CAG Celebrity Charity Auction! Win a piece of gaming history!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAG is proud to announce that it has pursuaded The Icon of Xbox Live gaming, JimmieMac, to personally autograph his copy of Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition for our charity auction. 100% of the final sale will go to UNICEF's 2004 Tsunami Relief Fund.

Click here to check out the auction!

Spread the word!
Feel free to post the link to the auction on other forums, if their rules allow it:
Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8174231489

Bid. Damn, I was hoping to get this for $13. :lol: Good luck with the auction.

[quote name='bmac1632']um who is JimmieMac..does he play basketball?[/quote]

The Icon of professional gaming.

[quote name='whoknows']So...is the story about Jimmiemac getting in a fight on Nov 9 true?[/quote]
Every damn word of it...

...the proof is in the case.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='whoknows']So...is the story about Jimmiemac getting in a fight on Nov 9 true?[/quote]
Every damn word of it...

...the proof is in the case.[/quote]

I'll vouch too. We were playing with Jimmie the day after the game was released, and he told us the whole story. You had to be there.

[quote name='murcielago77']The ICON of professional gaming people. BID NOW. HE IS THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE GAME[/quote]

I thought he was just an unfunny douchebag

yup. my money's on it.

EDIT: Damn, outbid. Rock on to the winner, and great job with the Charities. It's nice to see several gaming giants- from sites like this, to corporations like EB Games- getting behind an effort to help those in need. Rock on CheapyD, and yeah, the story should go to winning bid. Then, I'd bid again!
-K

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='murcielago77']The ICON of professional gaming people. BID NOW. HE IS THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE GAME[/quote]

I thought he was just an unfunny douchebag[/quote]

Yep that's more like it.

[quote name='hutno']I thought he was just an unfunny douchebag[/quote]

I wouldn't have put it so crudely, but I did associate crass, bigoted & offensive posts with JimmieMac. Although, I also seem to recall his throwing in an occasional, well thought-out post, as well. Quite the grab bag of a psychological portfolio he's got, there. Guess I'll toss "modest philanthropy" onto the heap, now.

[edit: even though it's been changed, I remember when he had it set as 'an unfunny douchebag." My comment still stands, however. He kept up a steady stream of crude one-liners for quite a while.]

[quote name='RBM'][quote name='hutno']I thought he was just an unfunny douchebag[/quote]

I wouldn't have put it so crudely, but I did associate crass, bigoted & offensive posts with JimmieMac. Although, I also seem to recall his throwing in an occasional, well thought-out post, as well. Quite the grab bag of a psychological portfolio he's got, there. Guess I'll toss "modest philanthropy" onto the heap, now.[/quote]

Take a look at his custom rank

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='RBM'][quote name='hutno']I thought he was just an unfunny douchebag[/quote]

I wouldn't have put it so crudely, but I did associate crass, bigoted & offensive posts with JimmieMac. Although, I also seem to recall his throwing in an occasional, well thought-out post, as well. Quite the grab bag of a psychological portfolio he's got, there. Guess I'll toss "modest philanthropy" onto the heap, now.[/quote]

Take a look at his custom rank[/quote]
It's been changed to a more suitable title. :D

Jimmie showed us a pic with some blood on his right boot from the 9th...I'll see if I can find it, it was funny as hell to see that too!

[quote name='thagoat']im the best player in the game. send me 5 bucks through paypal and ill sign anything.[/quote]
okay, what's your email address you use for paypal.

-_-

I never ever heard damn thing about this guy, til now...

but have you ever heard the gamer tag:
U GOT FOCK OVER

dats pretty much the baddest HALO 2 player alive...

Haha oh man, this is hilarious. The winner is gonna get a Halo2LE with a huge friggen penis drawn on it with permanent marker.

I should get Live to witness his playing ability. Either that or you guys should video capture some choice matches so we can all see.

That's a great story on how the case got dented. Those two punks got the crap beat out of them because they didn't want to sell out $50 for a game. Serves them right.

[quote name='MadFlava']That's a great story on how the case got dented. Those two punks got the crap beat out of them because they didn't want to sell out $50 for a game. Serves them right.[/quote]

what they probally didnt say they were 6 and 7 years old :)

funny how people attack each other for this game yet now you can find copies at a ot of places

Glad to see about the charity. Good job!

Though I looked up JimmyMac's stats on Bunige.net. He's won one game out of 8 head to head matches... uhm... he's the best player in the game? I mean, I dunno, I never played him, but I feel like I'm missing some info regarding the Icon. (Searches on Google turned up nothing...)

Having played with JimmieMac a # of times online in the CAG Clan......I will vouch for his hilarity online.....Douchebag does seem to come out of his mouth alot. I will say that there are few pleasures better than sniping him.

Hey CheapyD.....how about I offer up something really worth bidding on....hehehe....like that STEEL BATTALION that I have yet to open.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='lupe121283']heh, I am still winning. I feel special! (>^_^)>[/quote]

No you aren't. :wink:[/quote]
I feel like a Sadpanda.

[quote name='goosedude']Hey CheapyD.....how about I offer up something really worth bidding on....hehehe....like that STEEL BATTALION that I have yet to open.[/quote]

If this one works out, I can see CAG doing a lot more of these charity auctions.

Wait a minute....I just realized....if JimmieMac sells his copy of Halo 2......how will we be graced with his online Halo 2 CAG Clan presence???

[quote name='goosedude']Wait a minute....I just realized....if JimmieMac sells his copy of Halo 2......how will we be graced with his online Halo 2 CAG Clan presence???[/quote]
Less questions more bidding...
He's got a backup, don't worry.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Yea, I didnt want anyone to bid...I dont think it will last on ebay anyways... ;-)[/quote]
You had me cracking up with every line Mooky... :D

You might want to take a screen cap before Ebay shuts it down.

bread's done
Back