Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
images%2Fmuppets_baby03.jpg

Continue.

[quote name='Trakan']Holy shit I remember that thing. What was the name of the show?[/quote]

Dinosaurs, I was watching some tapes of the show that I had yesterday.

[quote name='Trakan']Holy shit I remember that thing. What was the name of the show?[/quote]
Dinosaurs

Edit: Damn you CrashSpyroBandicootDragon

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']Holy shit I remember that thing. What was the name of the show?[/quote]

Dinosaurs, I was watching some tapes of the show that I had yesterday.[/quote]

You actually taped it :shock: Not only that you kept tapes after all this time :shock: Then watched it :shock:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']Holy shit I remember that thing. What was the name of the show?[/quote]

Dinosaurs, I was watching some tapes of the show that I had yesterday.[/quote]

You actually taped it :shock: Not only that you kept tapes after all this time :shock: Then watched it :shock:[/quote]

No, they're official tapes of the show that were released long ago. I managed to still have some at home and brought them here.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Since Yesterday, there was a thread made about it in the News and Feedback forum.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]
I just noticed that like 5 minutes ago and thought the same thing.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]
I just noticed that like 5 minutes ago and thought the same thing.[/quote]

Atleast im not the only one.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Atleast im not the only one.[/quote]

Slow minds think alike, huh :wink:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Slow minds think alike, huh :wink:[/quote]

Your mean.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Your mean.[/quote]

He's just speaking the truth.

fucking EB fucking up my order. I knew I was right. Damn guy said that my Giftcard had no money left on it, but it had $7. I had to rebuy Dark Cloud and now I gotta wait for it to ship again. If they fuck it up again, so help me. :evil:

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Your mean.[/quote]

Well atleast you didn't start a new thread about it. Otherwise I would have really chastised you.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Your mean.[/quote]

He's just speaking the truth.[/quote]

Your mean too.

[quote name='Trakan']shaq-fuing EB shaq-fuing up my order. I knew I was right. Damn guy said that my Giftcard had no money left on it, but it had $7. I had to rebuy Dark Cloud and now I gotta wait for it to ship again. If they shaq-fu it up again, so help me. :evil:[/quote]

Now you know how I felt. :evil:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']shaq-fuing EB shaq-fuing up my order. I knew I was right. Damn guy said that my Giftcard had no money left on it, but it had $7. I had to rebuy Dark Cloud and now I gotta wait for it to ship again. If they shaq-fu it up again, so help me. :evil:[/quote]

Now you know how I felt. :evil:[/quote]

These gift cards sound like complete crap. Wasn't you problem also with gift cards, Crash?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Your mean.[/quote]

Your mean too.[/quote]
Chii?!?! :tilts head:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']shaq-fuing EB shaq-fuing up my order. I knew I was right. Damn guy said that my Giftcard had no money left on it, but it had $7. I had to rebuy Dark Cloud and now I gotta wait for it to ship again. If they shaq-fu it up again, so help me. :evil:[/quote]

These gift cards sound like complete crap. Wasn't you problem also with gift cards, Crash?[/quote]

Yeah, but I think his are EB gift cards, mine were pretty much pre-paid credit cards.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']shaq-fuing EB shaq-fuing up my order. I knew I was right. Damn guy said that my Giftcard had no money left on it, but it had $7. I had to rebuy Dark Cloud and now I gotta wait for it to ship again. If they shaq-fu it up again, so help me. :evil:[/quote]

These gift cards sound like complete crap. Wasn't you problem also with gift cards, Crash?[/quote]

Yeah, but I think his are EB gift cards, mine were pretty much pre-paid credit cards.[/quote]

Yeah, mine were EB Giftcards. I won't be upset if it ships no problem, because I've bought about 4 things so far with no problem. I can understand one glitch in the system.

two guys in the Penny Arcade chat thread are playing Tic Tac Toe in the thread while having a conversation! Its Genius!

[quote name='PA1']
_|X|O
O|X|X
X|_|O

"Part of it. I did wear a dress for a brief time in the 40s."

[quote name='PA2']
_|X|O
O|X|X
X|O|O [/quote][/quote]

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']two guys in the Penny Arcade chat thread are playing Tic Tac Toe in the thread while having a conversation! Its Genius!

[quote name='PA1']
_|X|O
O|X|X
X|_|O

"Part of it. I did wear a dress for a brief time in the 40s."

[quote name='PA2']
_|X|O
O|X|X
X|O|O [/quote][/quote][/quote]
Why didn't we think of that!?!?! :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']Well I'm off to bed. I'm pretty much screwed tomorrow morning because I never bothered to write my speech.[/quote]

Tell them about one of your "experiences" instead.

[quote name='dcfox']Well I'm off to bed. I'm pretty much screwed tomorrow morning because I never bothered to write my speech.[/quote]
Remember BS is an OTTers best ally!

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='twiztidjester']Holy shit I just noticed somthing on the title for the main page how long has the trade mark logo been after Cheap Ass Gamer?[/quote]

Your mean.[/quote]

Your mean too.[/quote]
Chii?!?! :tilts head:[/quote]

Chii!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Ledhed']Here comes a New Challenger!

Xl_l_
_l_l_
_lOl_[/quote]

I guess I'll go first then.

Edit: Or not. Dont put it in the middle! thats a trap!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart'][quote name='Ledhed']Here comes a New Challenger!

Xl_l_
_l_l_
_lOl_[/quote]

I guess I'll go first then.

Edit: Or not. Dont put it in the middle! thats a trap![/quote]

I realized that right after i hit the submit button.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If I understand the game correctly, cant you always force a tie even if you cant win?[/quote]

Yea if no one wins it is a tie.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If I understand the game correctly, cant you always force a tie even if you cant win?[/quote]

Yea if no one wins it is a tie.[/quote]

you know what I mean. Whoever goes first puts player 2 on defense for the duration of the game. Its not a winnable game unless you're playing someone that just doesnt know.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If I understand the game correctly, cant you always force a tie even if you cant win?[/quote]

Yea if no one wins it is a tie.[/quote]

you know what I mean. Whoever goes first puts player 2 on defense for the duration of the game. Its not a winnable game unless you're playing someone that just doesnt know.[/quote]

Pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back