Hard copy of Siren: Blood Curse?

Sofa King Kool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Just wondering if Sony ever released a hard copy of this game. I know there was a UK version, but I was never sure if it would work on an American console if I imported it. Besides, I can only find one on Amazon, and it's listed for over $100 dollars, so it's not really an option.

If anyone has any info on where I can get one for a reasonable price/if it will even work, I'd appreciate it. Meanwhile, I'm still searching...

[quote name='coolz481']Here's a link to the Asian version, which includes English-language option for just under $40 shipped via play-asia.com:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-15-Siren+Blood+Curse-70-3dll.html[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thank you. Wow, that's cheaper than downloading it from PSN.

Found a couple more myself but they're more expensive. Forgot to ask: Whats the difference between the original game and "New Translation"?

It's too bad too, I thought the demo was pretty sweet. I'd been waiting for them to release it in the US, and then just forgot about it. I'll probably order it from Play-Asia sooner or later.

Ick, the PSN version is, apparently, censored, too.

Seriously, why didn't they release this on disc in the US? Seems like a pretty poor decision, honestly, because I just found a bunch of used copies on eBay for less than $30 dollars each. I don't like to buy used because I like to support the devs, but if they're not going to give me an easily accessible hard copy, I'll just put my money toward a used copy.

*Edit* Scratch that, all those auctions are in GBP, fuckin' a...

[quote name='jughead']Are you going to buy this? There is one left and now I want it! lol :)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm kinda on the fence still, so you can go ahead and get it. I'm just happy to know that hard copies are, in fact, out there. I don't have the budget for it at the moment anyway (plus that case is kinda ugly, honestly).

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I'll sell it to you for cheaper than the $40 on Play-Asia. It's the Asian version.[/QUOTE]

Does the Asian version have an English dub? If so, PM me as soon as you see this. If not.......actually, I'll probably still want it. Do subtitles hinder the experience much?

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if this is the exact address but I got mine from dvd.co.uk awhile back. They had B1G50% I couldn't pass up

Yeah you can get either the Asian or UK versions and be fine for them playing (not sure if anything is missing.) I have the European MK vs. DC for the unedited fatalities and it works fine.

Just beware if you buy a PS3 game with DLC from a different region, you have to have a PSN account for that region to buy the content from. For example, if you buy an Asian/European PS3 disc game and try to buy US DLC, the DLC will not work.

bread's done
Back