Tomb Raider: Underworld (360) $9.98 at Amazon and GameStop

Thanks! I bought a copy a few minutes after 10 a.m. today at Gamestop.

They had 1 new copy left after my purchase and the guy seemed kind of surprised that it rang up for $9.99.

Got one from Amazon, thank you!

Wish it was the same prize for the PS3 version, as I am not going to pay for the DLCs, and it'll just feel weird playing Tomb Raider on the 360.

Wonder if Ratchet & Clank will become available on the 360 now that Insomniac is teaming up with EA to release multi-platform games.

[quote name='GlassAgate']I have yet to play Trunder World. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Trunderworld is the weakest of the three Crystal Dybamics TRs. Buggy, short, unchallenging, and choppy controls.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Picked it up from local Gamestop for $9.98. They appeared to have several sealed copies behind the counter.[/QUOTE]

What, were the clerks too busy to open them all up first?

[quote name='Thrinn']
Now if only the two DLC chapters didn't cost as much as the game itself...[/QUOTE]

They've been on sale at least once because I bought them(50% off, I think). Played through Lara's Shadow (IIRC) and it was good if you liked the core game. Probably not worth $10 though. Haven't done the other DLC chapter yet.

[quote name='Cheapskate']How is it that Underworld new at Gamestop costs less than Anniversary used?[/QUOTE]

Probably since Underworld is newer there are more copies in stock, so they need to move that game more than they need to with Anniversary.

[quote name='Cheapskate']How is it that Underworld new at Gamestop costs less than Anniversary used?[/QUOTE]

Anniversary is also a Greatest Hit I believe so it would have a $20 or $30 MSRP new.

[quote name='MICHGoBlue']Wonder if Ratchet & Clank will become available on the 360 now that Insomniac is teaming up with EA to release multi-platform games.[/QUOTE]

No Sony owns the Ratchet and Resistance IP's. Just like Microsoft owns the Halo IP.

I have the UFC $10 code and I plan to use it on this. Do I have to be over $10 to use the coupon, and if so does anyone know of any cheap filler items for gamestop?

[quote name='Corvin']This is the best Tomb Raider of this generation(Legend & Anniversary). Well worth $10.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. I think this was easily the worst of the three. It wasn't a bad game by any means but Legend had much better variation in settings and the only fault it had was that it was so short. Anniversary was outstanding and a superbly well done tribute to the original.

Underworld was, for the most part, a lifeless and colorless looking game. The puzzles weren't nearly as cool and the game just got stale the longer it went on.

Worth $10? Yes! Especially if you're a TR fan.

I would like to get a new PS3 copy from Gamestop since their price is by far the best, but I bet they only have used copies in stock.

I bought my copy at Gamestop. Used one of my numerous $10 off codes, buying this with Hasbro Family Game Night ($19.99) for XBox 360. With the SAVER code, I basically got the game for free.

bread's done
Back