CAG Celebrity Charity Auction! Win a piece of gaming history!

AHH What the hell is this uncontrolled ass-clownery? Why are you bidding on this? Who gives a good god damn about this "jimmie mac"???

[quote name='Hobo13']AHH What the hell is this uncontrolled ass-clownery? Why are you bidding on this? Who gives a good god damn about this "jimmie mac"???[/quote]
Yeah, because donating to impoverished and disaster-stricken is so overrated.

:roll:

shit Cheapy - the obvious choice woulda been autographed lightguns by MANIMAL - u think about it and PM me if ya wanna work on this project

[quote name='greendj27']I think its hilarious that people who don't post very often are asking who Jimmimac is.[/quote]

i am with you on that one green. who are they?

or as jimmiiemac would say "who are these chumps and why are they posting in my sacred auction thread?".

It should be higher but you cheap asses don't know gaming history when you see it, like a Suikoden II it will be worth much much more in the future.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It should be higher but you cheap asses don't know gaming history when you see it, like a Suikoden II it will be worth much much more in the future.[/quote]

It still has 6 days so who knows, it might go up higher. Then you'll drive the price of the CE of Halo 2 through the roof and every other auction will sell of tha tmuch. :shock:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

Go for it. That way we get the joy of knowing you spent money on a Halo related item, charity gets the money, it's a win-win situation!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

Go for it. That way we get the joy of knowing you spent money on a Halo related item, charity gets the money, it's a win-win situation![/quote]

I'm sure JimmieMac will enjoy signing it that.

And on a totally unrelated note, did your penguin just blink at me Sneaky? It's creeping the hell out of me now.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

Go for it. That way we get the joy of knowing you spent money on a Halo related item, charity gets the money, it's a win-win situation![/quote]

And on a totally unrelated note, did your penguin just blink at me Sneaky? It's creeping the hell out of me now.[/quote]

i'm not positive, but I think it does blink.

I would bid on it if they weren't donating it to UNICEF and instead to some other Tsunami relief organization.

[quote name='ecliptic']I would bid on it if they weren't donating it to UNICEF and instead to some other Tsunami relief organization.[/quote]

charity is charity, would you rather have the profits going to him?

and with that said, your first post in over a year, congrats :roll:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

And on a totally unrelated note, did your penguin just blink at me Sneaky? It's creeping the hell out of me now.[/quote]

i'm not positive, but I think it does blink.[/quote]

so i stared for a while and i think i blinked when it blink so umm im not realy sure

[quote name='danny90044'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

so i stared for a while and i think i blinked when it blink so umm im not realy sure[/quote]

Me too. I also think I saw it roll its eyes at me but I'm not a 100% sure.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='danny90044'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

so i stared for a while and i think i blinked when it blink so umm im not realy sure[/quote]

Me too. I also think I saw it roll its eyes at me but I'm not a 100% sure.[/quote]

It rolls its eyes and blinks, its a multi-tasking penguin. :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I should win this, and then have him sign it "Halo Sucks"[/quote]

It's a jpg, jpg's don't blink.

bread's done
Back