SNIPER ghost warrior Xbox 360 $28.99 for pre order on buy.com

Nice to see some games being released for less than $60 now and again. I might pick this up if they show pictures of the actual gameplay.

[quote name='wafflepacman']Perfect game for half of Battlefield: Bad Company 2's community.[/QUOTE]
HEY, I resemble that remark!

[quote name='wafflepacman']Perfect game for half of Battlefield: Bad Company 2's community.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Sad but true.

I can't say I have any interest in this, but heres hoping that it thins the recon herd in BC2.

i don't even have the game yet and i get that joke :), tobad when i get bad company 2 i'll fall into that catagory though :(.

I hadn't heard of this game until now. It looks pretty interesting and really tempting for half the price of most new 360 games.

That's pretty funny :)

-----> This would be a dream game for me if I could trade the sniper riffle for a knife, whip, rock or maybe a bottle and do some recon of my own!

That video didn't look half bad. Don't think there's room for another shooter though. Really tough market.

Really not sure what to think about this... I've preordered it at amazon, mostly because they gold boxed it for me, and I knew I could cancel later on before it ships... but Buy.com once you preorder you're done. It's yours.

So about 7 dollars less... or the possibility of getting stuck with something I would have canceled if given a chance. (granted it is only 28 bucks...)

[quote name='bobphone']Why would anyone actually play this?[/QUOTE]
Because it looks like an awesome game centered on a more realistic take on one of most shooting games most popular functions. Sounds like a good reason to me.:roll:

Just received an email that my buy.com order was cancelled, citing that the "product is no longer available". It's a preorder, of course it isn't available yet. Since I haven't heard any news of the game being cancelled, I guess they just didn't want to sell it for $11 under msrp. This is the first time buy.com has cancelled one of my orders... guess I'll have to reorder from Amazon (which sucks cause my previous order with Amazon was when the game was in my goldbox).

[quote name='Kevbo887']Thanks for screwing me buy.com Cancelled my order as well![/QUOTE]

Sad thing is if you had wanted to cancel that order you couldn't... You cannot cancel preorders from buy.com

If I loved shooters, I'd be all on this. I foresee a $7 game at Gamefly this winter and I'll probably play it this time next year for 45 minutes.

I think I have figured myself out pretty well.

[quote name='iRent']That video didn't look half bad. Don't think there's room for another shooter though. Really tough market.[/QUOTE]Yeah, sucks this isn't another brainless run & gun'er for the masses.

Actually looks kinda good, but snipers piss me off in BC2, so I imagine this game would have me throwing my controller at my TV in no time...

bread's done
Back