Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53191

Reason for locking this?

A good (almost?) majority of the population currently does drugs, and about 3/4th of the country has, at some point, done drugs. Drug stories are often times amusing, and noone is condoning the use of drugs on the site. I thought it would be an interesting thread but yet it was locked for what is seemingly a pretty crappy reason.

Hell, 31.3% of the population has smoked the green and I'm sure that number is significantly higher now.

Just to let you know Ledhed there was 7 posts in the thread when it was locked so I was right. Wheres my $20? I accept paypal.

Why are you locking it then if you're not sure whether or not it should be locked and feel you need to consult cheapy? Wouldn't the obvious course of action be leaving it OPEN until cheapy reaches a decision?

Also Rich, when did you drop the D1?

[quote name='Rich']Why are you locking it then if you're not sure whether or not it should be locked and feel you need to consult cheapy? Wouldn't the obvious course of action being leaving it OPEN until cheapy reaches a decision?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a pre-emptive strike. I'd rather lock it now and find out that wasn't what Cheapy wanted than leave it open only to find out he would have wanted it locked to begin with.

[quote name='Ledhed']Also Rich, when did you drop the D1?[/quote]

A week or two ago. The previous Rich was a member for years with 0 posts. He got here a few weeks before me, but his name is mine now. :)

I'm gonna kill some time until it gets unlocked
smoker.gif

[quote name='Ledhed']

Nothing wrong with a pre-emptive strike. I'd rather lock it now and find out that wasn't what Cheapy wanted than leave it open only to find out he would have wanted it locked to begin with.[/quote]

Meh, I guess I just prefer the site's modding to be passive rather than aggressive.

Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying fuck. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying shaq-fu. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.[/quote]

My sister's hot though.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']My sister's hot though.[/quote]

If this kind of talk keeps up, I see another lock in the making. :lol:

[quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying shaq-fu. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.[/quote]

My sister's hot though.[/quote]

:rofl:

It's up to Cheapy. I don't really care either way.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying shaq-fu. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.[/quote]

My sister's hot though.[/quote]

It's up to Cheapy. I don't really care either way.[/quote]

:rofl: Indeed.

I don't care what happens, I just get annoyed with stupidity. We have a great site. It's pretty much troll free, and flaming is down to a minimum (most of the time :wink:) but I just can't stand these topics. Why do we need to have this site detiriorated into a sesspool of stupidity?

There have been a few "I got soo drunk blah blah" threads that im suprised a drug one is not allowed. So what if people smoke herb. He wasnt condoning it or asking for stories. He just wanted a general idea of how many users are users. I use drugs frequently and know I have a problem with them...it doesnt make me cool, nor do I think it does. I use them to look at life in different points of view. I dont condone the use or recomend anyone starts using drugs, but it doesnt make me or anyone else less of a person.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying shaq-fu. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.[/quote]

Exactly.

Wow, you're not the smartest fish in the sea, eh? Considering how much of the population has done drugs at some point, you're talking out of your own ass. If you don't like the conversation, here's a simple solution: don't join in on it. Noone said anything about being cool. I like to drink socially, and occasionally smoke pot. I don't think I'm cool because of it. Get over it.

As Rich said, if you dont like the conversation dont join in. People do things differently and some people enjoy recreational drugs,alcohol,checkers, or what have you. Its all personal preference.

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Here is why the topic was locked, cause it was stupid and made for dumbasses. I'm not saying to not do drugs, do whatever you feel like. But I don't give a flying shaq-fu. I cannot describe how pissed I get when morons come on here and start blabbering on about how cool they are cause they do drugs. I don't give a damn that you were crunked last night and you woke up next to your sister this morning! Go ahead, but I think I can speak for many CAGs when I say keep it to yourself. You want to brag to a bunch of pimply face pre teens. Go to Gamefaqs.[/quote]

Wow, you're not the smartest fish in the sea, eh? Considering how much of the population has done drugs at some point, you're talking out of your own ass. If you don't like the conversation, here's a simple solution: don't join in on it. Noone said anything about being cool. I like to drink socially, and occasionally smoke pot. I don't think I'm cool because of it. Get over it.[/quote]

When did I ever say that people don't do drugs, I said I don't care what they do. that's the truth, and by the way I'm smart then you, you know why, cause I'm clean.

The point is, CAG is a place that is where gamers come to talk about many things. But we aren't a hell hole of stupidity, and what conversation would lead to. It would lead to idiots braggin about dumb shit. We don't need that around here. Like I said, keep it to yourself.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']
I don't care what happens, I just get annoyed with stupidity. We have a great site. It's pretty much troll free, and flaming is down to a minimum (most of the time :wink:) but I just can't stand these topics. Why do we need to have this site detiriorated into a sesspool of stupidity?[/quote]

If you don't care, then why did you just give a diatribe against it? Again, if you don't care, don't join in and let it bet. Guess what, drugs don't equate to stupidity. Some of the smartest people in the world smoke weed. Hell, I'd bet every US president has. You think we think we're so cool because we do drugs? Well you're assuming. I KNOW you think you're better than us because you don't do drugs, as evidenced by your posts here.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Personally, I don't do drugs or like them, but what's the point of having an "Off Topic & Lifestyle" section if you can't talk about weed?[/quote]

It is a part of life for many americans and many other nationalities. Hell, our first laws and bills were written on hemp. George Washington grew it and smoked it.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']

When did I ever say that people don't do drugs, I said I don't care what they do. that's the truth, and by the way I'm smart then you, you know why, cause I'm clean.

The point is, CAG is a place that is where gamers come to talk about many things. But we aren't a hell hole of stupidity, and what conversation would lead to. It would lead to idiots braggin about dumb shit. We don't need that around here. Like I said, keep it to yourself.[/quote]

Your high and mighty I'm better than thou attitude is tiresome. I hate to see CAG brought down by your stupidity.

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='Jrunt20x']
I don't care what happens, I just get annoyed with stupidity. We have a great site. It's pretty much troll free, and flaming is down to a minimum (most of the time :wink:) but I just can't stand these topics. Why do we need to have this site detiriorated into a sesspool of stupidity?[/quote]

If you don't care, then why did you just give a diatribe against it? Again, if you don't care, don't join in and let it bet. Guess what, drugs don't equate to stupidity. Some of the smartest people in the world smoke weed. Hell, I'd bet every US president has. You think we think we're so cool because we do drugs? Well you're assuming. I KNOW you think you're better than us because you don't do drugs, as evidenced by your posts here.[/quote]

Well I might think I'm better, but that's not the point. The point is, we don't need to destroy this site with nonsense. That topic is nonsense. Take it or leave it, that's my position.

Jrunt...how are you SMARTER than me because you dont do drugs? I have a feeling you have never done them, so your opinion is unfounded. Weed is not a gateway drug and does not make you stupid. Luis Armstrong smoked pot every day of his life, thats how he got his inspiration. Sammy Davis Jr. smoked it, Duke Ellington, Tolkien smoked...So many amazing and intellegent people do and did drugs. T.S. Elliot smoked, Aldous Huxley did soo many mind altering substances and he wrote some of the best books we have. (Brave New World, The Doorways To Perception).

Don't waste your time karma, jrunt is lost. He's one of those marijuana is evil and detrimental people. I was one of those once. Then I learned the truth about pot. And how harmful it isn't. Then I tried it.

But hey, what do I know, he's smarter than me beause's he's been brainwashed.

[quote name='karmapolice620']Jrunt...how are you SMARTER than me because you dont do drugs? I have a feeling you have never done them, so your opinion is unfounded. Weed is not a gateway drug and does not make you stupid. Luis Armstrong smoked pot every day of his life, thats how he got his inspiration. Sammy Davis Jr. smoked it, Duke Ellington, Tolkien smoked...So many amazing and intellegent people do and did drugs. T.S. Elliot smoked, Aldous Huxley did soo many mind altering substances and he wrote some of the best books we have. (Brave New World, The Doorways To Perception).[/quote]

Your missing the point, my personall feelings about drugs are off topic to my point. You want to do them, that's fine. I'm not saying don't do them, just don't come here and start talking about all of it. There is no point in it, it's annoying and honestly leads to stupid conversation. I'm not saying drugs make you stupid, but the topic was just looking for trouble. Why do we want that here? I don't. I enjoy having a mature experience as opposed to "OMG! I DID TEH COKE AND BUTTSECKSED MY SISTER!!!" from LUE over at Gamefaqs which insults both your and my intelligence. That's why the topic was modded, and that is why I hope it stays that way.

[quote name='Rich']Don't waste your time karma, jrunt is lost. He's one of those marijuana is evil and detrimental people. I was one of those once. Then I learned the truth about pot. And how harmful it isn't. Then I tried it.

But hey, what do I know, he's smarter than me beause's he's been brainwashed.[/quote]

God forbid someone should have a different opinion. I don't really believe I'm smarter than you. I just said it to partially prove my point. :wink:

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='karmapolice620']Jrunt...how are you SMARTER than me because you dont do drugs? I have a feeling you have never done them, so your opinion is unfounded. Weed is not a gateway drug and does not make you stupid. Luis Armstrong smoked pot every day of his life, thats how he got his inspiration. Sammy Davis Jr. smoked it, Duke Ellington, Tolkien smoked...So many amazing and intellegent people do and did drugs. T.S. Elliot smoked, Aldous Huxley did soo many mind altering substances and he wrote some of the best books we have. (Brave New World, The Doorways To Perception).[/quote]

Your missing the point, my personall feelings about drugs are off topic to my point. You want to do them, that's fine. I'm not saying don't do them, just don't come here and start talking about all of it. There is no point in it, it's annoying and honestly leads to stupid conversation. I'm not saying drugs make you stupid, but the topic was just looking for trouble. Why do we want that here? I don't. I enjoy having a mature experience as opposed to "OMG! I DID TEH COKE AND BUTTSECKSED MY SISTER!!!" from LUE over at Gamefaqs which insults both your and my intelligence. That's why the topic was modded, and that is why I hope it stays that way.[/quote]

Unlike you're insinuating, most of us here are smarter than to let the conversation lead to that. I enjoy having a mature conversation. Apparently you can't deal with that,

Personally it doesn't matter to me whether there's some random threads about random people getting high off life or what have you. I do think there is a definite conflict of interest here - those of you who are angry at the lock are just biting the hand that feeds you.

With the advertising troubles Cheapy's had over smaller issues, it would benefit the community to minimize such sensitive topics. Until we hear the main man's stance on the issue, these arguments just cause needless flames. Just suck it up, if Cheapy deems it acceptable then your threads will be unlocked. If not, then too bad, its not like you can't find somewhere else on the Internet to talk about such things.

Speaking of stupidity, I seem to remember some rules in some stickies talking about not tolerating the discussion of any illegal behavior. Alcohol, last time I checked, is still a legal form of intoxication while other illicit substances are not.

For this reason your argument that "everybody does it" doesn't hold much weight. You want to talk drugs? I guess you'll have to do it somewhere else. It's a free country, go somewhere else and be stupid.

Thank you Ledhead for locking the aforementiond topic.

Cheers!

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='karmapolice620']Jrunt...how are you SMARTER than me because you dont do drugs? I have a feeling you have never done them, so your opinion is unfounded. Weed is not a gateway drug and does not make you stupid. Luis Armstrong smoked pot every day of his life, thats how he got his inspiration. Sammy Davis Jr. smoked it, Duke Ellington, Tolkien smoked...So many amazing and intellegent people do and did drugs. T.S. Elliot smoked, Aldous Huxley did soo many mind altering substances and he wrote some of the best books we have. (Brave New World, The Doorways To Perception).[/quote]

Your missing the point, my personall feelings about drugs are off topic to my point. You want to do them, that's fine. I'm not saying don't do them, just don't come here and start talking about all of it. There is no point in it, it's annoying and honestly leads to stupid conversation. I'm not saying drugs make you stupid, but the topic was just looking for trouble. Why do we want that here? I don't. I enjoy having a mature experience as opposed to "OMG! I DID TEH COKE AND BUTTSECKSED MY SISTER!!!" from LUE over at Gamefaqs which insults both your and my intelligence. That's why the topic was modded, and that is why I hope it stays that way.[/quote]

Unlike you're insinuating, most of us here are smarter than to let the conversation lead to that. I enjoy having a mature conversation. Apparently you can't deal with that,[/quote]

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='Rich']Don't waste your time karma, jrunt is lost. He's one of those marijuana is evil and detrimental people. I was one of those once. Then I learned the truth about pot. And how harmful it isn't. Then I tried it.

But hey, what do I know, he's smarter than me beause's he's been brainwashed.[/quote]

God forbid someone should have a different opinion. I don't really believe I'm smarter than you. I just said it to partially prove my point. :wink:[/quote]

Your opinion is misinformed. Learn the real facts about the drugs you know nothing about it.

www.erowid.org

rich - your fallacies are nothing but arguments against the person. they do nothing to proove any point, please learn to argue, thanks ^^

[quote name='karmapolice']Jrunt...for future reference its very hard to perform sexually on any speed drug, be it; coke,meth,aderall...[/quote]

Tell that to the guys that got the super strain of AIDS while on meth. Ouch. :wink:

[quote name='punqsux']rich - your fallacies are nothing but arguments against the person. they do nothing to proove any point, please learn to argue, thanks ^^[/quote]

Thanks Punqsux, I owe you for the back up! :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']rich - your fallacies are nothing but arguments against the person. they do nothing to proove any point, please learn to argue, thanks ^^[/quote]

Huh?
I already posted www.erowid.org
Go check it out.

Well if were talking legallity then I guess we could talk about, Morning Glory, Nutmeg, LSA, or any other drug that has not yet been banned.

i believe the topic was locked because we do not discuss illegal activities here. we dont talk about piracy, we dont talk about fraud, so why would we talk about the drugs?

Jrunt...im saying its hard to PERFORM...keep it up...you get exhausted and it goes down...its a body function...if he did something to someone then that is not the same. I am not aware of this situation, but Im speaking from personal experience.

[quote name='karmapolice']Jrunt...im saying its hard to PERFORM...keep it up...you get exhausted and it goes down...its a body function...if he did something to someone then that is not the same. I am not aware of this situation, but Im speaking from personal experience.[/quote]

No, two men had sex( for a while) while on meth (both of em) and one received a super strain from the other of HIV. This new super strain is extremely dangerous cause no current medications can help slow the spread and the virus gives the person AIDS within months and life expectancy is less then a year unlike the old strain which people could live for many many years if treated.

Well, I have yet to do meth so I dont quite know the ways of it. I do know coke and other methanphedamines are hard to preform on.

in response to the op I for one have never done or will do any drugs. The reason it is so bad today is all these rock stars,rappers(big time),and sports stars use them so kids are learning the wrong thing that is just my 2 cents worth. go ahead and flame away now

[quote name='punqsux']i believe the topic was locked because we do not discuss illegal activities here. we dont talk about piracy, we dont talk about fraud, so why would we talk about the drugs?[/quote]

Considering marijuana is as illegal as speeding in NY and many other states, then I think we should lock all of the speeding ticket threads I've seen on here.

Hell, less than 4oz is LEGAL in Alaska in a private home.

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='punqsux']i believe the topic was locked because we do not discuss illegal activities here. we dont talk about piracy, we dont talk about fraud, so why would we talk about the drugs?[/quote]

Considering marijuana is as illegal as speeding in NY and many other states, then I think we should lock all of the speeding ticket threads I've seen on here.[/quote]

Cause we all know how speeding is the same as doing drugs. :roll:

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='punqsux']i believe the topic was locked because we do not discuss illegal activities here. we dont talk about piracy, we dont talk about fraud, so why would we talk about the drugs?[/quote]

Considering marijuana is as illegal as speeding in NY and many other states, then I think we should lock all of the speeding ticket threads I've seen on here.[/quote]

Cause we all know how speeding is the same as doing drugs. :roll:[/quote]

According to many states, the punishment is the same and neither is present on criminal records, so yes.

Speed and you'll get in more trouble than having pot in Alaska.

Besides, speeding IS illegal, isn't it? Lock the threads!

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='punqsux']i believe the topic was locked because we do not discuss illegal activities here. we dont talk about piracy, we dont talk about fraud, so why would we talk about the drugs?[/quote]

Cause we all know how speeding is the same as doing drugs. :roll:[/quote]

According to many states, the punishment is the same and neither is present on criminal records, so yes.

Speed and you'll get in more trouble than having pot in Alaska.

Besides, speeding IS illegal, isn't it? Lock the threads![/quote]

LMAO, ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back