Halo Reach Limited Edition

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (99%)
Would getting the Limited Edition be worth it?? Or should I got for the Legendary Edition...although $150 is kinda steep...

This limited edition looks much better then the Halo 3 release in my opinion. It is tempting to pre order it but I'm also tempted to wait given the fact that the Legendary edition for Halo 3 also sat for months at $60 in a few stores around my area. If you have the cash and don't care if the sale is a flop then go for it.

If you can hold out a while both of these should sink in ex. legenday H3 and H3 Limited. But i do understand you would like to play the game on release date. Your call.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Hmmm i guess i should wait for a few days after it is released and see[/QUOTE]

It'll take more then a couple days. If your a fan of Halo and can justify the $150 price tag then grab it. I may since I have many of Mcfarlanes figures so I doubt the statue would disappoint. Imma think it over a few more days and then come back here with a verdict. See ya then:lol:

Honestly, I think the limited edition sounds awesome. I'm a bit of a Halo fanboy, so there's a chance I'll spring for the legendary edition, but as of now I'm sticking with limited. The two big differences (McFarlane statue and the flaming spartan helmet for multiplayer) aren't all that important to me personally.

The legendary edition is worth it if you enjoy collecting stuff like that, but other wise I don't think so. I bought the Halo 3 legendary edition for the full price it was first released with, then I see it a few months later for $30. That scarred me.

Yea I am kind of a Halo fanboy too but ODST was kind of a disappointment thats why Im not sure whether to go for the legendary edition...ill definitely be getting the game just not as sure whether to go for legendary anymore

The Halo 3 Legendary Edition went on sale on Amazon.com/walmart.com for $60 by Dec. 07 (limited-time sales 2-3 months after release.) I would imagine something similar with Reach, especially since it's not limited to 1 store like the ODST CE was.

Just get the regular edition with $20 gift card from Amazon and if you're a big enough fan, buy the Legendary for $60 when it drops and sell your regular edition to eat some of the cost. You'll be better in the long-run.

bread's done
Back