Limited Time Exclusive offer for our CAG members. 3 for $30 deals

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
For CAG members until the post goes viral. :D
Choose a single New game for $15 or 3 New games for $30 + Shipping on select games in our Video Game clearance section. While supplies last.

Rules:
Online Only (no in-store pickup)
NEW-You can now mix and match titles from different consoles
No duplicate titles
We reseve the right to limit quantities
Link:
http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp?cid=PST_CAG

Notable mentions:
XBOX 360
Brutal Legend
The Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero Greatest Hits
Star Wars Clone Wars
Guitar Hero - Metallica
Guitar Hero 5
Tiger Woods PGA tour 10
Blitz: the League II
The Bigs 2
and more....

PS3
Star Wars Clone Wars
Guitar Hero - Metallica
NBA Live 10
Beatles Rock Band
Fight Night Round 3
Ghostbusters
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
The Bigs2
Dark Void
X-Mens Origins Wolverine
and More....

PSP
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Gran Turismo
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier First Look
Resistance
Gun: Showdown
Need for Speed: Shift
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
Rock Band Unplugged
Madden NFL 09
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Bigs 2
and More.....

Wii
Madden NFL 10
Beatles Rock Band
2010 FIFA south Africa
Baseball Blast
and More....

DS
Star Wars Battle Front: elite squadron
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
The Legen of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Xmen Origins: Wolverine
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
and many more.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in seeing the full selection. Just wanted to let you know your link is broken though.

*EDIT* As is already being mentioned =p.

Tempted to pick up Spirit Tracks, and both Professor Layton games..

Ah, screw it! Can't beat $38.xx shipped for those three games. Would've been a killer deal with cheaper shipping.

[quote name='confoosious']shipping is about $3 per game.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, $9 shipping brings this up to almost 3 for $40. Not to mention, the games all have to be on the same console, which further limits it for me.

Not nearly as good of a deal now imo, thanks for the heads up...

Wow, this is one of the better sales I have seen this year on CAG. Even after shipping, if you pick up three games from the same console the price ends up being around $13 a game. Considering there are some great games in there like Spirit Tracks, Kingdom Hearts, Gran Turismo, etc...this is a great deal! Too bad I already own all of the ones that I want.

the two professor layton games+anything else = win. Only a couple copies of each one though so you better get on top of that quick before el hoardo strikes.

I can't bite with the shipping. But 10.00 a piece is a great price on the two Professor Layton and Spirit Tracks.

EDIT: Dang, Diabolical Box is already gone.

I hope you guys realize that Ratchet & Clank: ACIT is on there.

Snapshot2010-10-0113-42-59.jpg

Been meaning to pick up the Professor Layton games for a while so I got the first two and Kingdom Hearts game for $36 shipped. Any plans to add stock to this clearance sale?

[quote name='Sway']Been meaning to pick up the Professor Layton games for a while so I got the first two and Kingdom Hearts game for $36 shipped. Any plans to add stock to this clearance sale?[/QUOTE]
How did you get it for $36?

Not sure how people are still getting the two Layton games...the 2nd one has been saying out of stock for a while for me...

[quote name='Brother Daz']How did you get it for $36?[/QUOTE]

$3 shipping each for the Layton games and KH had free shipping.

[quote name='cRodz']Ratchet and Clank is OOS[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everything worthwhile was OOS in a matter of minutes...forgot this was PC Richard. So silly of me.

[quote name='sabanoo']Pretty much everything worthwhile was OOS in a matter of minutes...forgot this was PC Richard. So silly of me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. During the time it took to add three DS games to my cart, they went OOS. Why bother posting this "exclusive" offer if you don't even have enough stock for more than a few ppl?

[quote name='waxHead']Same here. During the time it took to add three DS games to my cart, they went OOS. Why bother posting this "exclusive" offer if you don't even have enough stock for more than a few ppl?[/QUOTE]

What? Madden 09 isn't cutting it for you? :lol:

[quote name='confoosious']What? Madden 09 isn't cutting it for you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

BEST. GAME. EVAR. In for 200.

Oh wait, no duplicates. Fail.

[quote name='confoosious']What? Madden 09 isn't cutting it for you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh crap...I missed that one. Can I get duplicates if they're separate orders? Hm....

Thanks for the post Richard. I didn't end up grabbing anything (got close on Baja for PS3 until I remembered Edge of Control is the good one, not Score International). There look to be some good PSP games still available for those still trying to get in on the deal.

[quote name='Brother Daz']^Dickhead[/QUOTE]

:lol:

if anyone is really looking for Prof Layton Diabolical Box and that douche already bought them up, you can get it on ebay for like $15-18. After shipping and tax, you're not that far off anyway.

[quote name='doodofdoods']That's what I did. can't wait to flip those professor layton games.[/QUOTE]

Hm...

notsure-1.jpg

Edit: pROvIs - you can't see the games that went out of stock (so you won't know what you missed compared to what's left)

[quote name='sabanoo']Hm...

notsure-1.jpg

Edit: pROvIs - you can't see the games that went out of stock (so you won't know what you missed compared to what's left)[/QUOTE]

Thx the thread tripled in size with people saying things were now out of stock in the few minutes I found the deal and went to the web site.

At 10 bucks, it's kind of hard to say no to just about any game. Wish i coulda added a 4th & 5th but i guess i gotta save some for the next guy

Thanks for the special deal OP. Too bad the Layton games and KH sold out by the time I saw this. Would of loved to get those with Spirit Tracks.

[quote name='waxHead']Same here. During the time it took to add three DS games to my cart, they went OOS. Why bother posting this "exclusive" offer if you don't even have enough stock for more than a few ppl?[/QUOTE]

Yes as we know, there are never deals that have items that go out of stock. That never ever happens.:roll:

[quote name='rawrker']Yes as we know, there are never deals that have items that go out of stock. That never ever happens.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Whatever. OP posted a deal and it was basically dead in less than half an hour.

bread's done
Back