PS3 Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition 39.98 at Gamestop

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
I didn't see the Hunter Edition on the website, but if you can find one locally it should be marked 39.98.

The only problem is finding one without the outer box being damaged for being a gut.

I have not seen the 360 version, but it will probably be the same price.

[quote name='gomikeoh']The game is worth -.02 cents.

They would have to pay me to play it.[/QUOTE]

I'd demand more than 2 cents to play this.

As long as you aren't an FPS regular, it's actually a whole lot of fun. I've never been a fan of multiplayer so I can't vouch for that, but the single player is very rewarding. Each character is represented faithfully and plays differently enough from the other characters to keep the game interesting. So, if you're a fan of the license and don't demand perfection in your FPS's, you'll definitely enjoy this title!

if you think you game sucks, then why did you even check the post? I think it's an decent game, and if i didn't already have it, i'd pick this up. Thanks OP

[quote name='rogus']if you think you game sucks, then why did you even check the post? I think it's an decent game, and if i didn't already have it, i'd pick this up. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
To warn others of this game.

[quote name='skubish']Sorry not a deal for this rubbish[/QUOTE]

Just because you dont want it doesnt mean someone else might not. If you dont like the deal keep on going, but dont make negative comments to the person thats trying to help you.

[quote name='rogus']if you think you game sucks, then why did you even check the post? I think it's an decent game, and if i didn't already have it, i'd pick this up. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

If you own the game, then why did you even check the post? Oh snap!

The CE actually seems pretty cool, although the game sounds iffy... no SP demo, no more support from the devs, it's probably not bad but the videos make it look rather mediocre.

I have the CE and paid around 60 bucks for it. I "collect" CEs so I figured I would get this while it was easy to find.

1. They ALL come with really great but broken xenomorph models. Right now you can get a replacement free from Sega. This isn't likely going to be available. The Xenomorph is the nicest "figure" I've seen in a CE.

2. The other extras are standard but decent: comic, steelbook case, card, patch.

3. The game is decent; it's a 6 or 7, not a 4. The novelty of the MP adds to the quality though and it will be lest interesting when MP is dead.

If you like AvP or CEs its worth 40 bucks IMO, otherwise I'd say pass.

I was interested in this when it first came out, based on the demo, but the reviews scared me away. I think if I can find one for $40, I'm in - thanks OP! :)

I liked this game a lot, and the extras the Hunter Edition came with are pretty cool. I know it gets hated on a lot, but I had a lot of fun with it.

I had my collector's edition stolen (just the steelbook and the game, anyways), so if I can find a copy at the local store(s) for the Xbox 360 marked down to this price, I'll probably snag another copy...the Marine campaign was short, but awesome...I was just beginning the Predator campaign when it was stolen, so I'd love to finish it....plus the steelbook is gorgeous.

"If you own the game, then why did you even check the post? Oh snap!"

Because I want the bad ass Face hugger. And I like the game.

I'd like to get a hold of this if I can find the 360 version locally. I'm a sucker these days for CE versions and the AvP set looks really nice.

Would be worth it only if the Face Hugger was lifesize. Hell I would have bought it day one then.

Afetr calling every GS in town, I finally found a copy (sealed)! Damn this is a nice CE. I seen a above post that said every xenomorph came broken, what exactly was broke? Mine seems like it is just fine (maybe I can get a second one?). Anyways thanks for the heads-up OP!

DSC03347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called my local Gamestop and the chump who worked their was very adamant that I was wasting my time even calling, because I'd *ONLY* be able to find this on eBay.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Afetr calling every GS in town, I finally found a copy (sealed)! Damn this is a nice CE. I seen a above post that said every xenomorph came broken, what exactly was broke? Mine seems like it is just fine (maybe I can get a second one?). Anyways thanks for the heads-up OP!

DSC03347.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The tail - mine was broken in 3 places, and it fell off when I tried to unfold it. Still, since they're offering a free replacement I'm not too concerned about it. Already filled out the form (you just have to use the key for the map pack as proof of purchase, so it doesn't look like you have to send anything back to them).

[quote name='mr_bungle']I found a 360 version tonight in GA. confirmed 39.99, didn't buy it though. Probably should have.[/QUOTE]

Really? Where?

Yeah I agree, its definitely a nice steelbook. The whole CE is nice, I am very happy with this for $40! Was your facehugger broke? I ended up requesting a replacement for mine even though its not broke, I thought the desk would look nice with one at each corner.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah I agree, its definitely a nice steelbook. The whole CE is nice, I am very happy with this for $40! Was your facehugger broke? I ended up requesting a replacement for mine even though its not broke, I thought the desk would look nice with one at each corner.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they both come to life and fuck your face for trying to "play the system"

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah I agree, its definitely a nice steelbook. The whole CE is nice, I am very happy with this for $40! Was your facehugger broke? I ended up requesting a replacement for mine even though its not broke, I thought the desk would look nice with one at each corner.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Not to my surprise, the tail was broken in 2 places. I was surprised at how compact the CE box is. Anyways, I'm off to request a replacement!

Be sure to put an asterisk on your "replacement" facehugger

[quote name='Fatbot3']Really? Where?[/QUOTE]

Not sure..I am visiting a friend. One of the malls, I think it has creek in the name? I'll try to find out.

The one I got (the last one they had at the local Gamestop) came with a broken facehugger. Tail was broken in three spots. I really don't see why everyone's ordering a replacement. I glued it (little invention called crazy glue) and its good as new, in fact I guarantee it is impossible to tell it was ever broken. The glue takes nicely to the rubbery material on the tail.

If mine would have been broke, I would have been using crazy glue on it also. Crazy glue and duct tape will fix pretty much anything.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']The one I got (the last one they had at the local Gamestop) came with a broken facehugger. Tail was broken in three spots. I really don't see why everyone's ordering a replacement. I glued it (little invention called crazy glue) and its good as new, in fact I guarantee it is impossible to tell it was ever broken. The glue takes nicely to the rubbery material on the tail.[/QUOTE]

Why WOULDN'T you take them up on the free replacement if yours is broken? :?:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Crazy glue and duct tape will fix pretty much anything.[/QUOTE]

Except two things that are stuck together. ;)

[quote name='trunks982']is it worth the extra $20 for a Collector's Edition?[/QUOTE]

The CE contents are better then the game itself so yes :bouncy:

anyone looking to trade there 360 ver NEW for my PS3 ver New

[quote name='starmask2k3']anyone looking to trade there 360 ver NEW for my PS3 ver New[/QUOTE]
I have 360 hunter edition brand new. Why you want to trade? Is it any difference in the content between PS 3 and XBOX 360 ?

bread's done
Back