CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Found these at walmart.com

Bioshock $4.96 OOS
Afro Samurai $3.96 OOS
Fuel $3.96 OOS

They went quick :(

Too bad I already have Afro and Bioshock. I ordered Fuel.

I bought Afro for $10 new at gamestop a month or so ago. I beat it and enjoyed it for a value game. Short but really fun. For $4 its a no-brainer.

Bioshock is a classic... Enough said. If you don't have it buy it for $5. You cant go wrong.

Fuel looks ok. Let me know if you guys thinks it worth $4.

All these games are used, but I have previously ordered 5 games "used" from walmart and 3 of them arrived sealed brand new with a preowned sticker slapped on it.

Free site to store shipping as well. $0.97 shipping if you dont want to deal with the madness that is known as Walmart lol

However site to store is really easy and there is never a line back there at my store. Usually in and out pretty quick.

Enjoy.

Afro
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Afro-Samurai-Xbox-360-Pre-Owned-Xbox-360/12961117

Bioshock
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bioshock-Xbox-360-Pre-Owned-Xbox-360/12962074

Fuel
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12457728&findingMethod=rr&

Also of interest:

Soul Calibur IV $9.96
Shadowrun $4.96
Jericho $4.96
Dark Sector $4.96

Sega Superstar Tennis/Live Arcade Bundle Disc $4.96

Ever since the rise and fall of the Dreamcast I have been a SEGA fanboy. I just love that console. So far ahead of its time. The rest is history. Sega Superstar Tennis is a nice tribute to the DC. Lot of cool memorable characters and the minigames are worth the $5 alone. Then they toss in the Arcade disc which has 5 full Live arcade games on it. Luxor, Fireworks, Uno, Pacman, and some fish game. All of them are pretty fun as well if you dont already have them on Live. The fireworks game is a really cool rhythm game and pacman is done really well. Uno is fun, haven't played the other 2 yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree about Bioshock. If you even remotely like FPSs and haven't played it, it's a must at that price. Thanks for the finds, OP! I'm considering Afro Samurai and Fuel myself. :D

[quote name='bardockkun']Ordered Afro Samurai, for $4.30 can't go too wrong.[/QUOTE]

You wont regret it... Got it for $10 and thought it was a deal lol... Took me about 4-5 hours to beat.

Pretty fun hacking dudes limbs off at creative angles. Lets play some body part poker :)

I also think if you order any of these games you have a 50% chance of it being brand new. That makes the deal that much sweeter.

I bit on Fuel. Cant resist at that price lol.

Thanks OP. Just silly not to get them. They are basically free games. After I play them I'll probably trade them in to GS with their current 30% Trade in bonus.

I know it isn't the thread for it, but since 360 owners are bound to come here, I figured someone might be interested. Wal-mart's website has one used copy of Tales of Vesperia for $25, which is a lot cheaper than Gamestop's $45 asking price. It's a great Action RPG, and I'd recommend it to any RPG fan.

[quote name='sp8001']You wont regret it... Got it for $10 and thought it was a deal lol... Took me about 4-5 hours to beat.

Pretty fun hacking dudes limbs off at creative angles. Lets play some body part poker :)

I also think if you order any of these games you have a 50% chance of it being brand new. That makes the deal that much sweeter.

I bit on Fuel. Cant resist at that price lol.[/QUOTE]
Only complaint I've heard is the boss battles are a super pain in the ass.

Thanks for this. Ordered Afro Samurai, Beowolf and Pirates Of The Carribean(I really dug the demo, never saw one of the movies) for $14 shipped site to store.

Nice price for 3 games. Thanks again!

[quote name='bardockkun']Only complaint I've heard is the boss battles are a super pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Most of them are fun... There are a 2 boss fights where you have to use your sword to reflect the bullets back at him. The timing is really tricky, but you should catch on.

I dont know if you guys noticed my other thread... Walmart also has Soul Calibur 4 for 360 "preowned" for $10, my copy showed up brand new sealed though. If you are into fighters in the least its def worth picking up.

[quote name='sp8001']Most of them are fun... There are a 2 boss fights where you have to use your sword to reflect the bullets back at him. The timing is really tricky, but you should catch on.
[/QUOTE]
Sweet. Hopefully it's just people over reacting when I get around to playing it (like the climbing the tower in hell in God of War one).
[quote name='Tempius']Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii is only $7.[/QUOTE]
Damn, bit on that too. Having a Wal-Mart about three miles away from me means I never have to pay for shipping.

[quote name='erik_wolff']Damn, didn't take long for Fuel and Bioshock to sell out.[/QUOTE]

Is everything gone? Damn they went quick... Hopefully we didnt run into el hordo... I guess I will update the title.

Sometimes it pays off to stay up late :D

fudge, right when i added afro to my cart it changed to no longer available. dangitttt. now theres basically nothing else really worth it anymore

bought all of them with my RDR $20 gift card yesterday, went out of stock so fast its not even a deal when they are so limited

For anyone who thought of Jericho: For even $5, I'm not sure it's worth it. One of the worst games I've ever played. Congrats to anyone who got in on Bioshock for $5, though. I wish I would've gotten Fuel at that $4 price point.

I dunno if they replenished the stock or what but I just ordered Bioshock and it is "processing". It also looked like the other games are in stock too.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']In for Afro. Also found a copy of :xbox: Enter The Matrix for $1.96. :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

is enter the matrix any good? and is it compatible w 360?

Anyone know if this is online-only? I'm at work but there's a Walmart on my way home...

[quote name='The SPism']is enter the matrix any good? and is it compatible w 360?[/QUOTE]
Define good.

If you mean glitchy mess with a shoe horned story meant to fit in with the movies, then yes. Otherwise I'd say you can play better.

[quote name='J Sin']Anyone know if this is online-only? I'm at work but there's a Walmart on my way home...[/QUOTE]

These are for used copies. I've never seen WM sell used copies in store.

[quote name='bardockkun']Define good.

If you mean glitchy mess with a shoe horned story meant to fit in with the movies, then yes. Otherwise I'd say you can play better.[/QUOTE]

haha thanks..

good enough to make it worth playing through a last gen game even when i have plenty of current gen stuff sitting in a stack waiting to be played..

So I got my copy of Afro Samurai today and I'm kinda disappointed. They sent me a former Hollywood Video copy...complete with no manual and some made up cover art. I should have known the risks but damn..this is a fugly case...definitely trading in when im done.

[quote name='thegame85']So I got my copy of Afro Samurai today and I'm kinda disappointed. They sent me a former Hollywood Video copy...complete with no manual and some made up cover art. I should have known the risks but damn..this is a fugly case...definitely trading in when im done.[/QUOTE]

Man that sucks...

I have had nothing but good luck with Walmart preowned games. Every one I have recieved has been in great shape and complete with case and manual. Half of them have even come sealed.

Fuel is waiting at the store for me. I will let you know what kind of shape its in once I pick it up.

bread's done
Back