Shin Megami Tensei Limited Edition SEALED! NEW! Auction

What a coincidence. I actually had this auction bookmarked already. I've been looking to buy this game for quite awhile. Here's to hoping I win.

If I ever sell anything on eBay, it's immediately getting posted on CAG. Increased bids = good for seller; very disappointing for the one who probably wants it most. :cry:

[quote name='Javil']If I ever sell anything on eBay, it's immediately getting posted on CAG. Increased bids = good for seller; very disappointing for the one who probably wants it most. :cry:[/quote]

If you really want something you should be prepared to pay what it is worth.

[quote name='Blustrk98']Anyone know which store may have the non-lim. ed. priced cheapest?[/quote]

With DDS comming out you won't be able to find for cheap.

Shaq-fu you, zion. You always show up in these threads. On the hunt for your third sealed copy of this game? :roll:

[quote name='Javil']Shaq-fu you, zion. You always show up in these threads. On the hunt for your third sealed copy of this game? :roll:[/quote]

I don't have any sealed copies of this but thanks for asking. :D

And yes I show up in these threads I like to make sure people get at least what I'm willing to spend on such a great game as this.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil']Shaq-fu you, zion. You always show up in these threads. On the hunt for your third sealed copy of this game? :roll:[/quote]

I don't have any sealed copies of this but thanks for asking. :D

And yes I show up in these threads I like to make sure people get at least what I'm willing to spend on such a great game as this.[/quote]

Go and outbid whoever it is then :twisted:

Then I guess you didn't follow through with your plan to profit off of the release of DDS. *Shrug* Just illustrating the opinion of you I've rightfully formed from my time here on the boards. The last person I want preaching to me about not paying a fair price to a seller is you.. you, of all people.

[quote name='Javil'] The last person I want preaching to me about not paying a fair price to a seller is you.. you, of all people.[/quote]

Then don't bitch when you are to cheap to pay what a game is worth. I've got 1 copy that I'm done with and plan to sell when DDS raises the price, that is hardly called hoarding. In fact if you weren't such an ass I'd probably offer it to you for what I paid.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'] The last person I want preaching to me about not paying a fair price to a seller is you.. you, of all people.[/quote]

Then don't bitch when you are to cheap to pay what a game is worth. I've got 1 copy that I'm done with and plan to sell when DDS raises the price, that is hardly called hoarding. In fact if you weren't such an ass I'd probably offer it to you for what I paid.[/quote]

zion, how many toilets can this site handle? :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'] The last person I want preaching to me about not paying a fair price to a seller is you.. you, of all people.[/quote]

Then don't bitch when you are to cheap to pay what a game is worth. I've got 1 copy that I'm done with and plan to sell when DDS raises the price, that is hardly called hoarding. In fact if you weren't such an ass I'd probably offer it to you for what I paid.[/quote]

zion, how many toilets can this site handle? :lol:[/quote]

Should I be triumph instead? :twisted:

and your new sig. scares the shit out of me.

There's actually a non-LE version of this game? My EB has 6 LEs sitting on the shelf, and I knew it was going a couple bucks over MSRP for a few days, but still not worth paying full price.

Dave

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'] The last person I want preaching to me about not paying a fair price to a seller is you.. you, of all people.[/quote]

Then don't bitch when you are to cheap to pay what a game is worth. I've got 1 copy that I'm done with and plan to sell when DDS raises the price, that is hardly called hoarding.[/quote]
So you're only bidding on this to help the seller? Riiight. Of course, you're completely wrong about me not being willing to pay the right price for this game. When people like you get involved in these kinds of auctions, though, they suddenly end at a higher price than other auctions with cheaper BIN options. It's an opportunity to pick up a game for a few bucks cheaper: squandered. I have no problem with this being listed on CAG, but then you came along after talking about wanting to capitalize on DDS and already owning a copy, and hike up the price. WTF?

[quote name='Javil']but then you came along after talking about wanting to capitalize on DDS and already owning a copy, and hike up the price. WTF?[/quote]

Now there is some logic for you. :roll:

Yes by raising the price I'm capitalizing on this auction.

I'm not bidding to help the seller I'm bidding because I know what a 2nd copy is worth to me.

Since the game clearly isn't worth anything to you since all you do is whine and bitch about not being able to afford it I'd shut the hell up. Oh I really want to play this but it's to expensive oh poor me. Give me a break if you were really interested in it there have been plenty of copies on sale here at CAG for around $30.

[quote name='masha']zion . I bought this doll on ebay last summer. Trust pointed it out and I couldn't resist.
LQQK Click :arrow: [/quote]

I remember that thread, I forgot you actually bought it.

[quote name='MightySlacker']THATS NOT ALL OF THEM

Dave[/quote]

Ear plugs EAR PLUGS!

Looks like nothing is missing :twisted:

+Aiming his sniping rifle+

[quote name='MightySlacker']There's actually a non-LE version of this game? My EB has 6 LEs sitting on the shelf, and I knew it was going a couple bucks over MSRP for a few days, but still not worth paying full price.

Dave[/quote]

There is no non-LE version of this game, same thing you get with Digital Devil. And they will go up in price but you are right not enough to justify spending $50 on a copy right now.

[quote name='MightySlacker']So what's the point of this thread again, exactly?

Dave[/quote]
That one's easy. To show what a prick zion is. :p

[quote name='MightySlacker']NVM

So what's the point of this thread again, exactly?

Dave[/quote]

It's an auction thread but then Javil decided to whine so I called him on it.

Sad that he does this all the time in people's trading threads so, oh please Mr. could I get it for just $5 less, what an ass. :roll:

[quote name='MightySlacker']Both of you make yourself useful and post your opinions un my thread below this one

Dave[/quote]

I already did that, it's okay to end an auction before 12 hours of the end.

[quote name='zionoverfire']It's an auction thread but then Javil decided to whine so I called him on it.

Sad that he does this all the time in people's trading threads so, oh please Mr. could I get it for just $5 less, what an ass. :roll:[/quote]
Ummm, okay? :?:

At least my reasons for calling you a hoarder are based on facts. I don't make shit up. Not that there is anything wrong with a little friendly haggling. :D

[quote name='Javil']

At least my reasons for calling you a hoarder are based on facts. I don't make shit up. Not that there is anything wrong with a little friendly haggling. :D[/quote]

Hoarding? :lol: I make jokes and idiots like you believe them, unlike some other traders I don't have piles of games laying around. I have what I need excluding my Growlanser screwup.

And haggling is that what you call it? I think when you offer the same shitty about repeatidly it's called harassment at least I offer decent deals to FAIR traders, which excludes a few shitheads.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil']

At least my reasons for calling you a hoarder are based on facts. I don't make shit up. Not that there is anything wrong with a little friendly haggling. :D[/quote]

Hoarding? :lol: I make jokes and idiots like you believe them, unlike some other traders I don't have piles of games laying around. I have what I need excluding my Growlanser screwup.

And haggling is that what you call it? I think when you offer the same shitty about repeatidly it's called harassment at least I offer decent deals to FAIR traders, which excludes a few shitheads.[/quote]

Growlanser screwup?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Hoarding? :lol: I make jokes and idiots like you believe them, unlike some other traders I don't have piles of games laying around. I have what I need excluding my Growlanser screwup.

And haggling is that what you call it? I think when you offer the same shitty about repeatidly it's called harassment at least I offer decent deals to FAIR traders, which excludes a few shitheads.[/quote]
Don't even get me started on Growlanser. You want to talk about fair? Let's talk about how many games you wanted in exchange for that. And I am quite curious as to who I've been harassing on the trading board. I usually make an offer only once; take it or leave it.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']

Growlanser screwup?[/quote]

Yeah I got 2 copies so I needed to get rid of one, I thought we went over that already? :oops:[/quote]

Oh, I thought you realized that it was a mistake to trade it to me for so little (I had not seen them at any EB or GS stores near me. I guess I forgot to mention that I would have paid more for it) :cool:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Hoarding? :lol: I make jokes and idiots like you believe them, unlike some other traders I don't have piles of games laying around. I have what I need excluding my Growlanser screwup.

Don't even get me started on Growlanser. You want to talk about fair? Let's talk about how many games you wanted in exchange for that. And I am quite curious as to who I've been harassing on the trading board. I usually make an offer only once; take it or leave it.[/quote]

Yes lets talk about that. :) Even if it was monetary unfair, Growlanser is worth whatever you can trade for it. Especially if it was deluxe

/stirring the pot

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Hoarding? :lol: I make jokes and idiots like you believe them, unlike some other traders I don't have piles of games laying around. I have what I need excluding my Growlanser screwup.

Don't even get me started on Growlanser. You want to talk about fair? Let's talk about how many games you wanted in exchange for that. And I am quite curious as to who I've been harassing on the trading board. I usually make an offer only once; take it or leave it.[/quote]

Yes lets talk about that. :) Even if it was monetary unfair, Growlanser is worth whatever you can trade for it. Especially if it was deluxe

/stirring the pot

Dave[/quote]

I have not enjoyed a game this much (Growlanser) since the SNES days. It is worth whatever the person wants to sell it for.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Yes lets talk about that. :) Even if it was monetary unfair, Growlanser is worth whatever you can trade for it. Especially if it was deluxe

/stirring the pot

Dave[/quote]
Oh, rest assured that it wasn't the Deluxe. He wanted a literal bucket full of GBA games for it. He was on a mission to clean out my entire library. I later sold approximately the same amount of games he was asking for for around $200. I'm not exaggerating. :p

list them!

And it'd STILL be worth it. And I'm only saying that based on the strength on Growlanser 2 - I haven't even played the 3rd one yet!

Dave

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='MightySlacker']Yes lets talk about that. :) Even if it was monetary unfair, Growlanser is worth whatever you can trade for it. Especially if it was deluxe

/stirring the pot

Dave[/quote]
Oh, rest assured that it wasn't the Deluxe. He wanted a literal bucket full of GBA games for it. He was on a mission to clean out my entire library. I later sold approximately the same amount of games he was asking for for around $200. I'm not exaggerating. :p[/quote]

So then why the sour grapes...? $200 is more than enough to get you Growlanser Deluxe AND SMT: Nocturne...new even. You just seem to be griping for griping's sake. Not that I'm saying stop...really, it's quite entertaining what with the OTT currently being at rest.

[quote name='Spruce']So then why the sour grapes...? $200 is more than enough to get you Growlanser Deluxe AND SMT: Nocturne...new even. You just seem to be griping for griping's sake. Not that I'm saying stop...really, it's quite entertaining what with the OTT currently being at rest.[/quote]
Pretty much. I just don't like zion, and he really struck a chord in me by bidding on this. He was just talking about wanting to stock up on copies of Nocturne to turn a profit when DDS comes out, and here he is...

[quote name='MightySlacker']list them!

And it'd STILL be worth it. And I'm only saying that based on the strength on Growlanser 2 - I haven't even played the 3rd one yet!

Dave[/quote]
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Bomberman Tournament
ChuChu Rocket
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem
Golden Sun
Ice Climber
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metroid: Zero Mission
Sonic Pinball Party
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis
WarioWare: Mega Microgame$

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='MightySlacker']Yes lets talk about that. :) Even if it was monetary unfair, Growlanser is worth whatever you can trade for it. Especially if it was deluxe

/stirring the pot

Dave[/quote]
Oh, rest assured that it wasn't the Deluxe. He wanted a literal bucket full of GBA games for it. He was on a mission to clean out my entire library. I later sold approximately the same amount of games he was asking for for around $200. I'm not exaggerating. :p[/quote]

Lying out your ass again? :roll:

My offer was:
A seald Growlanser Generations for: Fire Emblem, Sword of Mana,Ogre battle Cart only, FF tactics
hardly $200 worth of games.
Please see:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=762493&highlight=#762493

And I only asked for that much because it didn't matter anymore since he had ALREADY sold all those games except fire emblem to someone else.

Bottom line: Javil is a lying sack of crap, he wanted GG but because someone offered him a nice price for all his GBA games he sold the lot then tried to blame the breakdown of our trade on me. What an ass.

Next time if you are going to lie Javil at least bother to make sure you haven't left a post trail a mile wide.

bread's done
Back