Franklin Mint0

4407770202_e9435d1472.jpg

Who needs a deer head when you have a dragon?

4407770436_52817aa128.jpg

Wow, those Street Fighter ones are fucking awesome. Love all the pics everyone. And thanks for the comments on the TFs - yeah, got a great set of Dinobots but I'm missing Snarl (only have a G2 green one).

I've got a bunch of the Marvel statues, i.e. like the Bowen ones, in storage...can't wait to set those up. I really regret not buying a Daredevil, Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man or original Thor one (not to mention Doom and the Silver Surfer...at the very least - oh and the cool Alex Ross styled Superman and Batman ones from DC) but I have the Ghost Rider one, which is just BAD ASS.

I've got modern (at least, 70's to present) Captain America (it's apparently the "classic" one, NOT the WW2 one), a couple of Wolverines, the most recent Thor, Sabretooth, Punisher, and I think a couple more I'll have to check. I thought about getting some of the other X-Men too, but just didn't want to deal with getting them all, same with the Fantastic Four, so I would have the complete "base".

Here's a pic of the Ghost Rider one that I have, from some guy's site...pics really don't do it justice:

statue_bowen_ghostrider.jpg

Marvel Statues

My collection of beautiful dolls remains lonely, as chuplayer will not allow me to marry BEAUTIFUL YUKINO! I even saved a spot for her next to Yoko and Haruhi. She too will feel the wrath of my man juice! Someday! Someday justice will be served!

+1 was enjoying the thread and then Bam, funniest part was my wife happened to walk by and question 'what in the hell' I was looking at. :roll:

[quote name='elessar123']I swear, everyone has that same Ikea glass display case =P[/QUOTE]
I know. I see them all the time in collections shots on Tsuki Board. A lot of my stuff's in a Billy bookcase with glass doors; hardly ideal, but holds quite a bit, and the shelves are adjustable!

Speaking of Tsuki, my collection can be seen there. At least one figure's missing (been meaning to add it to the database, but it's an older one so there's no good official shots available, and I've been lazy about shooting it myself), but otherwise, it's fairly complete.

Sorry I don't have photos, but my collection's all over the place, and much of it is in storage. Some shots I've taken can be seen via my Tsuki Board profile, though.

[quote name='blissskr']+1 was enjoying the thread and then Bam, funniest part was my wife happened to walk by and question 'what in the hell' I was looking at. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh, did she like the dolls? I've got lots more pics if she's a doll fan :)

[quote name='Chuplayer']She's the only one in that batch of pics that has no anime or video game relation. I simply didn't want to leave her out.

The dolls I'm into generally do cost more than an average doll you'd find at Toys R Us. They're intended for adult doll collectors. That "amazing" doll was about $600. Expensive, but so lovely :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

It's certainly not in my price range, but from what I understand about dolls of that scale, I think that $600 is a pretty good price. Either way, it surely is lovely.

[quote name='thirdrose']It's certainly not in my price range, but from what I understand about dolls of that scale, I think that $600 is a pretty good price. Either way, it surely is lovely.[/QUOTE]

Agreed here. I don't think there is anything too weird about it. Maye it isn't what everyone else is doing, but that's cool.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Oh, did she like the dolls? I've got lots more pics if she's a doll fan :)[/QUOTE]
Actually she thought it was scary.

[quote name='blissskr']Actually she thought it was scary.[/QUOTE]

Because it is... as I said.. it's like the intro to a horror film...

Ch Ch Ch Ah Ah Ah....

Check out a horror/black comedy movie called Love Object. Quite interesting, revolves around one of those life-sized living dolls that you can buy for a couple grand.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Oh, did she like the dolls? I've got lots more pics if she's a doll fan :)[/QUOTE]

No one likes your dolls. Everyone thinks it's fucking creepy/scary.

bread's done
Back