Not the Mama! Not the Mama! Not the Mama! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://uat.edu/webCams/

Hey guys, I'm on the webcam. I'm wearing the dark shirt at the bottom of the top cam. I'll only be here for about 10 minutes or so, but hey, I'm bored.

EDIT: Leaving in about 8 or so minutes, hurry up and see. I'll wave to you if you need proof.

EDIT2: I'm gone! Off to my next class, so I'll be right back on.[/quote]

Yeah my college has a web cam too. http://www.union.edu/Campus/Sights_And_Sounds/WebCam.php[/quote]

Nice, though you have to refresh it yourself on yours. My school's webcam refreshes automatically every 10 seconds. Though you can see how many computers are in the commons there, and that's about half of all of them.[/quote]

So you're saying your school is better than mine because we have to refresh our own webpages? Well screw you :x My school has the only sixteen sided building in the Northern Hemisphere (or atleast I'm told). Lets see your school do better.

[/quote]

We're so much more technologically advanced than your school. 2 big screen TV's, one for watching movies in the cafe and one to play games on, and even a projector in the theater to watch movies, anime, or play games on a huge screen. Nice?[/quote]

Yeah, but your football team probably still sucks :)[/quote]

Like a tech school would have a football team. We don't need one when we name our soccer team the Ninjas.[/quote]

Still better than my school's team name, the Dutchmen :(

Man I loved this show when I was younger me and my mom watched it every time it came on and I even had the action figures. I hope to God this show comes out on DVD. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I want on (complete series) DVD's are:

Batman
Spiderman
X-Men

All of those that were shown on Fox. Damn those shows were excellent. Actually, I think they have started making the Batman series on DVD, but I haven't seen the others yet... :(

[quote name='bil4l']Man I loved this show when I was younger me and my mom watched it every time it came on and I even had the action figures. I hope to God this show comes out on DVD. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

They had Perfect Strangers action figures? :shock:

Nice, the class I would be in right now was cancelled, so I'm eating my breakfast and getting ready to play some Wind Waker. I'm in the God Temple or whatever it's called after I put all three orbs where they went.

Methinks it's time for me to start a new game... although I just re-discovered F-Zero GX, and how there are a few characters I've yet to unlock the videos for, so maybe that it was I shall do.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Methinks it's time for me to start a new game... although I just re-discovered F-Zero GX, and how there are a few characters I've yet to unlock the videos for, so maybe that it was I shall do.[/quote]

I only have the first few videos on Story mode, as they're expensive and the game is hard.

[quote name='bil4l']I know I know, most of my young childhood consisted of watching Boy Meets World and Tom and Jerry.[/quote]

Perhaps you are just a shade younger than me, I'll guess... 18 or so, Boy Meets World was a quality program though.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Methinks it's time for me to start a new game... although I just re-discovered F-Zero GX, and how there are a few characters I've yet to unlock the videos for, so maybe that it was I shall do.[/quote]

I only have the first few videos on Story mode, as they're expensive and the game is hard.[/quote]

Ah yes, the challenge of the game is what made it so fun though. Plus once you clear a story mode level you should have enough $$ to buy the next one automatically. The real challenge though, lies within unlocking all the ghosts and beating the game on Expert with every character.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Methinks it's time for me to start a new game... although I just re-discovered F-Zero GX, and how there are a few characters I've yet to unlock the videos for, so maybe that it was I shall do.[/quote]

I only have the first few videos on Story mode, as they're expensive and the game is hard.[/quote]

Ah yes, the challenge of the game is what made it so fun though. Plus once you clear a story mode level you should have enough $$ to buy the next one automatically. The real challenge though, lies within unlocking all the ghosts and beating the game on Expert with every character.[/quote]

Yeah, though that boulder dodging mission was hard as fuck! I was about to just throw the controller at the TV and throw the TV out the window after I failed what had to be 20+ times.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='bil4l']I know I know, most of my young childhood consisted of watching Boy Meets World and Tom and Jerry.[/quote]

Perhaps you are just a shade younger than me, I'll guess... 18 or so, Boy Meets World was a quality program though.[/quote]

Nice, two of my favorite shows. I loved that a ton of T&J was on CN during the middle of the day during the summer. It sucked when BMW ended, but it was a great show nonetheless.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://uat.edu/webCams/

Hey guys, I'm on the webcam. I'm wearing the dark shirt at the bottom of the top cam. I'll only be here for about 10 minutes or so, but hey, I'm bored.

EDIT: Leaving in about 8 or so minutes, hurry up and see. I'll wave to you if you need proof.

EDIT2: I'm gone! Off to my next class, so I'll be right back on.[/quote]

Yeah my college has a web cam too. http://www.union.edu/Campus/Sights_And_Sounds/WebCam.php[/quote]

Nice, though you have to refresh it yourself on yours. My school's webcam refreshes automatically every 10 seconds. Though you can see how many computers are in the commons there, and that's about half of all of them.[/quote]

So you're saying your school is better than mine because we have to refresh our own webpages? Well screw you :x My school has the only sixteen sided building in the Northern Hemisphere (or atleast I'm told). Lets see your school do better.

[/quote]

We're so much more technologically advanced than your school. 2 big screen TV's, one for watching movies in the cafe and one to play games on, and even a projector in the theater to watch movies, anime, or play games on a huge screen. Nice?[/quote]

Yeah, but your football team probably still sucks :)[/quote]

Like a tech school would have a football team. We don't need one when we name our soccer team the Ninjas.[/quote]

Of course, they're only in the intermural league, and get beat to death by the teams from the womens college two towns over, but hey, what do you expect?

[quote name='Rig']All I want on (complete series) DVD's are:

Batman
[/quote]

Woo Hoo!!! I just picked up the Batman Animated Season 1 at Target for $20.98! And I also found Mork and Mindy Season 1 for $7.48.

Now I can play party games revolving around guessing the episodes in which Robin Williams is on a cocain bender!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan']Thanks in advance for reading this? :lol:[/quote]

I think WSB's account got }{4>

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan']Thanks in advance for reading this? :lol:[/quote]

I think WSB's account got }{4>

[quote name='bil4l']Yes I am 18...good guess.[/quote]

I should work at Cedar Point as one of those people that guess your age, weight and telephone #.

And Crash, the boulder mission is child's play in comparison to mission 5 on very hard. Mission 5 probably took 5 years off of my life. Zipping through those doors in an ungodly short length of time. The best part is when I finally beat the level it wasn't even in the 40 seconds or less that you have to do it in, it was 40.17 or something like that, proving that the mission is literally impossible.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Rig']All I want on (complete series) DVD's are:

Batman
[/quote]

Woo Hoo!!! I just picked up the Batman Animated Season 1 at Target for $20.98! And I also found Mork and Mindy Season 1 for $7.48.

Now I can play party games revolving around guessing the episodes in which Robin Williams is on a cocain bender![/quote]

I thought that was every episode. At least that's the impression I got from the few I've actually seen.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Crash, the boulder mission is child's play in comparison to mission 5 on very hard. Mission 5 probably took 5 years off of my life. Zipping through those doors in an ungodly short length of time. The best part is when I finally beat the level it wasn't even in the 40 seconds or less that you have to do it in, it was 40.17 or something like that, proving that the mission is literally impossible.[/quote]

I know, that's why I'll need many pillows and soft stuff around so I don't get the urge to break anything.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Crash, the boulder mission is child's play in comparison to mission 5 on very hard. Mission 5 probably took 5 years off of my life. Zipping through those doors in an ungodly short length of time. The best part is when I finally beat the level it wasn't even in the 40 seconds or less that you have to do it in, it was 40.17 or something like that, proving that the mission is literally impossible.[/quote]

I know, that's why I'll need many pillows and soft stuff around so I don't get the urge to break anything.[/quote]

After attempting the last boss fight on the first Xenosaga II disk, i'm quite willing to break everything in a 20 meter radius.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']
images%2Fmuppets_baby03.jpg

Continue.[/quote]

Dude, I am so making that my Avatar when I get home!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

Dude, I am so making that my Avatar when I get home![/quote]
That is.....pretty damn creepy :shock:

[quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

That is.....pretty damn creepy :shock:[/quote]

I'm the baby, gotta love me!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

I'm the baby, gotta love me![/quote]

Looks like one of my old HS buddies.

[quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

I'm the baby, gotta love me![/quote]

Looks like one of my old HS buddies.[/quote]

:D That's gotta be one ugly guy then. :wink: :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

_ _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ !

[quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Crash, the boulder mission is child's play in comparison to mission 5 on very hard. Mission 5 probably took 5 years off of my life. Zipping through those doors in an ungodly short length of time. The best part is when I finally beat the level it wasn't even in the 40 seconds or less that you have to do it in, it was 40.17 or something like that, proving that the mission is literally impossible.[/quote]

I know, that's why I'll need many pillows and soft stuff around so I don't get the urge to break anything.[/quote]

After attempting the last boss fight on the first Xenosaga II disk, i'm quite willing to break everything in a 20 meter radius.[/quote]

Are the battles as unbalanced as they were in the first game? That's one of the biggest problems I had with the first game.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']

Continue.[/quote]

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

_ _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ ![/quote]

Don't you mean, "I say Neigh!"

I'm also gonna replace the dancing lady with Overlord Overbite. I know that won't be a popular move.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']_ _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ ![/quote]

Dude, you gotta split up the words by line like this:

_ _'_
_
_ _ _ _!

That way, you can easily distinguish the words. For all I know yours could be SP'LOINCH! or something.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Anyone want to play Tic Tac Toe or did the fad die that quickly?[/quote]

I think we're playing hang man.

Whoa, is it just me or is the trademark symbol on the front page CAG logo bigger? Cheapy's really trying to drive the point home.

[quote name='karsh']"But she's Mary Pat Lee.....And he's....ROY!"

Wow am I bored.[/quote]

Wait, hold on...

Dick York...
Dick Sergeant...
Sergeant York. Whoa, that's wierd.

[quote name='Ledhed']Whoa, is it just me or is the trademark symbol on the front page CAG logo bigger? Cheapy's really trying to drive the point home.[/quote]

I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back