Clive Barker's Jericho (Xbox 360) = $4.90 shipped from Amazon

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EDIT: Updated price is now $4.90 (just down $0.09 from $4.99)

934443_77941.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Clive-Barkers..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1285049204&sr=8-1

Sold by Hubbagames fulfilled by Amazon. Xbox 360 version is $4.92 (the PS3 version though is over $20).

Download the XBL Demo free:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434d07e9/

Gameplay HD Video:
(The only videos for the 360 I could find in HD happen to all be Spanish)

[youtube]SdMzpDSfoYk[/youtube] [youtube]2JntpHbW17M[/youtube]

----

Last edited by a moderator:
$4.99 and free shipping, nice. If I didn't already have so many games to play I'd probably pick it up just based on price. Thanks tho.

I'd say almost any game is worth 4.99, but would I play it or would it pile onto the backlog? The answer is clear, it'd go onto the backlog :lol:

I want to play this game... but I can't buy a regular version of a game if I know there is a Collector's Edition out there.

I know, I know... lame...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I want to play this game... but I can't buy a regular version of a game if I know there is a Collector's Edition out there.

I know, I know... lame...[/QUOTE]

that might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard

[quote name='mcdaking84']that might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard[/QUOTE]

I know... it's kinda like an OCD thing.

Heck, I haven't bought :360: Burnout Revenge because I can't find a non Platinum Hits version.

Also... I have re-bought several games because I found the regular version of the game instead of the Player's Choice / Greatest Hits / Platinum Hits version.

Last game I re-purchased was Viewtiful Joe for the Gamecube. I found the non Player's Choice version at my local K-Mart.

[quote name='dudejeff22']Seriously, you only buy CE's? I think you're on the wrong forum bro.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only buy Collector's Editions of the games that have a CE's, obviously. But those games drop price even faster than the regular versions.

Heck, I bought :360: Halo 3: Legendary Edition, :360: Bioshock 2 Special Edition and :ps3: God of War 3: Ultimate Edition for less than $40 each, thanks to CAG.

Is it that the game is bad? Or is it that the game is short and lacking replayability? Obviously it isn't AAA quality, but but for what it is it might be alright.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Is it that the game is bad? Or is it that the game is short and lacking replayability? Obviously it isn't AAA quality, but but for what it is it might be alright.[/QUOTE]
The game is pretty enjoyable actually!

It's a FPS game with a mix between Bio Shock and Silent Hill. Kind of like the game F.E.A.R. Fun to play alone in the dark!

Good price for $10 but great price for $4.99!

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Yeah, I only buy Collector's Editions of the games that have a CE's, obviously. But those games drop price even faster than the regular versions.

Heck, I bought :360: Halo 3: Legendary Edition, :360: Bioshock 2 Special Edition and :ps3: God of War 3: Ultimate Edition for less than $40 each, thanks to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Ok - So I am not alone in my madness.
I have got into CE's too recently & feel exact same. Unfortunately I missed lot of deals in past so my collection still misses lot of good ones.

Back to the game, Jericho's collector edition comes with an authentic steelbook & a bonus DVD.
I got it used from ebay for $14 shipped & would suggest you get that edition too. The steelbook looks really good for this one

I've finally reached the point as a CAG where I can say no to these kind of deals. Sure, it's only $5 for a full retail game, but I only have so much time in my life for even AAA titles (with an ever-increasing backlog just among those) and that $5 would be better spent going towards those kinds of games.

Some of the story is cool. a section reminded me of the "hell" parts of The Darkness. For around 5 bucks it is totally worth it, if only for the quick 1000 gamer score.

i never thought i could say a game is not worth 5 dollars, but this is such a game..honestly the ONLY reason the game is worth getting is for the 1000 points, and even then there are a couple of achievements that take a little time and are real annoying..

[quote name='mcdaking84']that might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I looked at your avatar...and...well...that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen...for sure. Oh wait, no, that was Favre. The dumbest thing I've seen is definitely Favre with a Vikings jersey on. BTW, how's Favre treating you these days? Haha! Rodgers is solid. I'd take the Rodge over Favre without question.

Now you get to suffer through a season with that baby, and his depressing looks. You'll know the pain now...

[quote name='droider']I'll check on youtube for an ingame video[/QUOTE]

Just added some HD in-game footage on the original thread, under the free demo link.

You know what, I ended up getting it. I remember playing the demo when it came out and I was like, "meh" with some "hey that was kinda cool" parts. For $4.99 shipped, that's cheaper than a rental and when I beat it I'll probably give it to a friend who loves Clive Barker.

At $5 I couldn't say no. I'd heard it wasn't terrible, and the 1000 gamerscore is welcome. Thanks for the heads up, OP. Cheers!

I played this back when Gametap was new and enjoyed it. Never finished it though so I'm in! Thanks OP, your so dreamy.

What the heck, I decided to get it, along with the #9 Star Wars Legacy TPB and the Club Penguin Bundle (the last is to be a Christmas gift for my fiancee's nephew...supposed to be a good kids game, and the bundle comes with a lot of stuff for $10), $27 total and FSSS.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I want to play this game... but I can't buy a regular version of a game if I know there is a Collector's Edition out there.

I know, I know... lame...[/QUOTE]

There is a CE out there for the PS3 with a steel book as well but it was only sold in the UK. I picked that up about a year ago on ebay for about 10...

At $5, I'd say it is worth it. I started playing, then I stopped and havent gone back yet. It isnt that it is terrible, per se, it is just terribly paced. I think they tried to stretch the game out over more hours than it needed to be. They probably should have released the game at $19.99, as it would have sold better.

At $5 though, any game is worth a play through.

bread's done
Back