Not the Mama! Not the Mama! Not the Mama! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed']Whoa, is it just me or is the trademark symbol on the front page CAG logo bigger? Cheapy's really trying to drive the point home.[/quote]

Yea it looks a little bigger.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='karsh']"But she's Mary Pat Lee.....And he's....ROY!"

Wow am I bored.[/quote]

Wait, hold on...

Dick York...
Dick Sergeant...
Sergeant York. Whoa, that's wierd.[/quote]

I think I've proven my point. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

[quote name='twiztidjester']Yea it looks a little bigger.[/quote]

According to majority rule, you're the crazy one TySlider456.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

According to majority rule, you're the crazy one TySlider456.[/quote]

I have more posts than both of you, so I'm right.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

I have more posts than both of you, so I'm right.[/quote]

I say it looks the same as well. Now there's no chance you can beat the both of us.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

Its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

Its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.[/quote]

Did your mommy tell you that? Because you know she just didn't want to hurt your feelings. You sick mother fucker. ;)

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

I say it looks the same as well. Now there's no chance you can beat the both of us.[/quote]

Now it's two-on-two, and we have the most posts. We're right.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

Did your mommy tell you that? Because you know she just didn't want to hurt your feelings. You sick mother shaq-fuer. ;)[/quote]

No your dad did. ;)

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

Did your mommy tell you that? Because you know she just didn't want to hurt your feelings. You sick mother shaq-fuer. ;)[/quote]

No your dad did. ;)[/quote]

So wait you were fucking his dad and he said your penis was small. You are a sick motherfucker.

Edit: or should I say father fucker. :wink:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think your losing it, it looks just like it has looked since Wednesday.[/quote]

No your dad did. ;)[/quote]

No i was fucking his dad and his dad had a small penis so he proceded to tell me about the boat.

So wait you were shaq-fuing his dad and he said your penis was small. You are a sick mothershaq-fuer.[/quote]

[quote name='Trakan']:lol: The first thing I said when I saw it was "Whoa, he made the TM bigger."[/quote]

Whoa now it is 3-2 take that CrashSpyroBandicootDragon,

[quote name='punqsux']time to play guess the avatar again!

this one is a little tougher than voltaire[/quote]

Freud?

T.S.: But they're engaged.
Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.
T.S.: Why not? It's bound to come up.
Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I gurantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?
T.S.: Sure, why not?
Brodie: He's an alien, for christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him!

HAHAHAHA Court TV is using voice analysis to determine if Michael Jackson is lying during an interview with Geraldo Rivera from Fox News.

Those crazy kids.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='punqsux']time to play guess the avatar again!

this one is a little tougher than voltaire[/quote]

Freud?[/quote]

And now we're talking about mother fuckers again ...

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']_ _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ ![/quote]

Dude, you gotta split up the words by line like this:

_ _'_
_
_ _ _ _!

That way, you can easily distinguish the words. For all I know yours could be SP'LOINCH! or something.[/quote]

that's far to obvious... and when I typed it, it looked like this

_ _ ' _ (extra space) _ (extra space) _ _ _ _ !

Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?
Brodie: Wait, what's whoopee?
Brandi: You know, being intimate.
Brodie: What? Like fucking?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think I might go ahead and see how long I can play F-Zero GX before I get fed up and quit? :lol:[/quote]

So you'll be back in 5 minutes, give or take? ;)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?
Brodie: What? Like shaq-fuing?[/quote]

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the
emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt ! You know you're gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too. Why don't you knock it off ?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out ?" My cousin was a weird guy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think I might go ahead and see how long I can play F-Zero GX before I get fed up and quit? :lol:[/quote]

So you'll be back in 5 minutes, give or take? ;)[/quote]

I give him 10 minutes before he's back. 5 minutes to lose and another 5 minutes to sit in the corner and cry.

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='BasketCase1080']Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the
emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt ! You know you're gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too. Why don't you knock it off ?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out ?" My cousin was a weird guy.[/quote]

:rofl: I love that movie. How about a chocolate-covered pretzel?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think I might go ahead and see how long I can play F-Zero GX before I get fed up and quit? :lol:[/quote]

So you'll be back in 5 minutes, give or take? ;)[/quote]

I give him 10 minutes before he's back. 5 minutes to lose and another 5 minutes to sit in the corner and cry.[/quote]

If he's good i give him 20 min and 1 dead controller...

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='BasketCase1080']Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?

emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt ! You know you're gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too. Why don't you knock it off ?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out ?" My cousin was a weird guy.[/quote]

:rofl: I love that movie. How about a chocolate-covered pretzel?[/quote]

Back already eh?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='BasketCase1080']Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?

How about a chocolate-covered pretzel?[/quote]
"They're a little melty, but damn, are they exquisite. "

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']:rofl: I love that movie. [/quote]
Me too! :D

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nobel?[/quote]

not nobel, but perhaps in the future ^^

heres a super good hint.

librarian.[/quote]

That Dewey Decimal guy?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nobel?[/quote]

heres a super good hint.

librarian.[/quote]

That Dewey Decimal guy?[/quote]

dewey.gif

Bingo.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nobel?[/quote]

heres a super good hint.

librarian.[/quote]

dewey.gif

Bingo.[/quote]

Woohooo

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nobel?[/quote]

heres a super good hint.

librarian.[/quote]

dewey.gif

Bingo.[/quote]

Woohooo[/quote]

:applause:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is hard!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is hard![/quote]

Whatis????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????BBQisgood??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is hard![/quote]

Whatis????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????BBQisgood??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

I'm guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg F-zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is hard![/quote]

Whatis????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????BBQisgood??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

I'm guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg F-zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/quote]

I think it is his BBQ

[quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

No it isn't, it's been done several times so far and if you offer up a good enough prize or if people like you some really neat avatars will show up.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

A few people have done it. They usually give Paypal or a game to the winner.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

No it isn't, it's been done several times so far and if you offer up a good enough prize or if people like you some really neat avatars will show up.[/quote]

Do you think a disc only copy of intelligent qube would be a good prize?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

No it isn't, it's been done several times so far and if you offer up a good enough prize or if people like you some really neat avatars will show up.[/quote]

Do you think a disc only copy of intelligent qube would be a good prize?[/quote]

Yes! That's actually too good, you should trade it to me instead. :D

Did I miss anything beyond the Mall Rats joke?
I'll be damned if I'm gunna read all that... Well.. I'm already damned, but shit, I'm lazy too.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

Do you think a disc only copy of intelligent qube would be a good prize?[/quote]

Yes! That's actually too good, you should trade it to me instead. :D[/quote]

Maybe ;) what type of game do you think would be a good prize?

[quote name='Kayden']Did I miss anything beyond the Mall Rats joke?
I'll be damned if I'm gunna read all that... Well.. I'm already damned, but shit, I'm lazy too.[/quote]

You missed the 3 oclock free cash giveaway

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Is it against the rules to create a contest to get a new avatar?[/quote]

Yes! That's actually too good, you should trade it to me instead. :D[/quote]

Maybe ;) what type of game do you think would be a good prize?[/quote]

Do you have anything sealed worth about $15-20? Those normally work the best, giving out a $40 game is a bit of overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back