All PS3 Gold Box Event (Thursday June 17 at 12AM PT)

vipes209

CAGiversary!
I saw this ads by the PS3 section. Here it is. http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox
Goldbox: Battlefield Bad Company 2 at $39.98 as Deal of the Day
1st PS3 Goldbox Lightning Deal: Borderlands $26.99
2nd PS3 Goldbox Lightning Deal: PDP Afterglow Controller $14.99
3rd PS3 Goldbox Lightning Deal: GTA Episodes from Liberty City $26.99
4th PS3 Goldbox Lightning Deal: Intec Charge Base 2 $19.99
AllPS3_GB_June2010._V191104930_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I wonder if Tekken 6 will return?[/QUOTE]

lol, how low can Tekken 6 go? It already $26.54. It more than half of it price.
Tekken 6

Uncharted 2 for $20, God of War for $20 and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for $20 please...That'll be awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i think what CaptainJoel meant was Tekken 6 with stick... There was a Gold Box deal a while back for the T6 bundle, the price was $30 i believe. It was sold out in less than a minute :lol:

I bet there will be at least one repeat from the HD gold box week. Probably NBA 2k10.

Edit: Actually NBA 2k10 wasn't part of that week, but was the next day. I still think they will put something similar, that will be outdated in the really near future (Maybe world cup?).

Nope, I mean Tekken 6 again! Just the game! Last time it was 17.99 and I just think it'll pop back up again. If the stick bundle does come into this then I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

I've yet to see a good "All (system) Gold Box Event".

But then again, it's one of those things that people will get in their email and watch it then see something like a rechargeable station for the controller at 10% off and think OMG what a steal!! Gotta have it.

GoW III is actually not worth $30 IMO. I don't have much time for gaming and beat it in only a week or so (maybe 10ish hours). Not a whole lot of reason to go back and replay it either. I usually love action games, but wasn't that impressed. Ninja Gaiden Black this is not.

Also, the end fight and cinematic are REALLY lame. Maybe I'm hating on it too much though...

[quote name='worshipsf']Here we go again.

/me goes to get popcorn[/QUOTE]

This is going to be better than reality tv. :bouncy:

[quote name='S_DOG34']GoW III is actually not worth $30 IMO. I don't have much time for gaming and beat it in only a week or so (maybe 10ish hours). Not a whole lot of reason to go back and replay it either. I usually love action games, but wasn't that impressed. Ninja Gaiden Black this is not.

Also, the end fight and cinematic are REALLY lame. Maybe I'm hating on it too much though...[/QUOTE]

lol yeah i love GoW games but I'd never pay over $20 for them.

anyways, hoping that a deal on the PS3 TE stick shows up =D

[quote name='sabanoo']Here's hoping it's not a disappointment.[/QUOTE]
If it is anything like the previous 4-5 video game Gold Box events, it will be a complete and total failure - which makes for great reading in this thread.

nice, i was looking for something to drop all this money i've been saving for other things on. -_-

i always get too excited for these deals though, they're not black-friday style, but for some reason people think they are.

[quote name='S_DOG34']GoW III is actually not worth $30 IMO. I don't have much time for gaming and beat it in only a week or so (maybe 10ish hours). Not a whole lot of reason to go back and replay it either. I usually love action games, but wasn't that impressed. Ninja Gaiden Black this is not.

Also, the end fight and cinematic are REALLY lame. Maybe I'm hating on it too much though...[/QUOTE]
Heh, and here I'd rather pay $50 for GoW than $30 for NGB. Different things for different people.

[quote name='jubeininja69']i paid full on GOW3 but i'm pissed since it dropped fast after.[/QUOTE]

:bomb:yeah they got me 2 i learn my lesson and ill wait next time.

wondering if gow3 will ever have dlc coming soon

the website is CHEAPassgamer.com. over twenty bucks is too much to pay for games! take your disposable income to toysrus.com n00bs.

here's hoping for bayonetta and borderlands for $19. i have a feeling modnation will be one of the deals.

I am also hoping for a deal on Yakuza 3. Have most of the AAA titles already. This one is kinda been one on the left field that I want to get.

[quote name='S_DOG34']GoW III is actually not worth $30 IMO. I don't have much time for gaming and beat it in only a week or so (maybe 10ish hours). Not a whole lot of reason to go back and replay it either. I usually love action games, but wasn't that impressed. Ninja Gaiden Black this is not.[/QUOTE]

Just had to mention that while I really enjoyed NGB on the Xbox, I actually enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on the PS3 a lot more. It's a fantastic game.

This is going to suck. The items will either be shovelwhare or priced too high. Soccer moms will snap it up thinking its a deal based on it being in the gold box alone and most CAGs will bitch about the old days.

Anyone who stays up till midnight PST is going to be pissed...

[quote name='EarthKing']Uncharted 2 for $20, God of War for $20 and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for $20 please...That'll be awesome :D[/QUOTE]

approved!!!

[quote name='nakedninja']Alan Wake $30
[/QUOTE]

wait, now i'm confused. I don't know whether to bitch that the xbox isn't getting any love or that the ps3 isn't getting any love.

fuck it:

Where the fuck are the Amiga deals? Why isn't the Amiga getting any love?!!

[quote name='musick']please have a PS3 repair service offering for $10[/QUOTE]

I third this! My 60 gb is just a brick now. I'd love to play ps2 games on ps3 again!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nope, I mean Tekken 6 again! Just the game! Last time it was 17.99 and I just think it'll pop back up again. If the stick bundle does come into this then I'll buy it in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it used on Amazon for $17.56 and was able to use prime on it. Was in pretty much brand new condition too. Disc didn't have a single scratch and case came with everything.

for the love of god please no sports games

gold box game deals are usually pretty weak so unfortunately i don't think we'll see uncharted 2 drop to $20. i'd be happy with bayonetta or darksiders dropping further to $20-25. hopefully $20ish

A Ratchet & Clank Crack in Time deal seems realistic. That's the only thing I'm interested in, unless somehow Modnation is under $30 (HIGHLY unlikely)

To anyone here hoping for sub-$30 Red Dead or Prince of Persia, keep dreaming.

[quote name='blahtastic']Please have a decent deal on Star Ocean International...[/QUOTE]

I second that! And I want Resonance of Fate too! Both for $30-35.

bread's done
Back