25% Off Orders $100+ at GameStop.com

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]14672[/IMG-R]Use coupon code 25DEAL to get 25% off in-stock items at GameStop.com

Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There're so many GS deals recently I think they're tripping over themselves. It'd be nice to have this stack with my $10-off coupon code though.

Is there a known expiration date? If not this is like the new CAG16 but only needs to be $100 or more (there are ways around that though).

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Is there a known expiration date? If not this is like the new CAG16 but only needs to be $100 or more (there are ways around that though).[/QUOTE]

This one says valid for in-stock items, so the "other way" won't work ;)

[quote name='estofan']This one says valid for in-stock items, so the "other way" won't work ;)[/QUOTE]

I never said there was one way around it, I said there are ways around it, so yes my way still works.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']isn't this basically $25 off?[/QUOTE]

YAY!!! You can do basic math!!! Next we'll work on colors and animals.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']YAY!!! You can do basic math!!! Next we'll work on colors and animals.[/QUOTE]

lol, kind of a douchebag comment but not unexpected considering the question was asking what 25% is.

More importantly, DOES IT STACK ?:|

[quote name='prateeko']lol, kind of a douchebag comment but not unexpected considering the question was asking what 25% is.

More importantly, DOES IT STACK ?:|[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was a douchebag comment, but given this posters history not only on here, but on GameFaqs and other places I think this comment was right up his ally.

I assume that was a sarcastic question? If not the only thing I am aware of it stacking with is EDGE, but that's a given.

if someone finds out if another code stacks then we'll have a deal on our hand.....joking. Was on the fence about some new games and the 25PRE wasn't giving any love to new games.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']isn't this basically $25 off?[/QUOTE]If you spend $100, yes. If you spend $200, it's $50 off....etc.

Man this is such a great deal, for me anyway...I ordered at least 600 dollars worth of merchandise last month with this coupon for everything I want for almost a year. With no backlog anymore I can play and beat them as they come out and get a decent trade in value. Hot damn.

Really glad I signed up here, this forum seems to spot all the best deals.

Thanks for the heads up on this one Cheapy, another good find.

[quote name='CheapyD']If you spend $100, yes. If you spend $200, it's $50 off....etc.[/QUOTE]

What happens if you buy $500?

Man, I need some filler to get to $100.

Basically get a 20 game for free.

First post here so take it easy on me, haha.

In regards to this coupon, I used it with the current deal of the day which is fifa world cup at 52 bucks with free 3 day shipping. It seems to have stacked, as I got That, ODST and Conviction for 112 bucks. and 3 day was free for the entire order. Not bad.

Thanks Cheapy!

This is similar to all of their previous deals (which I've taken advantage of) but I'll be passing up on this one. I'm done buying from Gamestop.com because they banned my account :cry:.

I STUPIDLY used the term "buy and sell" (I meant to say flipper) when I spoke to their customer service regarding my missing 2 $10 coupons and they ended up deeming me as a "vendor" :drool:. It's against their policy to sell to vendors so I'm basically on their blacklist now. :bomb:Whatever!

Well, here's the list of games that I've purchased from Gamestop.com within the last 2-3 weeks (All for the PS3):

USED:
$12.14 X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE UNCAGED EDITION
$22.27 BORDERLANDS
$12.14 CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR
$10.58 RED FACTION: GUERRILLA

NEW:
$17.62(+$10 coupon) NEW LITTLE BIG PLANET GOTY

ORDERS GS.COM CANCELED:
$39.17(+$10 coupon) RED DEAD REDEMPTION
$17.27 RATCHET & CLANK: A CRACK IN TIME
$17.27 DARKSIDERS

The only time I'll buy from Gamestop again is during their B2G1 in their B&M stores. :roll:

these 25off are sweet, 25pre with edge is still better unless someone can find a way to stack this w/ something like the $10 / $20 off coupons that i got for mario galaxy 2 and red dead.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Yeah it was a douchebag comment, but given this posters history not only on here, but on GameFaqs and other places I think this comment was right up his ally.

I assume that was a sarcastic question? If not the only thing I am aware of it stacking with is EDGE, but that's a given.[/QUOTE]
lol, fair enough.

The reason I ask about stacking is all the $10/$20 GiftCard/Coupons GameStop has been handing out for certain games. I know those didn't stack with the old 25OFF but I was hoping this would be different...

sorry to hijack this, couldn't find the right place to post it. Does gamestop's 7day return policy include used consoles? While reading the back of the reciept it doesn't really single out used consoles when it comes to detailing the return policy on used stuff. It just includes "merchandise". I ask cause I wanna return a used 360 I just bought and use the credit to buy a crapload of ps3 games instead.

ty for any info

[quote name='karkyco']Sweet...if you could get it to stack with 25PRE, CAG16, or even your Edge card...[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be nice :roll:

TEMPTED

Dawn of heroes
Golden sun
Hexyz Force
and toss in a junk 5 buck game

Get them all shipped for 75.33 or

Dawn of heroes and HExYZ force would be 22.50
golden sun would be 26.25

Was thinking of renting Dawn and FORCE off gamefly but would have to up my game count by 1... meaning an increase of 5 bucks per game so it would knock those games down to 17.50 each

BUT not really sure if they are even worth it at those prices

hopefully the code will keep working for another week or two

[quote name='Saix_XIII']YAY!!! You can do basic math!!! Next we'll work on colors and animals.[/QUOTE]

ruh roh, I think we need to call the wambulance

Thank you, Cheapy.

[quote name='seattlezfunk']I STUPIDLY used the term "buy and sell" (I meant to say flipper) when I spoke to their customer service [...] so I'm basically on their blacklist now.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean, 'flipper'? As in 'flip the copy on eBay'?

EDIT: Apparently, it also may not have worked because the coupon is only good towards in-stock items.

Just wanted to let people know that tax doesn't not count towards the value. For example, I added 3D Dot Hero Game (39.99) and Alan Wake (59.99) and tried to use the coupon.

FAIL.

Because the total came to $99.98, no discount was applied.

Even when tax was added at the end, putting the total at $106.xx the discount was null and void.

Unfortunately, there are not many

Was close to picking up 3 games, but with tax and considering I'm going to be getting a lot of $10-20 Amazon coupons... no thanks. I won't be tempted to support the devil.

This might be a stupid question BUT..ok so I have an edge card but it's been expired for awhile(maybe a year now) as I don't ever trade in there. Would I need to be issued a new card and do you need to be an EDGE member to trade in games? Reason being is I want to trade in a few games and use that credit to buy something online with this code. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='retrovertigo']EDIT: Apparently, it also may not have worked because the coupon is only good towards in-stock items.

Just wanted to let people know that tax doesn't not count towards the value. For example, I added 3D Dot Hero Game (39.99) and Alan Wake (59.99) and tried to use the coupon.

FAIL.

Even when tax was added at the end, putting the total at $106.xx the discount was null and void.

[quote name='retrovertigo']EDIT: Apparently, it also may not have worked because the coupon is only good towards in-stock items.

FAIL.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']This might be a stupid question BUT..ok so I have an edge card but it's been expired for awhile(maybe a year now) as I don't ever trade in there. Would I need to be issued a new card and do you need to be an EDGE member to trade in games? Reason being is I want to trade in a few games and use that credit to buy something online with this code. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

A card costs $15. It gives you an extra 10% on trade-ins (except consoles), and you get 10% off used games and accessories, and a year of Game Informer magazine (12 issues). You do not need one to trade stuff in, however, it pays itself off very quickly if you make good use of these deals Gamestop has been having these past few months.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']This might be a stupid question BUT..ok so I have an edge card but it's been expired for awhile(maybe a year now) as I don't ever trade in there. Would I need to be issued a new card and do you need to be an EDGE member to trade in games? Reason being is I want to trade in a few games and use that credit to buy something online with this code. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

No, they can give you a blank no-discount edge card to store your credit without you having to sign up for anything. If you have a friend with an actual discount edge card ask to borrow it to get the 10% trade bonus, then ask for a new blank card from the sales associate to hold your credit. Then use that on the website during checkout. Voila.

By the way, totally didn't know the 25OFF was still valid. I just ordered everything I definitely want for the rest of the year. Friggin' rocks. Another note, I just got the free 5-10 day shipping for my 3D Dot Game Heroes I used the 25OFF code on and it's going to arrive at my home tomorrow, which is the normal launch day. That's awesome. ;D

Deathsmiles, you're next. Mwahahaha~

bread's done
Back