Tomb Raider: Underworld (360) $9.98 at Amazon and GameStop

At $10 it's worth a throw for people who like the more recent Tomb Raiders. I got it from Goozex for close to full price and I liked it a lot; it's not as linear and streamlined as Legend, which is good or bad depending on your preferences.

Bought this from Target for $15 over a year ago and just started playing it a couple of nights ago. Not bad so far other than the beginning underwater stage where it took me FOREVER to figure out where to go. My own idiocy is to blame for that. Definitely worth $10.

Damn, and with all the credit I am sure everyone has by now this game will be practically free for most people. :p

Bought! :)

[quote name='OddLogik']Anyone know if this is a PH copy? It sounds silly, I know, but I prefer the green cases.[/QUOTE]

Trust me that isn't silly at all, I can't stand platinum hits cases as well as greatest hits.

BTW, it probably isn't a Platinum Hits because it doesn't show up on the list at Xbox.com

[quote name='therealdeal19']Trust me that isn't silly at all, I can't stand platinum hits cases as well as greatest hits.

BTW, it probably isn't a Platinum Hits because it doesn't show up on the list at Xbox.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Glad i'm not alone about the cases too.

thanks OP! i love getting these cheaper B-titles for my workout room so i can ride the exercise bike and play a game at the same time!

I'm gonna have to wait until I get home, because I don't remember if I have this or not. That's when you know your backlog is out of control.

[quote name='Birbo']To backlog, or not to backlog. That is the question.[/QUOTE]

This is the EXACT question. What to do what to do?

The 360 version is the best version, IMO, because you have lots of DLC outfits, as well as the two DLC episodes. Definitely get it, it's fun.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Guys I'm 2 cents short from using my $10 coupon, any suggestions? I own a PSP, 360, and DS... and in the future a PS3.[/QUOTE]

Does it have to be game related? http://www.filleritem.com/ is a good site to find something cheap to get to free shipping/using all credit.

[quote name='OddLogik']Does it have to be game related? http://www.filleritem.com/ is a good site to find something cheap to get to free shipping/using all credit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for FSSS. I forgot to point out the coupon is from gamestop : (

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Guys I'm 2 cents short from using my $10 coupon, any suggestions? I own a PSP, 360, and DS... and in the future a PS3.[/QUOTE]

I just used a $0.99 PS2 sports game. I figure $9 off Tomb Raider is good enough. :)

My $10 coupon from the entering the gamestop UFC contest works on this plus .99 ps2 game in the cart, but is then removed before I submit the order. I don't seem to be violating any of the conditions of the coupon. Any suggestions? I will try to add it again and let you know how it goes.

[quote name='illennium']Got it at GameStop for $1.31 shipped using a $10 code.[/QUOTE]

how did you get it so cheap without the shipping?

[quote name='robdees']BNot bad so far other than the beginning underwater stage where it took me FOREVER to figure out where to go. My own idiocy is to blame for that. Definitely worth $10.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not just you. I got lost as well.

been wanting this game for a long time. mine mine mine! tomb raider anniversary would be nice for $10 too, CMON GAMESTOP....and WTF saver is not giving me free shipping ><

edit...and i'm dumb. it's only for $25 or more.

boo.

[quote name='Corvin']Nope, not just you. I got lost as well.[/QUOTE]

I rented the game and thought it was OK, no need to go back even at $10. I thought TR: Legend was better.

[quote name='takotchi']The 360 version is the best version, IMO, because you have lots of DLC outfits, as well as the two DLC episodes. Definitely get it, it's fun.[/QUOTE]

This is a great price. Got mine when it was round $20 at Fry's. Beat the game and 1000gs on it too. Waiting for the DLC to drop it's prices. 1600 points for a game that now sells for $10 is kinda high. 800 pts or lower for both episodes is more like it.

[quote name='Glomerate']how did you get it so cheap without the shipping?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 $10 gift cards to get me above the $25 SAVER threshold. I'll then use those gift cards on the next deal like this. :)

[quote name='GlassAgate']I have yet to play Trunder World. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]
It has a 76 Metacritic score. Hard to argue with that for a $10 game.

Now if only the two DLC chapters didn't cost as much as the game itself...

[quote name='animalspinners']Price good for in store too?[/QUOTE]

Just got back from Gamestop, it's $9.99 new $8.99 used, same as the website.

Picked up a used copy for a little over $8.

Didn't see if anyone had mentioned it but they also have the PS3 version for $8.99 Plus your EDGE discount and SAVER code. New is $9.99 but "unavailable"

bread's done
Back